The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhoc final episode yesterday
Really like Emily this season
Elizabeth I think needs another season to prove herself
Braunwyn is possibly the most selfish person ever. Really dislike her
Shannon I think needs to take some time away and really deal with her issues from divorce
Kelly , unpopular opinion but I like Kelly. At least she stands by the things she says and does
Gina I love but the whole premise of OC housewives was these Uber rich woman and how they lived there lives behind the gates. I think a major cast shakeup is needed
I agree with everything you’ve said. I don’t know why but I really like Shane, he just seems real. He can come across as a bit of an ass at times but I think he’s funny. I like Emily too and how blunt she can be with people but seems to get away with it because she can articulate what she means well.

I hope Elizabeth is invited back for another season. At first I wasn’t sure but the more I’ve watched of her the more I can understand why she is like she is.

Gina needs to go, she doesn’t really add to anything to the show and Shannon too, she’s just nuts lol and you can tell she is the puppet master, planting seeds in their head. Her story with Gina not getting in touch is very similar to the one she spun about Tamra. She’s very needy.

Braunwyn 100% needs to leave. I can’t wait to see what is said in the reunion!

Reactions: 5
I agree with everything you’ve said. I don’t know why but I really like Shane, he just seems real. He can come across as a bit of an ass at times but I think he’s funny. I like Emily too and how blunt she can be with people but seems to get away with it because she can articulate what she means well.

I hope Elizabeth is invited back for another season. At first I wasn’t sure but the more I’ve watched of her the more I can understand why she is like she is.

Gina needs to go, she doesn’t really add to anything to the show and Shannon too, she’s just nuts lol and you can tell she is the puppet master, planting seeds in their head. Her story with Gina not getting in touch is very similar to the one she spun about Tamra. She’s very needy.

Braunwyn 100% needs to leave. I can’t wait to see what is said in the reunion!
Supposedly Sean has a new girlfriend and Braunwyn is not happy! Pot, kettle!

Reactions: 4
Poor Shane - he nearly didn’t make it but didn’t get a mention in Emily’s speech, he had to bring it up himself.

Gina needs to go. Her whole ‘story’ is based around a man that’s never appeared on camera until recently- who cares.

Reactions: 2
Reading everyone talk about BH, NJ, NY etc, makes me feel like I’m really missing out 😔 I gave them all a try from the start but I really just can’t get into the seasons that started before good camera quality existed 😂 I don’t know how I got into atlanta since that started a while ago too but I can’t deal with the grainy cameras and the AWFUL home decor 🤭 saying this though I’ve only watched Atlanta and Potomac haha
Is there any series with any specific season that you all would recommend? I’m bored of waiting every week for ATL and SLC now!
Potomac is amazing, I’d start from season 3 or 4. Season 4 was crazy.
BH is only worth watching for the first 2 seasons.
NJ I’d recommend starting from season 7 or 8. The start of season 2 is mental though.
NY from season 5.
Melbourne is hands down the best out of all of them so I’d recommend watching them all.
Vancouver only lasted 2 seasons but was really good.

I had the same issue as you where I just couldn’t get into it from the start because they were so old so I started from the middle and watched until the most recent. I then when back and watched the first few seasons afterwards as it was easier when I was more invested in the women/storylines.

I’ve started watching Potomac but it’s a bit ‘slow’ in terms of real housewives 😂 is it worth sticking with? My favs are OC, BH, NJ &NY. I wasn’t too keen on Atlanta or the oz ones.
Definitely worth it! The first season was a bit crap imo but it gets better, I skipped the first 2 seasons and started at s3. Season 4 is really crazy.

Last edited:
Potomac is amazing, I’d start from season 3 or 4. Season 4 was crazy.
BH is only worth watching for the first 2 seasons.
NJ I’d recommend starting from season 7 or 8. The start of season 2 is mental though.
NY from season 5.
Melbourne is hands down the best out of all of them so I’d recommend watching them all.
Vancouver only lasted 2 seasons but was really good.

