The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading everyone talk about BH, NJ, NY etc, makes me feel like I’m really missing out 😔 I gave them all a try from the start but I really just can’t get into the seasons that started before good camera quality existed 😂 I don’t know how I got into atlanta since that started a while ago too but I can’t deal with the grainy cameras and the AWFUL home decor 🤭 saying this though I’ve only watched Atlanta and Potomac haha
Is there any series with any specific season that you all would recommend? I’m bored of waiting every week for ATL and SLC now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only on season 1 of Dallas but I’m enjoying it!!
It's good, and quite feisty!!

Reading everyone talk about BH, NJ, NY etc, makes me feel like I’m really missing out 😔 I gave them all a try from the start but I really just can’t get into the seasons that started before good camera quality existed 😂 I don’t know how I got into atlanta since that started a while ago too but I can’t deal with the grainy cameras and the AWFUL home decor 🤭 saying this though I’ve only watched Atlanta and Potomac haha
Is there any series with any specific season that you all would recommend? I’m bored of waiting every week for ATL and SLC now!
For shock value, real housewives of Vancouver, it's only 2 seasons, it was cancelled, you'll see why :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's good, and quite feisty!!

For shock value, real housewives of Vancouver, it's only 2 seasons, it was cancelled, you'll see why :ROFLMAO:
I really want to re watch Vancouver I've totally forgotten what happened! Going to see if I can find it online...

Reactions: 3
Possibly the OC maybe 5/6 seasons back around the time of the brooks cancer scam. How Vicki got away with that and kept her place on the show at the time is unbelievable

Reactions: 8
Possibly the OC maybe 5/6 seasons back around the time of the brooks cancer scam. How Vicki got away with that and kept her place on the show at the time is unbelievable
omg that was insane! I would also say OC, was it season 4? when Tamra was with that awful husband? (if only to shout at the screen like I basically did lol)

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Lynne Curtis? She had the two daughters? They where completely wild and she didn’t seem to care.
I think I enjoyed it more when they focused on them as a family more than trying to create drama with fake friendships

Reactions: 1
If you’ve not seen it, then you HAVE to watch New York from the start, the first 3 seasons are just classic gold!
ooh no! might watch it just for the first seasons tbh

Dallas or new Jersey !
What did you think of Potomac?
I liked potomac! gizelle's confessionals are my faveeee although candaice needs to go in my opinion

also died at moniques receipt book

Reactions: 3
I just watched the second episode of Dallas. Kameron kills me! I can’t help but love her. I don’t mean to keep going on about the Watch What Crappens podcast but their impression of her and the cast is just brilliant.

Reactions: 1
Real housewives of jersey (UK) is just horrific. Already sick of Tessa thinking she’s Kris Jenner with her Momager vibes. Her daughter is awful. Jane’s away with the fairies and acts like a child. Ashley is all about bumlicking Tessa. I do like Kate as she just doesn’t give a duck. Margaret gives me the creeps with her staring eyes.

Reactions: 7
Margaret is a right tit stirrer I’d like to think it’s all for the camera but maybe not😡 That accent drives me mad

I just watched the second episode of Dallas. Kameron kills me! I can’t help but love her. I don’t mean to keep going on about the Watch What Crappens podcast but their impression of her and the cast is just brilliant.
Agree about Kameron, I didn't go much on her in the beginning, but she cracks me up!!

Rhoc, season was abit meh, but quite liked Emily, really, really, hope they get rid of Braunwyn!!

Agree about Kameron, I didn't go much on her in the beginning, but she cracks me up!!

Rhoc, season was abit meh, but quite liked Emily, really, really, hope they get rid of Braunwyn!!
I agree! Braunwyn is so fame hungry. I feel sorry for her husband and kids, seems like it’s always about her all the time.

RHOC was so boring this season but I guess it must have been really difficult due to covid. I also agree regarding Braunwyn. She is awful. I think she craves attention, hence all the different storylines! I really felt for her husband when she was talking about them attending therapy and the things she wanted him to do and change but is refusing to change anything herself, like he’s the problem!

Rhoc final episode yesterday
Really like Emily this season
Elizabeth I think needs another season to prove herself
Braunwyn is possibly the most selfish person ever. Really dislike her
Shannon I think needs to take some time away and really deal with her issues from divorce
Kelly , unpopular opinion but I like Kelly. At least she stands by the things she says and does
Gina I love but the whole premise of OC housewives was these Uber rich woman and how they lived there lives behind the gates. I think a major cast shakeup is needed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.