The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had you ever seen any of them before? They all dress so tackily, although being real housewives I am unsurprised. The only thing I got from the show is how beautiful Jersey is, I went once about 20 years ago and (when this mess ends) want to go back!
I was just about to reply with the exact same thing 😂 I went in 2018 and I was amazed by the houses, even the “cheapest” ones seemed so expensive

Reactions: 1
had you ever seen any of them before? They all dress so tackily, although being real housewives I am unsurprised. The only thing I got from the show is how beautiful Jersey is, I went once about 20 years ago and (when this mess ends) want to go back!
I know of margaret. Her ex now goes out with a friends of mine.

They just make us all look like tax dodgers. Oh the way they have shown jersey is incredible. Definitely come and visit its wonderful here in the summer. X

I was just about to reply with the exact same thing 😂 I went in 2018 and I was amazed by the houses, even the “cheapest” ones seemed so expensive
Dont 🙈🙈 the houses are ridiculous. I'm from the Midlands originally and our house here would be a mansion back at home for the same price 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know of margaret. Her ex now goes out with a friends of mine.

They just make us all look like tax dodgers. Oh the way they have shown jersey is incredible. Definitely come and visit its wonderful here in the summer. X
yeah that , even briefly, was the impression I got of all of them. Hopefully summer 2021!!! (although looking less and less likely... I will aim for 2022)

yeah that , even briefly, was the impression I got of all of them. Hopefully summer 2021!!! (although looking less and less likely... I will aim for 2022)
Yeah will probably be 2022. But it's great here loads to do if you have children and if not the nice restaurants are Incredible the beaches are amazing! X

• Heart
Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner
I’ve only just started watching it, but 100% agree about Kris Jenner. Tessa is clearly on to momager her children’s careers. Just what the world needs!

So 3 things about salt lake:

1 - why does Lisa blink so much?
2 - why does Meredith have so greasy limp hair?
3 - Jen is bleeping insane. She makes Teresa look normal!

Reactions: 3
I living in Jersey..

And honestly everyone is so embrassed by them. 🙈🙈

Tessa is horrible. And her daughter 🤣 honestly a bunch of nobodies.
They aren't even considered well off here 🤦‍♀️
Stop trying to make Tallia Storm happen! Its not going to happen!😂😂😂

So 3 things about salt lake:

1 - why does Lisa blink so much?
2 - why does Meredith have so greasy limp hair?
3 - Jen is bleeping insane. She makes Teresa look normal!
I honestly don’t think Margaret blinked once throughout the series

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I’ve wondered the same about Meredith’s hair. In every scene it looks really lank and greasy.
it just gross. Why does it just hang there!?

And don’t even get me started on that awful blue top and short hair combo she has for one of her interview looks.

• Haha
Does anyone know what day new Dallas is shown, I keep checking, but no episode 2 yet?

Was just coming to as they same question, was sure it was early last week the first episode played

New Jersey the first few seasons with Danielle are brilliant
Yes , I remember watching the first one last weekend, very strange!!
Oh who could forget Danielle and her entrouge, including a hells angel :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes , I remember watching the first one last weekend, very strange!!
Oh who could forget Danielle and her entrouge, including a hells angel :rolleyes:
I vaguely remember him always alluding to the fact he could get people beaten up. God knows where she met him?

• Haha
Yes, I can't remember his name, she always came across as tough, but we can all act like that with a group of people around them, she really was a nightmare, I was surprised she came back a few seasons later!!!
I vaguely remember him always alluding to the fact he could get people beaten up. God knows where she met him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.