The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why Lystra is so far up Paige and Elle’s arse it’s so weird! She could have just let Paige and Lauren get on with it like everyone else but the minute Lauren got there she was stirring the pot. So weird. And made me laugh them all having a go at Lauren for not texting Paige about the birth of Nora yet none of them messaged Nicole about her cancer diagnoses very double standard. Oh and Ell getting upset about them bringing up her age when literally that was all that came out of her mouth every episode, how young she is and how old everyone else is so she is dull as duck like her boring house!
I was surprised Tanya didn’t get her 2 pence worth in as she used to lick Lystras arse but seems she can’t be bothered with it.
Oh and no way Ampika is my age no way on this earth I want to see her birth certificate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nicole may have not said it particularly tactfully (but the truth hurts), but she was bang on the money.

If Ell’s boyfriend worked in McDonald’s (not that there is anything wrong with working in McDonald’s at all, a days work is a days work), then Ell would either need to have a “real” job on the side too, or would have to settle for a very basic lifestyle.

Ell’s lifestyle is paid for by her boyfriend, not her “influencing”, which is essentially a paid hobby.
---
Also, what has happened to Sheena? She used to be reasonably dull but fair minded and nice. She’s now Lystra’s spokesperson and is genuinely horrible.

She threw Lauren under the bus and her excuse for not messaging Nicole about her cancer was poor. It was essentially, you don’t seem to like me (which isn’t the case) so why should I bother.

I’ve also come to the conclusion that Lystra is obsessed with and jealous of Nicole and that’s why she’s horrible to Nicole. She completely twisted what Nicole said about not being messaged about the cancer to a rant about herself. Lystra is deranged.
I think Lystra and Elle both have an unhealthy obsession with Nicole.

Reactions: 6
I like Nicole, her relationship with Joe is excellent. She doesn’t always get her wording right and can be a little blunt but generally she is true to herself. Lystra on the other hand - gets right on my t*ts. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I actually think Nicole is right when she said Elles boyfriend is rich & enables her lifestyle - dunno why Elle was so shocked 😂😂
I mentioned this before in one of the episodes where she is showing off her new house he actually says and I just pay the bills.
---
Nicole may have not said it particularly tactfully (but the truth hurts), but she was bang on the money.

If Ell’s boyfriend worked in McDonald’s (not that there is anything wrong with working in McDonald’s at all, a days work is a days work), then Ell would either need to have a “real” job on the side too, or would have to settle for a very basic lifestyle.

Ell’s lifestyle is paid for by her boyfriend, not her “influencing”, which is essentially a paid hobby.
---
Also, what has happened to Sheena? She used to be reasonably dull but fair minded and nice. She’s now Lystra’s spokesperson and is genuinely horrible.

She threw Lauren under the bus and her excuse for not messaging Nicole about her cancer was poor. It was essentially, you don’t seem to like me (which isn’t the case) so why should I bother.

I’ve also come to the conclusion that Lystra is obsessed with and jealous of Nicole and that’s why she’s horrible to Nicole. She completely twisted what Nicole said about not being messaged about the cancer to a rant about herself. Lystra is deranged.
Controversial I know but I find Nicole quite interesting, she’s obviously very bright and does well making money, but socially she can be quite awkward. Sometimes I feel that she can’t express herself and she says things that sound terrible and it’s like you know what she’s banging on about but it’s all coming out wrong. I’m probably not explaining this very well but does anyone else get what I mean. With joe she’s like a little girl but then tries to looked shocked and reels him in it’s fascinating, well to me anyway.
When she said to Elle about influencing not being a real job and it’s not going to last forever I was totally with her but the way she came out with it was so blunt made me laugh though. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mentioned this before in one of the episodes where she is showing off her new house he actually says and I just pay the bills.
---

