The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im watching NJ new season and laughing at Theresa talking to Gia on the phone about how she's so upset that her dad has died, she goes to the cemetery and cries, etc and Gia in her gruff voice could not be less interested! No facial expression, just tells her mum to go out and have some tequila :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to be fair, I think that's how they usually interact, but it's just bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Im watching NJ new season and laughing at Theresa talking to Gia on the phone about how she's so upset that her dad has died, she goes to the cemetery and cries, etc and Gia in her gruff voice could not be less interested! No facial expression, just tells her mum to go out and have some tequila :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to be fair, I think that's how they usually interact, but it's just bizarre!
I always felt like Gia ( and her sisters were such brats, unsurprising seeing how they were brought up tbh) but has she has got older she actually seems much mroe sensible and mature than her mum tbh, it really is like she just lost respect for her parents for what they did imo

Reactions: 6
I love Chesire!! I've just start season 11 on ITVBE. Love Tanya, thinks she's brilliant. Liked Ester up until now, but actually thinks shes vile human being that will do anything and cross anybody for attention.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is like that because she doesn't want to get upset . Her and Nono were close and I'd say his death is still quite raw .
Cameras in her face while on a conversation on the phone to Teresa about visiting his grave .
Maybe, it's just me but if I was having that type of conversation with my daughter I'd leave it until I was on my own but then again Teresa likes to show ALL of her life to the world

Reactions: 7
I love Chesire!! I've just start season 11 on ITVBE. Love Tanya, thinks she's brilliant. Liked Ester up until now, but actually thinks shes vile human being that will do anything and cross anybody for attention.
I thought that when she lived with Dawn that she was dying to sink her hooks into Ashley, she definitely has a thing for him.

Reactions: 2
I’m re-watching NY and have just watched the episode where Ramona throws the wine glass at Kristen and cuts her lip. I don’t understand how she gets away with some of her behaviour abs why no one from production stepped in on the lake. I definitely think money talks on some of the series.

• Angry
I think Margaret looks really weird. What's the with the strange joker mouth thing going on. Delores also had a ton of work done. How did they manage to get all this plastic surgery during a pandemic?

Hat Jackie said about Gia was disgusting, analogy or not. She knew what she was doing by saying that and if their was parts of the conversation snipped out she would have known producers would just pick up on the one line and dramatise it. You could think well she was saying it in anger blah blah but it was the ‘I win’ comment that made it seem she knew full well what the impact would be. she probably only said it because she knew it would blow up and might cement her time on the show, because aside arguing with Teresa she’s a very boring individual.
I also couldn’t understand why they decided to have it at margerats while she had two other people there and was running from each set of people between the arguing, very bizarre

The ‘ I win’ comment just showed her true colours. I did previously like Jackie but after that whole conversation I don’t. There was no need to bring Gia into it. Teresa is no saint and I’m sure she will be involved in more drama but it was uncalled for.
Watched the second part of the reunion of salt lake. What the hell is heather on!? She has so many issues and so many of them are directed at Lisa, but for what reason? And she literally wouldn’t let Lisa talk without speaking over her.

Haven’t watched the 2nd reunion of Salt Lake City yet but I seen on one of the bravo pages
Something about heather is all full of women supporting woman and building them up but she can’t seem to stand the fact that Lisa does actually like herself.

Reactions: 1
I think Margaret looks really weird. What's the with the strange joker mouth thing going on. Delores also had a ton of work done. How did they manage to get all this plastic surgery during a pandemic?
Margaret got a whole new face! She looks so different, I don't necessarily think the work looks bad, it's just quite jarring, the change in her appearance. Dolores is just so stunningly beautiful. I think things are way more lax in the US, so they've been able to get procedures done as usual etc. I found her conversation with David about it quite interesting, he seems like a pretty regular guy and I think he was genuinely upset and angry at Dolores for getting the procedures done, I don't think we've seen him react like that.

Did anyone notice the bit in NJ where Teresa kept dropping hints about Evan at the party until Margaret eventually caved and asked her about him, Teresa whispered in Margaret's ear something like, he plays around when he says hes at the gym.. It was so dubbed! And when Teresa pulls back from Margaret's ear, her voice is still talking but her mouth isnt moving!

• Wow
I’ll be honest I haven’t watched a huge amount of the new New Jersey one, but I did see the reunion where Teresa pointed out Jackie went to all of her book signings for like 10 years, fangirling over her, I think she was just looking for a spot on the show and drama when she got there with Teresa 😅 I don’t like Jackie at all

I’ll be honest I haven’t watched a huge amount of the new New Jersey one, but I did see the reunion where Teresa pointed out Jackie went to all of her book signings for like 10 years, fangirling over her, I think she was just looking for a spot on the show and drama when she got there with Teresa 😅 I don’t like Jackie at all
I can't remember exactly what Teresa claimed at the reunion, but there's only evidence of Jackie being at one event. If she was a huge fan and had been at multiple signings, I'm sure the pictures and stories would have come out by now. It's Teresa trying to spin something that's not there (again).

I absolutely love Jackie for being the only one who will properly stand up to Teresa and not bow down to her in the way she feels she deserves; you can tell it drives Teresa mad and I'm so here for that (and it makes for a much more interesting watch). She probably was more of a Housewives fan before she was cast than she lets on, and maybe she did come on the show with the intention of going up against Teresa - but Teresa is the bleeping worst and has been awful to Jackie, so 🤷‍♀️

Just seen on watch what happens live that Andy is going to be talking to Lisa re the fake tanned hands. One of the other guests was joking about it needing it's own Twitter account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
how much better does Joe Giudice look now?! (not in the sense of being good looking) he has lost loads of weight and looks much more healthy

I just caught up with New Jersey, Jackie saying that about Gia was trying to explain to Teresa that you can’t just blurt out something that may not be true without proof or as they say “receipts” though I think Jackie should have left Teresa’s daughter out of it and used a different example. I bored to death of Dolores and the very camp David storyline. Their no more a couple then me and Tom Hardy are, their isn’t an ounce of chemistry between them.

I just caught up with New Jersey, Jackie saying that about Gia was trying to explain to Teresa that you can’t just blurt out something that may not be true without proof or as they say “receipts” though I think Jackie should have left Teresa’s daughter out of it and used a different example. I bored to death of Dolores and the very camp David storyline. Their no more a couple then me and Tom Hardy are, their isn’t an ounce of chemistry between them.
It’s so obvious Dolores’ ex husband (I forget his name) is still in love with her. I think she is too, I’d love to see them get back together

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious Dolores’ ex husband (I forget his name) is still in love with her. I think she is too, I’d love to see them get back together
I am glad for her she hasn't got back with him, serves him right for cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.