I had the same issue as you where I just couldn’t get into it from the start because they were so old so I started from the middle and watched until the most recent. I then when back and watched the first few seasons afterwards as it was easier when I was more invested in the women/storylines.
I’ve seen Potomac! I got caught up to the most reason season and watched it weekly - the drama!!!
I started BH at the start of lockdown in march but I couldn’t get into it and that’s why I started atlanta because they were on Netflix! Same with NY, couldn’t get into it...
I also started Melbourne but I actually forgot about it, oops.
Thank you for the season recs! I’ll check them out soon 😄

Reactions: 1
Real housewives of jersey (UK) is just horrific. Already sick of Tessa thinking she’s Kris Jenner with her Momager vibes. Her daughter is awful. Jane’s away with the fairies and acts like a child. Ashley is all about bumlicking Tessa. I do like Kate as she just doesn’t give a duck. Margaret gives me the creeps with her staring eyes.
Just watched it...talk about mutton dressed as lamb...! It's weak and boring. You don't really see their houses, except Tessa's, and Jersey is so small there are limited high end places to go.
Margaret.. speaks sooooo slowly with quite an arch manner.
Tessa...really rates herself, her kids and husband. Thinks she's queen bee.
Hedi...thinks she's edgy because she rides a motorbike but she's a prude.
Ashley...20 years younger than the rest of them, out of place in every respect and far too gobby. I hated her most.
Kate...loud dresser and big personality, attention seeker, funny but quite vulnerable.
Jane... girly in manner and dress.
Mia...Aussie ex model, straight talking, most normal.
I'd be surprised if there's a second series!

Reactions: 3
Jersey has to be the worst series, but it’s so awful it almost makes it the best. They make the Cheshire set look classy. 😆 Agreed on Kate being the nicest of a very bad bunch. It’s so tit I will carry on punishing myself to watch the whole series. Total train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the Braunwyn rumours on bravo fan accounts today?
Apparently she offered Shannon’s daughter Stella cocaine, and her dealers number and that’s what Shannon accuses her of on the reunion.
But I’ve just seen in the comments there are also rumours of sexual advances towards Stella aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the Braunwyn rumours on bravo fan accounts today?
Apparently she offered Shannon’s daughter Stella cocaine, and her dealers number and that’s what Shannon accuses her of on the reunion.
But I’ve just seen in the comments there are also rumours of sexual advances towards Stella aswell
Ive just been reading bits out this. Apparently the reunion teaser shows Braunwyn saying sorry to Shannon, but I know Bravo likes to have fun with their editing lol.

If it is true then Shannon must have only just found out because I can’t see her letting it go and not bringing it up at some point??

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of people in the comments wondering why it’s only just come out. One person did say that she’s only 16 now so had only turned 15 when that season was filmed. She may not have told Shannon straight away.
as much as I dislike Braunwyn I hope non of this is true as much for her own kids sake as well as hers

Ladies of London was pretty funny. Real housewives of Kensington will just bring in a member who claims a lot of things but is probably a nanny. Cryptic for obvious reasons, but watch this space. Literally. 🤗😆

Reactions: 4
My favourites are OC and Atlanta but OC has went down hill since half the cast has now left. Started to recently watch NY and BH watched the first 2/3 seasons of each on Netflix prefer BH

Tiffany from RHOD is definitely my least favourite housewife ever. I just can’t stand her. She is such a show off and it’s so obnoxious. Who needs to know she got her mum a car and it cost $75k. Why did she feel the need to show off her closet to the girls and just parade her handbag collection? Money definitely doesn’t buy class ( thank you countess 😂). And what else really annoys me is the face she harps on constantly about working full time and not seeing her kids - GIVE UP YOUR JOB!!!!!!! It can’t be that important to her to spend time with them, and she can’t give up her job because she wouldn’t then have the life she has. Don’t even get me started on the whole chicken feet thing. Trying to make out Kam is a racist because she didn’t want to eat it. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Tiffany from RHOD is definitely my least favourite housewife ever. I just can’t stand her. She is such a show off and it’s so obnoxious. Who needs to know she got her mum a car and it cost $75k. Why did she feel the need to show off her closet to the girls and just parade her handbag collection? Money definitely doesn’t buy class ( thank you countess 😂). And what else really annoys me is the face she harps on constantly about working full time and not seeing her kids - GIVE UP YOUR JOB!!!!!!! It can’t be that important to her to spend time with them, and she can’t give up her job because she wouldn’t then have the life she has. Don’t even get me started on the whole chicken feet thing. Trying to make out Kam is a racist because she didn’t want to eat it. Unbelievable.
Last episode she was complaining about Kary forcing her to drink and said she felt bullied. Then she did the exact same with Kameron and the chicken feet. I’m starting to go off her aswell but she’s bringing it!

I've just started watching NY after watching BH in the summer. I'm on season 2 and a bit bored however don't wanna give up just yet, does NY get any better and juicier?

I've just started watching NY after watching BH in the summer. I'm on season 2 and a bit bored however don't wanna give up just yet, does NY get any better and juicier?
you need to keep watching! It’s good! Wait for when Aviva arrives!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.