The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the Jersey uk season being played? Not seen it advertised anywhere

I could never get into the Johannesburg one. The plot lines were just silly and it just all seemed so fake. I think I only got to 5 or 6.

Reactions: 1
Where is the Jersey uk season being played? Not seen it advertised anywhere
Yup, I’m just downloading and watching them now. It looks awful

Good God. The ancient blow up Barbie, Kate. They’re all so vulgar. Again. I shouldn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
I’ve started watching Potomac but it’s a bit ‘slow’ in terms of real housewives 😂 is it worth sticking with? My favs are OC, BH, NJ &NY. I wasn’t too keen on Atlanta or the oz ones.

I've just discovered PDQ briefing on you tube, tells where some of the former housewives are now.

Watched the first episode of the new season of Dallas last night. Really enjoyed it , it was fun and more like how the housewives used to be. Stephanie Hollman is fast becoming one of my favourite housewives

Reactions: 3
Watched the first episode of the new season of Dallas last night. Really enjoyed it , it was fun and more like how the housewives used to be. Stephanie Hollman is fast becoming one of my favourite housewives
Sounds good, looking forward to it!!

Does anyone know when it's on hayu UK ?

How ironic that Brandi did a racist video and they let her off and gave her the benefit of the doubt but when after Leeane!

Reactions: 4
How ironic that Brandi did a racist video and they let her off and gave her the benefit of the doubt but when after Leeane!
I know, that video was absolutely awful especially as it was in front of her kids too. I hope she taught her kids that what she did was wrong and shouldn’t be repeated. I’m not defending Brandi here but Leanne’s racist comments were out of hate and scary to watch! It was like she hated Kary just for being Mexican.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it. Kameron's pink yard sale made me smile.

Reactions: 2
Real Housewives of Potomac had potential, Potomac is a wealthy areas right outside of Washington, D.C, so most of the wealth comes from politically connected people, therefore they could not get anyone with real wealth to appear on that show. Additionally, only Karen and maybe Wendy actually live in Potomac. Wendy was an awful addition, she is classless and gross.

It should be called Real Middle Class Housewives of Potomac.

Reactions: 2
Real Housewives of Potomac had potential, Potomac is a wealthy areas right outside of Washington, D.C, so most of the wealth comes from politically connected people, therefore they could not get anyone with real wealth to appear on that show. Additionally, only Karen and maybe Wendy actually live in Potomac. Wendy was an awful addition, she is classless and gross.

It should be called Real Middle Class Housewives of Potomac.
I think I read recently that only Karen and Monique live in Potomac. Ashley is the closest after that. Then gizelle is not far. Wendy , Robyn and Candice are over an hour away

I think I read recently that only Karen and Monique live in Potomac. Ashley is the closest after that. Then gizelle is not far. Wendy , Robyn and Candice are over an hour away
Either you live in 20854 or you don't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.