The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like RHOBH should be by next watch but I hear it goes really down hill between seasons? I can't stop saying GOOOBYE KYLE after the goodbye kyle challenge went viral! She is a vile human too. #TeamVDP even though I don't know what the argument was about lol - I just love Ken!
Defo watch it, it's my fave one :)

Reactions: 2
I only watch Beverly Hills, so excited to watch the new episode later!

I love Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna, and Dorit has grown on me (although I mostly like to laugh at her fake accent).

So glad Brandi is back to bring some drama - I wish LVP would come back I miss her!

Don't like Teddi, so annoying and Kyle used to be one of my favourites but I don't like the way she treated LVP.

How have I only just found this thread?!

I watch the following shows and in order of preference:

1. New York
2. Orange County
3. Beverly Hills
4. Atlanta
5. I tried Dallas for a while but after the most recent season I won’t be going back for more.

I have a Hayu subscription which means that I can watch the latest episodes from the US the next day so am always up to speed.

Love:

1. Ramona Singer - I love how man hungry she is and how she always throws a hissy fit about which room she stays in during a cast trip! 😂
2. Lisa Vanderpump - reminds me of my boyfriend‘s Mum and has more class in one of her fingernails than the rest of the cast during her time on the show.
3. Kelly Dodd - never boring and I love how she always fights dirty. The show would not be the same without her. I actually think that she would be a great friend if you were loyal to her. A true ride or die.
4. Erika Girardi - don’t we all wish that we could be a bit more Erika Jayne?!
5. Porsha Williams - I adore the level of fun that she brings to the show and her confessional scenes always make me laugh.
6. Kenya Moore - sassy and scheming, always brings the goods.
7. Bethenny Frankel - so sad that she has left the show. I loved how she was straight talking and successful in her own right. I loved her fashion sense too.

Love to hate:

1. Brandi Glanville - she entertains me and there is always drama when she is around but I would not want to be personally associated with her. So pleased that there is going to be more of her on the current season.
2. Vicki Gunvalson - it always made me laugh that she felt that OC was her show. Her ego was out of control on the most recent reunion. She looked ridiculous and it was great when Andy showed her original audition tape.
3. Lisa Rinna - the Pantomime villain of BH. She drives me insane with how she has to get involved in everyone’s business BUT at this point, the show needs her to generate storylines.
4. Luann de Lesseps - sadly deluded with regard to her cabaret “talent“. The Miami episode from last season when she took a trip to look at her own show poster while leaving the other women in the dark about her whereabouts was rude and classless. However, entertaining because of the “fish room” and “lower level” rage we have become accustomed to on each season.

Hate:

1. Kameron Westcott - pink dog food that gives dogs the runs? I don’t think that I need to say more, apart from maybe to mention that awful baby voice!
2. Gina Kirschenheiter - constantly asking Emily to be a better friend to her whilst being an awful friend herself. There is nothing that I hate more than a hypocrite.
3. Dorinda Medley - very aggressive and confrontational when she has had a drink. A loose cannon. I would not want to invite her to any party that I was hosting!
4. LeeAnn Locken - racist. I don’t think we need to go into that further!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watching yesterday's New York, God love Sonja she is so messy "I don't shave my pussy" :LOL:

Luanne needs to get over herself.

I don't really like Bethenny but i do miss her ( Smokey eye, Up do, Gstaad:m) . Always prefer the seasons when she is in it, not feeling this new girl.....yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love love all of them. My favourites are NYC, OC, Dallas and NJ. Often shocked by the casual racism etc on real housewives of Melbourne though. Watch Cheshire but not the reunion as it’s so tit and Brian doesn’t really ask any probing questions. Would love to know the real story behind Dawn and Leanne fall out 🤔

Watching yesterday's New York, God love Sonja she is so messy "I don't shave my pussy" :LOL:

Luanne needs to get over herself.

I don't really like Bethenny but i do miss her ( Smokey eye, Up do, Gstaad:m) . Always prefer the seasons when she is in it, not feeling this new girl.....yet
The text “FROM THE LOWER LEVEL” really made me laugh. 😂 I thought that Ramona had actually tried to make her feel special and Luann just took it completely the wrong way.

Sonja Morgan is the best type of floozy. That man’s face when she was coming at him all revved up was amazing. 😂

Leah McSweeney is great! I knew her a couple of years before Housewives as I listen to her podcast. She’s entertaining and has always said it how it is and has taken no crap! Just wait, I think she will come good.

oh good, i do usually end up loving the ones i dont initially like and hating those that i did!

