The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, sorry I’m a bit behind on the series, just getting to episode eight, I am actually enjoying this season. It’s still not comparable to the American real housewives, however, I think if they keep this cast (including Tanya) the girls can build, genuine friendships and tensions, which will mean better TV. I am also loving how much of an impact Paige is having, I can’t believe how much she is managing to piss Hannah and Rachel off 😂. They are giving her exactly what she wanted, which is a storyline and a lot of attention which will keep her on the show.

Reactions: 4
Lil update... 👀
Thay doesn't sound good, I wonder if it's something to do with the baby Daddy or his family. I don't understand why people with a public profile share their children online.

Reactions: 8
Thay doesn't sound good, I wonder if it's something to do with the baby Daddy or his family. I don't understand why people with a public profile share their children online.
I think it is. I wonder who he is. I’m guessing he’s loaded hence the rants about child support

Reactions: 2
I think it is. I wonder who he is. I’m guessing he’s loaded hence the rants about child support
He's a footballer, think he was in the city youth team and didn't make it as last time she shared info about him he was at Blackpool. I'd say he'd still be on a decent wage from Blackpool.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys, sorry I’m a bit behind on the series, just getting to episode eight, I am actually enjoying this season. It’s still not comparable to the American real housewives, however, I think if they keep this cast (including Tanya) the girls can build, genuine friendships and tensions, which will mean better TV. I am also loving how much of an impact Paige is having, I can’t believe how much she is managing to piss Hannah and Rachel off 😂. They are giving her exactly what she wanted, which is a storyline and a lot of attention which will keep her on the show.
I hope Paige’s ass gets booted that hard it knocks some manners into her
Awful girl bet she was a bully at school

Reactions: 12
that’s why I like it too! I watch most of the American ones and they are objectively better but I like cheshire because 1) I live nearby and 2) I like that the cast genuinely know each other and spend time with each other outside of the show. Makes a big difference for me

I must confess watching the housewives shows for some light hearted escapism, but sadly I’m finding that it’s more dark drama and tears then some cheeky banter and fabulous parties like it was in the early days. Too much toxicity just makes it painful to watch. I just don’t enjoy the crappy screaming at dinner parties, like c’mon who does that ?? Case in point the Nicole/Lystra chair pulling etc)

Reactions: 10
ok so ive been skipping episodes/scenes here and there and now im up to season 11.

WHY is lauren shouting at the camera in her confessional/talking head scenes? i don't remember her doing that before? her voice literally booms hahaha and why does she pronounce nicole "nickol" ?!

not sure how i feel about nicole yet. she gives off the vibe she hates other women and that tit coloured rolls royce was definitely a choice. also is her husband with her for the money? shes not exactly a looker sorry to say and she doesnt seem to have a nice personality either

this season that im watching seems super contrived in comparison to the others tbh, i dont know whether they changed the production or editing or something but so far it feels different.
---
I must confess watching the housewives shows for some light hearted escapism, but sadly I’m finding that it’s more dark drama and tears then some cheeky banter and fabulous parties like it was in the early days. Too much toxicity just makes it painful to watch. I just don’t enjoy the crappy screaming at dinner parties, like c’mon who does that ?? Case in point the Nicole/Lystra chair pulling etc)
thats why i had to stop watching beverly hills, way too intense and mean for me

Reactions: 6
A little off topic... is Estee married to her 'new' man Glynn? I saw her answer on instagram that they are. No offence to Estee and i loved her on the show, but what would a good looking wealthy guy want in her, unless he has no personality and she has tonnes of it, then they are a match made i heaven I guess. Just seems very odd to me and nothing is really known about him, I tried to look on here for a discussion about it but i couldn't find anyone interested enough for it to of come up 😂 Something just seems very off about the whole thing cant quite decide why that is 🤷‍♀️

A little off topic... is Estee married to her 'new' man Glynn? I saw her answer on instagram that they are. No offence to Estee and i loved her on the show, but what would a good looking wealthy guy want in her, unless he has no personality and she has tonnes of it, then they are a match made i heaven I guess. Just seems very odd to me and nothing is really known about him, I tried to look on here for a discussion about it but i couldn't find anyone interested enough for it to of come up 😂 Something just seems very off about the whole thing cant quite decide why that is 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure she’s still married to the older guy don’t think she’s divorced yet, I might be wrong.

I just think he wants the glamorous blonde bimbo on his arm to make him look good. I dont like him. Why does her mum bring Pearl up, she should be with her mum

Reactions: 6
i must admit seeing that ester doesnt spend that much time with her daughter has really soured me towards her

also, just came across this (https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/hom...tures-real-housewife-hanna-kinsellas-20851894) article of hanna's apartment and did a bit of digging on rightmove, its still for sale and for 1.3 million. i don't know if i have bad taste but i HATE the layout of all of it, its so tacky and the bedroom is so offputting..

1687724939814.png

can't just be me that would hate to sleep in front of 30 pairs of shoes around the corner from a bath 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Disclaimer: I like Lauren, I find her entertaining and I do think she's an attractive woman so feel bad saying this.
Every time she pulled a certain face she was reminding me of someone. Couldn't put my finger on it. Then it came to me, Sybil Sludge from Spooks of Bottle Bay (showing my age) & I can't unsee it 😄.
Hana - for someone who seemingly comes from a posh background she doesn't half come across like a right wee scallywag.

• Haha
are there any rumours floating around about paul/lauren's divorce? i know they clearly hated eachother but it seemed quite sudden

Reactions: 1
are there any rumours floating around about paul/lauren's divorce? i know they clearly hated eachother but it seemed quite sudden
not a rumour, he said on the show he would divorce her if she had that rose tatooed on her back. She did, they got divorced. Prob other reasons but i dont know sorry. Maybe shes just such a princess he got sick of her

Reactions: 3
not a rumour, he said on the show he would divorce her if she had that rose tatooed on her back. She did, they got divorced. Prob other reasons but i dont know sorry. Maybe shes just such a princess he got sick of her
I always felt she was just pushing it see how much he would put up with.
She knew he really did not want her to have that tattoo and I think she did it to annoy him.
She also,lost custody of her daughters. That says a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I always felt she was just pushing it see how much he would put up with.
She knew he really did not want her to have that tattoo and I think she did it to annoy him.
She also,lost custody of her daughters. That says a lot
wow i didnt know that :eek:

Reactions: 7
Paul was a slimy sleaze bag
Never knew or ever heard before she lost custody of her daughters ?

Lauren is vile, every time she opens her mouth it is something sexual, she is vulgar. Her divorce has been the most boring and longest divorce in history……Nobody cares love

Reactions: 14