The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Carole wore that tattoo body suit 😄

I miss Bethenny
I think Bethenny was very canny in using the show to promote her business and now just doesn't need it any longer, don't blame her, wasn't my fav but she really did make the most of it in terms of her career. I was always confused about what happened with her marriage/divorce? seemed very acromonious

Reactions: 2
I think Bethenny was very canny in using the show to promote her business and now just doesn't need it any longer, don't blame her, wasn't my fav but she really did make the most of it in terms of her career. I was always confused about what happened with her marriage/divorce? seemed very acromonious
Yeah she was very shrewd. She has made millions. Regarding their divorce I have no idea. I seem to recall he refused to move out ? They were still living together for a while after they split up

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure the divorce is still not finalised, it’s dragged on for years. I liked Bethany on the show but I think in reality she must be an absolute nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Real Housewives of Jersey is TERRIBLE yet I have watched the whole series over two days 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tessa is absolutely awful. Almost as awful as Talia’s stick on ponytail 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Real Housewives of Jersey is TERRIBLE yet I have watched the whole series over two days 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure wether to watch or no, don't think I'll bother, will carry on binge watching below deck:)

• Angry
Anyone watched the auckland one? Its pretty crap, but Anne is just kinda hilarious and tragic, but kind of loveable?!

I haven’t got much time to get through the franchises that have loads of series, any recommendations for shorter ones?
Ive done Vancouver and Sydney.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure the divorce is still not finalised, it’s dragged on for years. I liked Bethany on the show but I think in reality she must be an absolute nightmare.
I think he’s just as bad, if not worse. He’s been done several times for stalking her and all sorts. I believe the divorce is dragging on because of custody arrangements re their daughter. It took ages initially because they were fighting over the financials and now it’s over the custody. Rumour has it that she wants full custody.

I love Sonja (‘with a sexy J’). The facelift and filters on her IG though 😳. Out of control. Same with Ole Crazy Eyes Ramona, her IG pics don’t look like her at all. Batshit. I like Dorinda and I’m sad she’s been binned. I know she got a bit messy with the drinking and whatnot but the others have done the same or worse many times and survived into the next season. I love her Bezerkshires house and that she’s quite ‘normal’ looking (not starved and botoxed to within an inch of her life). I hope she comes back.

Reactions: 7
I think Leah has got a nose job too. Tbh i thought Sonja looked great and didn't need surgery. Did Bethenny get surgery on her jaws? I know she has said she gets filler but I'm convinced she maybe has had jaw reconstruction. She looks great now whatever it has she's had done though

Anyone watched the auckland one? Its pretty crap, but Anne is just kinda hilarious and tragic, but kind of loveable?!

I haven’t got much time to get through the franchises that have loads of series, any recommendations for shorter ones?
Potomac is well worth a watch, if you haven't already. Only 5 series, i think.

Reactions: 5

I’m giving it a go right now 😅 first ep but I’m not sure lol

I’m giving it a go right now 😅 first ep but I’m not sure lol
Jersey is, overall, the most insane. Teresa is a total nutcase and her hisband is awful, the final episode (I think it is) of season 1 is just....

I think he’s just as bad, if not worse. He’s been done several times for stalking her and all sorts. I believe the divorce is dragging on because of custody arrangements re their daughter. It took ages initially because they were fighting over the financials and now it’s over the custody. Rumour has it that she wants full custody.

I love Sonja (‘with a sexy J’). The facelift and filters on her IG though 😳. Out of control. Same with Ole Crazy Eyes Ramona, her IG pics don’t look like her at all. Batshit. I like Dorinda and I’m sad she’s been binned. I know she got a bit messy with the drinking and whatnot but the others have done the same or worse many times and survived into the next season. I love her Bezerkshires house and that she’s quite ‘normal’ looking (not starved and botoxed to within an inch of her life). I hope she comes back.
I think (not sure) but the divorce issue was that he wanted to take a lot of Bethany's money from her businesses? what is this about stalking?!
I don't really like Sonja, she seems to jsut want money for doing nothing, constantly talking about whatever business idea she has that never comes to fruition.
Agree about Dorinda's holiday house, aside from the fact she really needs rehab, in terms of personality she seems the most down to earth, always made a lot of effort for her friends coming over etc. She didn't seem snobby in the way a lot of them do, the constant issues with "who gets what room" on holidays were ridiculous

I only saw one ep of the Auckland one and gave up, no idea of the name but I loved the woman feeding all those stray cats (I am a cat person obv)

if you liked Sydney, Melbourne is pretty good

Last edited:
  • Wow
apols for the DM link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ankel-s-ex-Jason-Hoppy-arrested-stalking.html

I agree re Sonja but I think of her as a bit of a tragic figure tbh. Apparently the infamous toaster oven (which she 100% should have launched) was only ever a storyline for the show and was never a genuine business idea. The fashion line she ’designed’ does my head in, it’s just a load of relabelled, overpriced drop shipped polyester from Ali Express.

Reactions: 4
I know some of you have been unimpressed by Salt Lake City but next week’s episode looks good!

Jersey is, overall, the most insane. Teresa is a total nutcase and her hisband is awful, the final episode (I think it is) of season 1 is just....

Think they mean the new season set in jersey just off the U.K. and not New Jersey like you are.

Think they mean the new season set in jersey just off the U.K. and not New Jersey like you are.
sorry! I didn't know there was a UK Jersey one?! I had, of course, meant NJ in the USA

I like the Salt Lake City one! My sister doesn't like it much because she's disappointed in everyone's houses, but I think there's (so far) a kind of honesty there which is kind of refreshing. Clearly some people still have their guard up or are playing up to the cameras but there's also some real emotional intelligence going on (I'm thinking specifically of the dad in sober living and his daughter's response to him, but also the woman with the botox clinic seems pretty cool). We'll see how it pans out.
I started watching the New Jersey one years ago when it came out but stopped because it depressed me (and speaking of houses, everything in it is so ... brown?). But in the last month or so I've gone back to it and am catching up - I think I'm on about series 7 now. It's so INTENSE.
Shannon on the OC one is doing my head in, I thought it was awful the way she blamed her kids for catching COVID. Braumwyn's a weird one, she was really good when she was leading that cult woman through her panic attack but at other times she's kind of crazy. Giving up drinking on a reality TV show was always going to be a bit of a shitshow though. Haven't seen this week's Atlanta one yet but am very much a Porscha fan. Used to love Phaedra too though, wish they'd bring her back 😂. I also love Monique from Potomac, such a shame she's quit.
ETA - also speaking of houses, I think Cynthia's is lovely. It's amazing how many houses are in such terrible taste though. Money can't buy you class, I guess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what cult Elizabeth was in?
Shannon is a head case. She was so unfair to her kids. She’s just vile in general.

Does anyone know what cult Elizabeth was in?
Shannon is a head case. She was so unfair to her kids. She’s just vile in general.
haven't seen the latest season so no idea about the kids thing, but I did feel sorry for her baout her awful husband. he was so emotionally abusive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.