The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Seemas aesthetics clinic that Hanna was so pissed off about last season? Also wasn’t there a restaurant/bar that her and Stacey owned or something? Or was it like most of these things just a small share in something but claiming to own it?
Eww Stacey I really really didn’t like her, the producers obvs didn’t either they soon binned her.

Reactions: 9
You forgot ex lap dancer…😂
She posted something on her IG ages ago before her fight & her GF popped up from under the covers in the bed next to her. Her names Lenka Maisie

Old Dawneh getting ready to ‘move on’?..
Dawn has become so self obsessed. She can’t do anything now without taking a photo or video of herself and posting it on IG. Won’t be long before we get a pic of her on the loo. That’s about the only place we haven’t had a shot of her so far 🤣

Eww Stacey I really really didn’t like her, the producers obvs didn’t either they soon binned her.
Yep. Her and Seema liked to come across as the nice ones, when the reality was they were covert witches. Remember the phone recording which showed their true colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So confirmed on Rachel's IG that whe wards are moving to Dubai today

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened to them trying to sell Warford Hall? It was up for sale for years and years but seems to have been taken off for a while now. I can’t see how they can afford it, I know they have the Skulpt and the interior design business but surely they can’t be doing that well? I can’t see them lasting living in Dubai either.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to them trying to sell Warford Hall? It was up for sale for years and years but seems to have been taken off for a while now. I can’t see how they can afford it, I know they have the Skulpt and the interior design business but surely they can’t be doing that well? I can’t see them lasting living in Dubai either.
It’s mortgaged to the hilt and John Caldwell owns it👀

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s mortgaged to the hilt and John Caldwell owns it👀
Living in Dubai will be completely different to visiting it on holiday. People see it as this flash disney-esque destination, but scratch below the surface and it has quite a dark restrictive underbelly.
She will soon learn how restrictive it is when she lives there, massively so with behaviour in public and acceptable clothing.

Reactions: 21
Dawn has become so self obsessed. She can’t do anything now without taking a photo or video of herself and posting it on IG. Won’t be long before we get a pic of her on the loo. That’s about the only place we haven’t had a shot of her so far 🤣

Yep. Her and Seema liked to come across as the nice ones, when the reality was they were covert witches. Remember the phone recording which showed their true colours.
Oh I’d forgot about that, well & truly busted, but both still tried to worm their way out of it 🥴

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like her! I liked her style and her house was gorgeous. I think she was a bit of a try hard but I always thought she came across well aside from the voice Mail saga! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like her! I liked her style and her house was gorgeous. I think she was a bit of a try hard but I always thought she came across well aside from the voice Mail saga! 🤣
She reminded me of Heather 'miss fancy pants' Dubrow from Real Housewives of OC!

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree her house was stunning, by far the best, I just couldn’t take to her, I always felt like putting my hand in the telly & smacking her face😂 maybe that’s just me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reminded me of Heather 'miss fancy pants' Dubrow from Real Housewives of OC!
I loved Heather, Stacey but probably try and out fancy Heather.

Yes I agree her house was stunning, by far the best, I just couldn’t take to her, I always felt like putting my hand in the telly & smacking her face😂 maybe that’s just me 🥴
Same here, I wonder if I'd like her now if I re-watched it. I can't stand Tanya or Leanne anymore and loved them when it started.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so funny thinking back to older episodes. Ampika was opening a salon and talking of putting a clinic in it and Dawn was raging because she was doing skulpt.
Seema invests in a clinic that opens beside Martin’s clinic and an eyelid isn’t batted to why Hanna might just have been a little peeved! Got to laugh 😂

I had no idea about the Leanne/Wes thing! I stopped following her when she was posting about not wearing a mask. I started going off her before she left the show. Her voice is as so winey! But looking at her Instagram now it looks as if it’s a new account.
Wasn’t overly keen on Stacey.

Remember when Nermina throw a drink over Ester?! 😂

One of the most cringiest moments has to be when Seema renewed her vows. Dawn taking over the microphone cause she was raging Nermina was asked to sing and not Darby. Lauren throwing the flowers. Behaviour like that would just have been Game Over for me. Why would you want to involve yourself in that unless you weren’t trying sell or promote a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t want to live there, it looks very cold & uninviting.

Reactions: 6
One of the most cringiest moments has to be when Seema renewed her vows. Dawn taking over the microphone cause she was raging Nermina was asked to sing and not Darby.
Sandeepa, Sandeepa 😂😂 Nermina was raging!! Haha. I'm glad Dawn did that though, the secondhand cringe I got from Nermina trying to sing was next level! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she was embarrassed by the voicemail says and decided to leave to distance herself!

Reactions: 3
I could never understand why Stacey acted so high and mighty when her Husband was a CEO at sports direct and made his money from the ill treatment of his staff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.