The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just looking at Kyle Richard's instagram, the latest post of them skiing, the comments are almost all very critical and I totally agree. sick of how out of touch all these people are

Reactions: 3
I'm on season 4 of potomac, Gizelle is messy but her confessionals are my fave 😭

Reactions: 4
New season of Atlanta, really dreadfull.
I agree, I’m so bored. There’s only so much I can take of Drew and her husband arguing. I think they just need a brand new cast! I just love Marlo though.

New season of Atlanta, really dreadfull.
I agree, with what has been shown so far. I follow a housewives update page on Twitter and apparently Atlanta is supposed to get more exciting soon with a trip and the Porsha/Kenya drama but it’s definitely gone downhill in the last few seasons. I miss Phaedra (lol) and the most recent season with Kim and Nene (s10?) was the last notable one for me.

I agree, with what has been shown so far. I follow a housewives update page on Twitter and apparently Atlanta is supposed to get more exciting soon with a trip and the Porsha/Kenya drama but it’s definitely gone downhill in the last few seasons. I miss Phaedra (lol) and the most recent season with Kim and Nene (s10?) was the last notable one for me.
Shady Phaedra certainly added some drama.

• Haha
I agree, I’m so bored. There’s only so much I can take of Drew and her husband arguing. I think they just need a brand new cast! I just love Marlo though.
Yes, why bring in a new housewife who spends all her time arguing with her husband?
Marlo should be a main housewife.

Kenyas friend ( can't remember her name) looks a feisty one and says it how it is!!!

Shady Phaedra certainly added some drama.
She did, but child, she was funny, and I'd like her to come back, but no ne ne !!!

Jersey (uk!) is bloody awful. They all seem so .... mutton dressed as tripe 😬

Reactions: 7
Salt lake, I'd have reacted the same way Jen did, it was her hubby's birthday, the others shouldn't have tackled her about Mary at the party.

Orange county, all about Braunwyn again and Shannon's illness, they all pretty much flouted the covid restrictions, going on holiday and meeting up with each other, not sure what to make of Elizabeth yet, but blimey, she had a horrific childhood.

Reactions: 2
Real Housewives of Jersey: whoever does Tessa’s makeup should be strung up!! Also can someone tell her shes not Kris Jenner
I have just started on this, not loving it tbh. I felt the same about Cheshire, I don't get why the UK versions can't get it right

Reactions: 8
Uhoh real housewives of jersey is awful 😴 it’s so stale! And it feels like Tessa is just on it to promote her oh so famous daughter 😬 hopefully it gets better in the next few episodes but I have little hope

Uhoh real housewives of jersey is awful 😴 it’s so stale! And it feels like Tessa is just on it to promote her oh so famous daughter 😬 hopefully it gets better in the next few episodes but I have little hope
it is just so obviously scripted, I get a lot of these shows are set up but these people just look like bad actors reading lines of unnatural text

it is just so obviously scripted, I get a lot of these shows are set up but these people just look like bad actors reading lines of unnatural text
Exactly! I’m still watching it and the one with no kids but 2 dogs (can’t remember her name) was doing a confessional and at the end she just smiled like 😀 as if to say, did I do it right? It’s painful.

• Haha
Exactly! I’m still watching it and the one with no kids but 2 dogs (can’t remember her name) was doing a confessional and at the end she just smiled like 😀 as if to say, did I do it right? It’s painful.
I switched off at the point the Australian woman was tlaking about her life as a model and said something about it being "very saucy" , it just sounded ridiculous. And that dog woman... I have no children but cats (and refer to myself as their mum) and even I found that cringe when she spoke about always wanting children

Reactions: 1
I living in Jersey..

And honestly everyone is so embrassed by them. 🙈🙈

Tessa is horrible. And her daughter 🤣 honestly a bunch of nobodies.
They aren't even considered well off here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I living in Jersey..

And honestly everyone is so embrassed by them. 🙈🙈

Tessa is horrible. And her daughter 🤣 honestly a bunch of nobodies.
They aren't even considered well off here 🤦‍♀️
had you ever seen any of them before? They all dress so tackily, although being real housewives I am unsurprised. The only thing I got from the show is how beautiful Jersey is, I went once about 20 years ago and (when this mess ends) want to go back!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.