The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think Debbie seemed a bit drunk at the reunion? Their makeup was awful too

Reactions: 6
What happened with Seemas aesthetics clinic that Hanna was so pissed off about last season? Also wasn’t there a restaurant/bar that her and Stacey owned or something? Or was it like most of these things just a small share in something but claiming to own it?

What happened with Seemas aesthetics clinic that Hanna was so pissed off about last season? Also wasn’t there a restaurant/bar that her and Stacey owned or something? Or was it like most of these things just a small share in something but claiming to own it?
I'm sure it was menagerie. I went in a couple of years ago and didn't think much of it, it was full of posers queuing up to take photos in a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am trying to forget about that 🤣. Am sure we will soon be seeing that for sale in our nearest Poundland soon!
Omg when she did that promo video for her perfume and had a blindfold on 🙈 and they went to Dubai and Leanne had a nervous breakdown…. The good old days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have Leanne and Wes split up? She never seems to be with him and always in a random kitchen 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure it was menagerie. I went in a couple of years ago and didn't think much of it, it was full of posers queuing up to take photos in a bath.
Yessss that was it!! It was mentioned in a few episodes never to be spoken about again!

Have Leanne and Wes split up? She never seems to be with him and always in a random kitchen 🤷‍♀️
I heard rumours (on tattle actually) that Leanne and Wes have split up and she is a lesbian now. Not sure how true that is 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she's a lesbian now, it's been mentioned on here before. Maybe Wes has come out? Although, allegedly he's not gay and I'm only going off football chants.
I think if he's not a tin hatter, he might have got fed of her and all the nonsense she spouts.

Reactions: 8
Apparently so according to a lot of chat on here! I don’t follow her but had a look at her Insta the other day - mostly full of her crazy anti-covid theories but she definitely doesn’t wear her wedding ring any more or have any pictures of Wes that I could see!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently so according to a lot of chat on here! I don’t follow her but had a look at her Insta the other day - mostly full of her crazy anti-covid theories but she definitely doesn’t wear her wedding ring any more or have any pictures of Wes that I could see!
She drives me nuts with all that anti covid vax crap she spouts. Who is she anyway?, An ex RHOC cast, an ex wag who has never worked a day in her life, is a complete airhead, who on earth would listen to anything she has to say!?

That’s what I thought. I’m a big United fan and love Wes - always thought he could do better

Reactions: 2
She drives me nuts with all that anti covid vax crap she spouts. Who is she anyway?, An ex RHOC cast, an ex wag who has never worked a day in her life, is a complete airhead, who on earth would listen to anything she has to say!?
You forgot ex lap dancer…😂
She posted something on her IG ages ago before her fight & her GF popped up from under the covers in the bed next to her. Her names Lenka Maisie

Old Dawneh getting ready to ‘move on’?..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember when Magali said she heard rumours about Dawn and Leanne having sex or something like that? It was when there was the fight on the train. Maybe she was right after all!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else remember when Magali said she heard rumours about Dawn and Leanne having sex or something like that? It was when there was the fight on the train. Maybe she was right after all!
Yes I forgot about this!

I just don’t understand why it hasn’t been made public that Wes and Leanne have split up

Reactions: 7
The comment was about the crude long vile nails that Listeria wears and are de-rigour with chavs in the UK atm.
As a nail tech - unless she is constantly wearing gloves, they WILL become a breeding ground for germs etc…
This is also why nurses aren't allowed to wear nail varnish or artificial nails... I think someone is just spoiling for an argument, petty really.

Yep both Dawn & Ash posting about leaving UK for Dubai…
What’s the betting she’ll crop up on RHODubai?….👀😂

really hoping she gets her comeuppance at Court in March 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10

She'll be in it, she was filming with Caroline not long ago and she's in it.

Same here but she won’t, if found guilty it will
be a slap on the wrist and a fine, can’t believe they’ve dragged it out until march 🙄

I envy them their lifestyle of jetting here and there but she needs to lay off the procedures it’s getting ridiculous

has Darby moved to Dubai?

I suppose like everything else they can work remotely and pop back to the UK as and when, there was something about their home being approved for wedding venues etc. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Same here but she won’t, if found guilty it will
be a slap on the wrist and a fine, can’t believe they’ve dragged it out until march 🙄

I envy them their lifestyle of jetting here and there but she needs to lay off the procedures it’s getting ridiculous

has Darby moved to Dubai?

I suppose like everything else they can work remotely and pop back to the UK as and when, there was something about their home being approved for wedding venues etc. 🤷‍♀️
Doesn’t Michael Corrodo Jackson have his ice cream business based in UAE hence why they are there for periods of time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.