Controversial I know but I find Nicole quite interesting, she’s obviously very bright and does well making money, but socially she can be quite awkward. Sometimes I feel that she can’t express herself and she says things that sound terrible and it’s like you know what she’s banging on about but it’s all coming out wrong. I’m probably not explaining this very well but does anyone else get what I mean. With joe she’s like a little girl but then tries to looked shocked and reels him in it’s fascinating, well to me anyway.
When she said to Elle about influencing not being a real job and it’s not going to last forever I was totally with her but the way she came out with it was so blunt made me laugh though. 😂😂😂
yes, I do get you! I must admit, I’ve described her as vile in the past, but I think maybe I was too harsh. Yes, she doesn’t like other people being the centre of attention, but she’s clearly a good wife and friend to those she cares about. She does seem a little bit socially awkward, especially with people she doesn’t know well. I did feel sorry for her over the whole skin cancer thing, as she showed her vulnerable side, but also didn’t want to worry her loved ones. She’s growing on me, I think!

I disliked wardeh with a vengeance. Totally irrational but I stopped watching it because she made me so internally angry and all it was doing was causing me problems so I went cold turkey!! Writing that and reading it back sounds so pathetic but I’m so non confrontational I found it traumatic!!
Dawn used to be okay but then went bonkers towards the end with her ‘vendetta’ against hanna
The first series was best, I wonder if Dawn ever thinks back to how close her and Leanne were 🤔

I've always liked Nicole. She's not vindictive, mean, or unkind. Agree with others here, perhaps not expressing herself well, but look at what she has to work with.

The other cast mates are not people I'd want as friends. I've watched very little of this season, as I can't stomach Ell. Surely it can't be that tough to find people who could bring something to the show. Mix it up a bit, give it some spice & flavour. All it is atm is bland, boring af.

Reactions: 10
I'm totally coming round to Nicole being the only 'complex' character on there. I initially dismissed her as a weirdo but I think you guys might be right with the conclusion that she's the more interesting multi dimensional character compared to the rest..

Reactions: 8
It feels like what you see is what you get with Nicole, and she also seems happy that you just take her or leave her. That’s probably the most authentic personality out of everyone!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t like Nicole a few seasons ago I thought whenever someone new joined the group she seems very off with them. But she is my favourite now. I love her and Joe’s relationship it’s so genuine and she is a very loyal friend. I think she has come off the best this season.

• Heart
Proud mum and her 2 boys starting high school today.
duck me bleeping purple 😂 you’ve got to give it to Ampika though she’s certainly clawed her way through the men to billionaire status not bad for a rough old scrubber from Oldham, maybe her love of older men stemmed from being brought up by her grandad 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know how Elle could sit on the reunion and be annoyed about digs about her age when she made ageist comments through the whole series? Her tagline was ‘I’m young, pretty and smart, I’d hate me too’ ffs.

Nicole is actually my favourite too, I think she’s a little bit misunderstood.

I can’t stand Paige, her acting stupid being all chilled about having a baby and not knowing what a due date was, was such an act (or she’s just really irresponsible?) I also think she thinks she’s better than the other ladies because she’s young, ffs.. I’m only 29 but I actually look up to older ladies as they are generally more self assured and confident. Also I’m self aware enough to know that I will one day be 50 and it’ll come round sooner than I think!

dare I say it, I also actually quite like Lauren, I like that she is herself, doesn’t arse lick, says what she thinks etc although I did think what she said to Paige about where her baby is was out of line.

lystra I cannot stand, she has a pretty face but her boobs and arse are ridiculous, I dislike her nails it just makes me think she’s dirty? And generally I just think she’s a bit of a witch and an arse licker. I don’t get why she kept gunning for

Rachel I don’t mind, and I like her and Nicole’s relationship.

nick and Royston I can’t stand. They add nothing to the show? And I can’t stand gay men who call women witches. I wouldn’t accept it from a straight man so you being gay makes no difference..

I wish they’d bring magali back lol

Reactions: 12
Every time I see Nick and Royston I am raging. They are such nasty crozzled up little fuckers. They started as Dawn wards flying monkeys and should duck off to Dubai with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time I see Nick and Royston I am raging. They are such nasty crozzled up little fuckers. They started as Dawn wards flying monkeys and should duck off to Dubai with her.
I used to not mind Nick but hate Royston but now they’re practically the same person and I dislike them both immensely.

Reactions: 8