The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a work of art 😂 ah I remember Mystic Meg Debbie... lasted on the shitshow for about one week.
That debbie was bleeping vile, 'medium's ' are coining it in. I remember her turning on Rachel and nicole for no reason. Anything for a bit of air time.
---
Yes Dawn did the renovations on his crazy London property as well. They’re good friends

Is that the guy who was on the Brian Cox documentary (actor not scientist), about the divide between rich and poor.
Makes sense now if Dawn had a hand in the interior design. I remember thinking to myself how tacky, millions of pounds and looked cheap.

Reactions: 3
Must watch tonight’s offering probably full off a shaved baby ,Ampekia wearing no clothes , and Listeria acting if she still has money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know that nothing has happened in this series when Joe is featuring it more than ever and for a guest Ampika seems to be on the show a heck of a lot.

Reactions: 12
Joe’s attempts at being funny make me cringe
His jokes and crude comments are so childish. He'd do my head in. Like having a horny teenager around making innuendos. He's not intelligent either. I don't know what she sees in him. I know she's a witch but she's not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His jokes and crude comments are so childish. He'd do my head in. Like having a horny teenager around making innuendos. He's not intelligent either. I don't know what she sees in him. I know she's a witch but she's not stupid.
Agree, I find them a REALLY odd pairing
---
and who the heck is still going on about cupcakes in 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else spot Ampika's ex husband at Joe's cupcake party?

Would be nice to get an update on him. He contributed a lot to the show in the earlt series

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else spot Ampika's ex husband at Joe's cupcake party?

Would be nice to get an update on him. He contributed a lot to the show in the earlt series
Mark?!!! I loved them in the early seasons 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes it was in the crowd when Joe was making his speech.

I loved them too and their son was very cute too 😍
Their will they-won’t they get back together tension in the early seasons was the best. They were hilarious together 🥲

Reactions: 8
Who are all these paid photographers to snap photos of them??
The editing this year is a bit weird and why tf has Joe launched a cupcake?? Thought he'd be more into the sex trade.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just find the business very strange. It’s not a new concept. Like, why is it something that two grown men have decided to get into? Is it a front for something else?

Reactions: 13