The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently re watching RHOC on ITVb, Tamra has bought this like fake baby thing to practise having a baby.. it is so cringe, I am sure she just did this to have some kind of storyline that isn't just her seemingly failing gym business

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel in general that all the RH series were best in their earlier seasons?! I haven’t watched every single city but NY/NJ/BH/OC definitely for me were much better in their earlier to mid years. I haven’t kept up with any of them in the last year or two, apart from NY. Just can’t warm to the newer housewives and really (even more) fake storylines!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel in general that all the RH series were best in their earlier seasons?! I haven’t watched every single city but NY/NJ/BH/OC definitely for me were much better in their earlier to mid years. I haven’t kept up with any of them in the last year or two, apart from NY. Just can’t warm to the newer housewives and really (even more) fake storylines!
I got to the end of BH and I really didn't understand why there was so much drama in season 10. Just felt in Season 9 and 10 in particular - and in maybe other seasons- that one housewife was made a target and consistently ganged up on. Feel like it'll be the same next season. Makes me think ratings are dropping severely.

Reactions: 7
I got to the end of BH and I really didn't understand why there was so much drama in season 10. Just felt in Season 9 and 10 in particular - and in maybe other seasons- that one housewife was made a target and consistently ganged up on. Feel like it'll be the same next season. Makes me think ratings are dropping severely.

The last few seasons have been awful, we’d a whole season of trying to take down Lisa vanderpump over the whole incident with the dog, then last season it was Denises turn.

Reactions: 6
Looking forward to the new season of New Jersey! Going to be a bad mum and put all my toddler’s fav programmes on so I can watch it in peace 😂

The last few seasons have been awful, we’d a whole season of trying to take down Lisa vanderpump over the whole incident with the dog, then last season it was Denises turn.
I find Lisa one of the worst, so much of what she does just seems to be for the camera imo

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to the new season of New Jersey! Going to be a bad mum and put all my toddler’s fav programmes on so I can watch it in peace 😂
Love NJ. Probably my favourite Housewives franchise now.

I don't get why the issue with Denise was so bad - it wasn't even worth the drama it caused at all! I've heard who's possibly being targeted this season but don't really know if that's an accurate description until it's aired.

Reactions: 4
I don't get why the issue with Denise was so bad - it wasn't even worth the drama it caused at all! I've heard who's possibly being targeted this season but don't really know if that's an accurate description until it's aired.
I’ve heard it’s Garcelle who’s rumoured to be the target, not sure if it’s not just gossip.

Reactions: 4
Melissa Gorgas storyline this season seems to be her and Joe are ‘struggling’ if her recent interview is anything to go by.

Last season they were thinking about more kids, I can’t keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Melissa Gorgas storyline this season seems to be her and Joe are ‘struggling’ if her recent interview is anything to go by.

Last season they were thinking about more kids, I can’t keep up!
She already has her story for the next season. Her falling out with Teresa again 🥱😴

Melissa doesn't have much in terms of storylines. She's actually grown on me recently though. No idea why 😄

Reactions: 1
Real housewives of Miami reboot has just officially been confirmed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.