The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Kinsella's apartment has, a few weeks ago, been reduced by £200,000 to 1.3 million.

Still no takers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the Kinsella's apartment has, a few weeks ago, been reduced by £200,000 to 1.3 million.

Still no takers.
im not surprised, the master bedroom is so small! the lounge etc are dressed up nicely but the actual space is horrendous for the money. i know its a nice area but they're really pushing their luck with that price - you can get a 5 bed house around the corner for the same price. plus its ground floor so you can hear the people above stomping around 24/7.

interesting it says bought in 1999 for 200k, guessing one of ther parents bought it?

Reactions: 8
im not surprised, the master bedroom is so small! the lounge etc are dressed up nicely but the actual space is horrendous for the money. i know its a nice area but they're really pushing their luck with that price - you can get a 5 bed house around the corner for the same price. plus its ground floor so you can hear the people above stomping around 24/7.

interesting it says bought in 1999 for 200k, guessing one of ther parents bought it?
It's a funny one as the same photos are on sold prices for Flat 3, £200,000 12.2.1999 then same photos again as Flat 2, £585,000 on 2.6.17. So maybe the older listing/Flat number is incorrect or it's Flat 2/3.

So nice an area they lie to themselves calling it Cheshire when it's Greater Manchester.

Nothing wrong with Greater Manchester. People do the same in parts of Merseyside that used to be Cheshire or Lancashire. 50 years ago. I've lived in different parts of Cheshire always and recently neighbours and friends & family, scattered throughout the County, have sold their homes, sale agreed anyway, within a week or two max. As long as they are priced right of course.

Yes the Flat is quite small really. 2 bedrooms and I note the close up photos of objects, rather than the overall rooms/layout.

Reactions: 6
Annoyed as duck
Bought a dress from Forever Unique for special occasion
To be honest I have probably bought from there about 15 dresses, all good quality, sizing spot on
This time… nothing like on the website
Sent back
No refund
No response
And yes I should have known better but I thought it would be ok and wouldn’t need to return
Not good Seema

• Haha
  • Sad
Annoyed as duck
To be honest I have probably bought from there about 15 dresses, all good quality, sizing spot on
Sent back
No refund
No response
And yes I should have known better but I thought it would be ok and wouldn’t need to return
Not good Seema
Thats a shame. Aren't they having a bit of legal trouble at the minute? I can see the business completely folding tbh

Reactions: 4
Annoyed as duck
Sent back
No refund
No response
Not good Seema
So long as your having a go at seema but dont bring her friend paige into it 😂😂 ive so not missed hearing those words

• Haha
Mahrez going to Saudi Arabia for 400k pw. Dawn will love that. They can always pop over to Dubai at the weekends

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Eh?

not ever said anything about Paige
Sorry i know u didnt. I was just joking about Semma never letting Paige get pulled into anything because "paige is my friend" 😂 id love to know if Paige is financing them in someway.

Mahrez going to Saudi Arabia for 400k pw. Dawn will love that. They can always pop over to Dubai at the weekends
He obviously cares more about money then playing good football. That will definitely suit Dawn and Taylor, maybe Dawn will move over there.

He obviously cares more about money then playing good football. That will definitely suit Dawn and Taylor, maybe Dawn will move over there.
i wonder how darby feels knowing her sister bagged a footballer and she ended up with her dads mate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i wonder how darby feels knowing her sister bagged a footballer and she ended up with her dads mate
MJ in that wheelchair. Suits him. Trying to keep up with the young ones including his wife and sil
That’s your future Darby………

Reactions: 2
They are such a weird couple. Didn’t Taylor go out with Aguero at one point too?
I like Darby’s fella and the way they were on the show 🥹
I think Ashley is up there as well with one of my fave RH husbands of all time 😂

Reactions: 4
They are such a weird couple. Didn’t Taylor go out with Aguero at one point too?
I like Darby’s fella and the way they were on the show 🥹
I think Ashley is up there as well with one of my fave RH husbands of all time 😂
I think he used her for sex, I imagine she would have preferred him over Mahrez, he's got to be worth more.
Michael Jackson sounds like a bleep, from what I've read on here about how he treated his ex and he doesn't see his child.
Ashley looks awful now, but I didn't mind him, he's very much under the thumb

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he used her for sex, I imagine she would have preferred him over Mahrez, he's got to be worth more.
Michael Jackson sounds like a bleep, from what I've read on here about how he treated his ex and he doesn't see his child.
100%!!
Oh I haven’t read that about MJ! I fuckin forgot his name was Michael Jackson hahahaha I’m so used to seeing just his first and middle name😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ashley looks like a plastic Ken Doll

Didn't Aguero end up with one of Maradonas' daughters

Reactions: 3