(Teddy and Tamra are the exceptions. Hated them on sight, still hate them)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh good, i do usually end up loving the ones i dont initially like and hating those that i did!

(Teddy and Tamra are the exceptions. Hated them on sight, still hate them)
Teddi goes on my list of Housewives that I wouldn’t miss if they were no longer on their respective franchises. You can also include Eva from Atlanta and Tinsley from New York on this list.

New Jersey was my favourite. Theresa flipping the table was hilarious. The whole episode in the country club where Theresa was chasing Danielle was hilarious too, I’m sure there’s a clip on YouTube. I stopped watching after season 3 when Danielle and then Dina left.

Reactions: 5
I just started watching Beverely Hills season 9 on Hayuu (thank you to the person who mentioned above that there is a 30 day free trial 🙏🏻). Only watched the first episode but I think Teddi and Kyle are definitely making a mountain out of a mole hill. Dorit thought the dog was going to a "wonderful woman in a wonderful home" (😂) and it unfortunately ended up at a shelter where the shelter contacted Lisa. Lisa and Dorit had settled it off camera the week before. There was no need for Teddi or Kyle to get involved in my opinion.

I just started watching Beverely Hills season 9 on Hayuu (thank you to the person who mentioned above that there is a 30 day free trial 🙏🏻). Only watched the first episode but I think Teddi and Kyle are definitely making a mountain out of a mole hill. Dorit thought the dog was going to a "wonderful woman in a wonderful home" (😂) and it unfortunately ended up at a shelter where the shelter contacted Lisa. Lisa and Dorit had settled it off camera the week before. There was no need for Teddi or Kyle to get involved in my opinion.
You just wait and strap in for a wild ride! That series gets crazy and if you like LVP, you won’t be happy with how it plays out.

I have just started watching Potomac and Katie on there reminds me of Meghan Markle in looks and charitable aspirations. 😂

Reactions: 4
Just watched series 10 episode 1 of Beverly Hills. Omgggg were in for a good series!!!!

Reactions: 5
Ohh I love housewives 😍

Favourite franchise;

1. New Jersey, always
2. Cheshire
3. Dallas
4. Beverly Hills

I’ve tried getting into the other ones like Atlanta, potamac etc but can’t do it.

Best/worst cast members

1. Best - Teresa. Worst - Caroline.
2. Best - Christine/Tanya. Worst - Dawn ward, plus really dislike the new cast member from last season who used to live in LA (can’t remember her name)
3. Best - Brandi. Worst - Carrie
4. Best - LVP. Worst - Erika

I always wonder why they never made more UK franchises, like housewives of Sandbanks or housewives of Surrey etc

Ohh I love housewives 😍

Favourite franchise;

1. New Jersey, always
2. Cheshire
3. Dallas
4. Beverly Hills

I’ve tried getting into the other ones like Atlanta, potamac etc but can’t do it.

Best/worst cast members

1. Best - Teresa. Worst - Caroline.
2. Best - Christine/Tanya. Worst - Dawn ward, plus really dislike the new cast member from last season who used to live in LA (can’t remember her name)
3. Best - Brandi. Worst - Carrie
4. Best - LVP. Worst - Erika

I always wonder why they never made more UK franchises, like housewives of Sandbanks or housewives of Surrey etc
I would love to know your reason for disliking Erika! I get the impression that she is like marmite, I love her though. 😂

Speaking of RHOBH, this week’s episode was a little dull. Sutton, although demoted to a “friend of” seems to be the one giving us a lot of the drama and sassy comments that I would expect from a series of the Housewives.

I would love to know your reason for disliking Erika! I get the impression that she is like marmite, I love her though. 😂

Speaking of RHOBH, this week’s episode was a little dull. Sutton, although demoted to a “friend of” seems to be the one giving us a lot of the drama and sassy comments that I would expect from a series of the Housewives.
I agree, was boring.

NYC was ok, Bloody Luanne though. Makes my teeth hurt.

We get Shahs of Sunset tomorrow.... i hate Reza but will love him forever for this

You just wait and strap in for a wild ride! That series gets crazy and if you like LVP, you won’t be happy with how it plays out.

I have just started watching Potomac and Katie on there reminds me of Meghan Markle in looks and charitable aspirations. 😂
Omg I just finished watching season 9!!! Wtf??? 🤯

What is Camille's deal this season? Jeez

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.