The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those nails are the reason why I think the whole lesbian relationship is a lie!
She’ll be a pillow princess!

I just think they are falling out and causing petty drama for nothing now. I came across this video on YouTube 😂

I know we’ve all got very different options on Wardeh, but she made good TV (IMO)

Seema is a sheep in wolf’s clothing and always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be a pillow princess!

I just think they are falling out and causing petty drama for nothing now. I came across this video on YouTube 😂

I know we’ve all got very different options on Wardeh, but she made good TV (IMO)

Seema is a sheep in wolf’s clothing and always has been.

Dawn Ward MADE RHOC. Love her or dislike her!

Reactions: 6
OMG That Cake Box cake for Nora's Aqiqah looked tit! The writing on it looked like a 4 year old's handwriting! Way to advertise your business!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried and tried but I can’t find any redeeming quality at all in Lystra she is a complete and utter bleep, vile in every possible way. She obviously shagged some old git got pregnant and has been being paid monthly ever since. Maybe the reason she ain’t got money now is said bloke stopped paying for his daughter once she was a certain age. Those nails though 🤢 bacteria heaven 🤢
I totally agree. She’s been unnecessarily vile since she randomly joined the show mid season. I seem to recall she popped up as Ester decided to quit shortly after the start of one. No idea why she keeps being brought back, especially when it is clear she has no money (any more).

Well I’ve watched the whole series and just await the Brian show. Here’s my review that absolutely no one has asked for… 🤣

My opinion on Ell hasn’t changed, she’s rocking an 80s Dynasty look and looks in her mid 40s. She keeps mentioning age and being rude about Rachel but until Ell gets a make under, there’s not much difference in looks and age to me.

We have seen the others at various times, apart from Lystra, looking tired, fresh faced, etc at some point. Even annoying Paige was less annoying showing herself looking natural after giving birth. Whereas Ell seems to just dip her face into some Estée Lauder circa 1986 template every morning and always looks the same.

I don’t like the way they have turned on Rachel this season over nothing really, but Nicole has stuck to her guns, and I really like Nicole and Rachel’s friendship.

Finally sorry to bang on about Ell but her boob job isn’t good at all and looks like two stuck on tennis balls. Her new house also is beyond minimalist, it’s bare. She needs to go! Paige could have been a good witch based on her behaviour last series, but not sure now the baby’s here.

Lauren is just Lauren. I admit I don’t mind her. She says things that make me cringe but will stand up to Lystra or any of them.

I am preferring Sheena as a stirrer, she was vanilla before. I think the production team want Seema to remain as a “floater” to get on with everyone and keep the peace when it goes too far. Or maybe she’s just really too faced! 🤷‍♀️

Ampika and Tanya is a tough one. They were, when the show started, my two faves. But now they are back I just feel a bit short changed. I think the guest status isn’t working. Commit fully or walk away.

Edit - I missed a review of Lystra! 😳. Shes just loud, aggressive and professionally offended! She shouts then storms off when she doesn’t get her way. That’s it! Rinse and repeat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
MrDragName knows I watch a LOT of trash TV. He doesn’t partake but I watch it when he’s doing other things. But he inevitably sees snippets here and there. I’ve never forgotten his reaction to seeing Lystra, who I think was screaming and waving her nails about and going ‘nobody messes with Lystra!!!!’ a few series ago. He wasn’t sure she was even human 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MrDragName knows I watch a LOT of trash TV. He doesn’t partake but I watch it when he’s doing other things. But he inevitably sees snippets here and there. I’ve never forgotten his reaction to seeing Lystra, who I think was screaming and waving her nails about and going ‘nobody messes with Lystra!!!!’ a few series ago. He wasn’t sure she was even human 🤣
I could do without Lystra, don't understand why she was cast. She's boring. Also, she needs to dial it down, she's a screaming banshee. I do like Sheena, although her storyline is non existent. Guess that sums up the entire cast though.

Well Lauren rated Paige a 4 out of 10. I thought that was generous cos I'd rate the witch 1 out of 10! Lauren is right, Paige is VILE!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw one of Nick & Royston's insta videos ... comments underneath it are class
"What happens if you order Jedward from WISH"
"Get Wayne Linekar in and you've got triplets"
Creased ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Needs to be put out of its misery.
Maybe London, Liverpool, Essex or Surrey instead.
I’m panning for real housewives of Blackpool now that would be a show to watch, I’ve got 2 names already the common as muck Charlotte do you know who my dad is Dawson and the biggest witch in Lancashire, Amanda I own the pleasure beach and I’m far more important than anyone Thomson. Comedy bleeping gold 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m panning for real housewives of Blackpool now that would be a show to watch, I’ve got 2 names already the common as muck Charlotte do you know who my dad is Dawson and the biggest witch in Lancashire, Amanda I own the pleasure beach and I’m far more important than anyone Thomson. Comedy bleeping gold 🤣
I’ve said all along - we need The Real Housewives of Glasgow 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh tell us about the Kelly Family who own Ma Kelly’s please

Reactions: 2