The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my favourite. Says a lot about me 😖 they show their true colours shouting at eachother like fishwives. I’m here for it but I wish they’d replace Brian as he is awful!!

WARNING - today's episode is about 45% Joe's bare ass. Put me off my breakfast. On the upside it's the last ep this series, with just the slanging match reunion next week which I never watch

Reactions: 10
Hold the press. Breaking News, Paige had just given birth to a newborn child !!!!!

Well I'm glad she explained that, we could have all been under the impression she had given birth to a toddler.
Are these women so desperate for airtime and a non existent storyline. And why do women in their 50s want to be friends with women in their 20s, yes I'm talking to you Listeria, Seema, Tanya and sheena.
Hannah and that plastic pair of poison trolls, would go to the opening of a bleeping envelope. Should have known they'd be there.
Paige and Elle are just so irrelevant as is the awful Listeria. Harping on and on about the same thing, just shut the duck up.
Get rid of them, it's obvious Listeria want tso go into the jungle, if she does, I for one won't be watching.
Can anyone tell me why Listeria has those bleeping awful long false nails, I don't see the point or attraction 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
God this series is a load of shite. Vile pretentious old hags, not even worthy of mutton

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God this series is a load of shite. Vile pretentious old hags, not even worthy of mutton
I think it has been the worst series ever as there have been no storylines whatsoever and the whole series felt like the Joe show as he featured in most of the episodes in fact it was noticeable that the husbands got more airtime this series compared to previous ones and for a guest it also felt like Ampika was in the show 24/7.

Reactions: 11
I’m a few weeks behind - Lauren just arrived back after CBB and Nicole told Joe about her diagnosis. And the only thing I can think of is what’s Joe done to his face??? Has he had a facelift? Looks like a different bloke!

Reactions: 3
I have to say though, as annoying as Joe is, I do really like his and Nicole's relationship.
They are obviously very in love are cheeky, playful which I like.

Only 20 minutes in to this weeks episode and Paige and Listeria are just vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I agree - they do appear to adore each other.
I hope this wasn’t her only birthday party though. About 20 people and Nick and Royston? My idea of hell!

Reactions: 8
Nick & Royston are wee horrors but least they bring some drama to the show - cos let’s face it, that’s what we are watching for! Elle, Paige & Lystra need binned and Hannah is so dull, no idea why she is popping back up!

Reactions: 7
I’ve tried and tried but I can’t find any redeeming quality at all in Lystra she is a complete and utter bleep, vile in every possible way. She obviously shagged some old git got pregnant and has been being paid monthly ever since. Maybe the reason she ain’t got money now is said bloke stopped paying for his daughter once she was a certain age. Those nails though 🤢 bacteria heaven 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I know it’s a controversial opinion, but they need to bring Wardeh back!
Totally agree though I listened to a podcast where she said she wouldn’t come back but maybe do a cameo , I don’t mind Hanna but dislike Listera Elle ,Blank Paige and now Sheena she’s a back stabber

Reactions: 5
I disliked wardeh with a vengeance. Totally irrational but I stopped watching it because she made me so internally angry and all it was doing was causing me problems so I went cold turkey!! Writing that and reading it back sounds so pathetic but I’m so non confrontational I found it traumatic!!

• Haha
Listeria is way more confrontational than Dawn ever was
I’m not sure why she thinks she’s so wonderful as she seems to be the one with the least amount of money. We never see her home which I’ve heard is not even in Cheshire!! Pointless cast member!! (Well not so pointless with those obscene nails!!)

Reactions: 6
She brings no value to the show what so ever the nails look awful her backside is awful she’s a loud mouth darling step back the queen is here 🙄