The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tell us about the Kelly Family who own Ma Kelly’s please
Don’t know them personally but know you don’t mess with them and they are as dodgy as duck, there’s a lot of dodgy folk in Blackpool the travelling community run a lot of stuff.
The Kray brothers wanted a piece of the north back in the day but didn’t get very far Mitzi Walsh showed them both their arse 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Just watching the reunion - I am 5 mins in and Lauren saying to Paige “Let’s go witch” has ended me ⚰🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve have watched the whole reunion show now.

I have to be honest, although the series itself was very average, I thought the reunion was definitely one of the best ones. 💥

Still think Ell is a bit pointless but Paige defo needs to stay (just to cheese others off and cause drama)

Reactions: 2
Watched the reunion.
Lystra just needs to go. All she does is scream and shout and never listens to anyone. Vile.

Reactions: 14
Like her or loathe her the show really went down hill from Dawn left
Looks like Dawns gone downhill as well holed up in small apartment no pool
---
Hold the press. Breaking News, Paige had just given birth to a newborn child !!!!!

Well I'm glad she explained that, we could have all been under the impression she had given birth to a toddler.
Are these women so desperate for airtime and a non existent storyline. And why do women in their 50s want to be friends with women in their 20s, yes I'm talking to you Listeria, Seema, Tanya and sheena.
Hannah and that plastic pair of poison trolls, would go to the opening of a bleeping envelope. Should have known they'd be there.
Paige and Elle are just so irrelevant as is the awful Listeria. Harping on and on about the same thing, just shut the duck up.
Get rid of them, it's obvious Listeria want tso go into the jungle, if she does, I for one won't be watching.
Can anyone tell me why Listeria has those bleeping awful long false nails, I don't see the point or attraction 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
To pick her nose?

Just watched the reunion. Lauren made me laugh, she took no tit from
Paige. Paige tried it but she was no match for her, she got a mouthful as she rightly deserved, she’s awful. Lystra needs to go, she’s tiresome with the shouting.

Reactions: 10
That all look old for thier age and what up with Rachel's lip seems to be dropping
---
Just watched the reunion. Lauren made me laugh, she took no tit from
Paige. Paige tried it but she was no match for her, she got a mouthful as she rightly deserved, she’s awful. Lystra needs to go, she’s tiresome with the shouting.
Sheena who is she

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watched the reunion.
Lystra just needs to go. All she does is scream and shout and never listens to anyone. Vile.
She’s also not very bright is she, with that massive arse and tits she can’t even stand up straight her profile is shocking then again the front view and back view are just as horrific.
I hate to body shame anyone but she bleeping did that to herself and everyone fawns round her saying how fab she looks. Everyone is either delusional or could do with a friendly dog to help them out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boring reunion. It's clear that the production team is trying to go down the American Housewives route. Overdramatic cut scenes and pushing this forced divide in the cast. The issue is, that they don't have the correct cast members to pull this off. Nobody is particularly explosive or endearing, which makes for boring viewing.

Reactions: 6
No matter how hard I try, I cannot believe Ampika is 42. She really has had a hard life. Looks early 50’s at least!

No matter how hard I try, I cannot believe Ampika is 42. She really has had a hard life. Looks early 50’s at least!
I don’t believe she is 42. I’m sure she was my age or older when the show first started, and I’m 45 now…

Reactions: 8
I actually think Nicole is right when she said Elles boyfriend is rich & enables her lifestyle - dunno why Elle was so shocked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think Nicole is right when she said Elles boyfriend is rich & enables her lifestyle - dunno why Elle was so shocked 😂😂
Nicole may have not said it particularly tactfully (but the truth hurts), but she was bang on the money.

If Ell’s boyfriend worked in McDonald’s (not that there is anything wrong with working in McDonald’s at all, a days work is a days work), then Ell would either need to have a “real” job on the side too, or would have to settle for a very basic lifestyle.

Ell’s lifestyle is paid for by her boyfriend, not her “influencing”, which is essentially a paid hobby.
---
Also, what has happened to Sheena? She used to be reasonably dull but fair minded and nice. She’s now Lystra’s spokesperson and is genuinely horrible.

She threw Lauren under the bus and her excuse for not messaging Nicole about her cancer was poor. It was essentially, you don’t seem to like me (which isn’t the case) so why should I bother.

I’ve also come to the conclusion that Lystra is obsessed with and jealous of Nicole and that’s why she’s horrible to Nicole. She completely twisted what Nicole said about not being messaged about the cancer to a rant about herself. Lystra is deranged.

Nicole was spot on and if a rich man or woman would look Lystras way the wife would be dropped and she would be gone she’s totally Jealous of Nicole and maybe of Seema as well
Elle will become a has been and if the chicken shop hits the skids so will blank Paige
I also thought Ampicka was Dawns age there abouts …
bring back ester for the dizziness and vacant looks there’s more brains in an empty Wardrobe

Reactions: 5