The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want to live there, it looks very cold & uninviting.
The interior looks like a window display from TK Maxx!

Sorry - complete change of subject…. Is Ester in Love Actually? Looks like her
She does look like her, but not as tall. Ester is Amazonian in build. Plus, I don’t think Ester ever had a real job before dating Mr money.

Maybe that’s why she’s going now….before a ‘conviction’ appears on her record👀
I did think that too.

It’s so funny thinking back to older episodes. Ampika was opening a salon and talking of putting a clinic in it and Dawn was raging because she was doing skulpt.
Seema invests in a clinic that opens beside Martin’s clinic and an eyelid isn’t batted to why Hanna might just have been a little peeved! Got to laugh 😂

I had no idea about the Leanne/Wes thing! I stopped following her when she was posting about not wearing a mask. I started going off her before she left the show. Her voice is as so winey! But looking at her Instagram now it looks as if it’s a new account.
Wasn’t overly keen on Stacey.

Remember when Nermina throw a drink over Ester?! 😂

One of the most cringiest moments has to be when Seema renewed her vows. Dawn taking over the microphone cause she was raging Nermina was asked to sing and not Darby. Lauren throwing the flowers. Behaviour like that would just have been Game Over for me. Why would you want to involve yourself in that unless you weren’t trying sell or promote a business.
I initially felt sorry for Leanne but the more I thought about it the more I thought they must have had a special deal about that money being loaned to dawn and her husband and when leanne in the newspapers says she has decided to forget it and write it off I can’t help laughing as it’s clearly her husbands money not hers

I felt Nemina was quite right to throw that drink over Esta as she was absolutely vile that day - couldn’t believe Tanya and Leanne feeling sorry for her

and the way dawn and Lauren behaved at seemas vow renewal omg outrageous and then they felt seema should apologise to them! 😳

Reactions: 8
Has Hanna had her "Only Woman To Ever Have A Baby" award yet?
She really is the meaning of baby bore, but she was from when she announced she was pregnant the first time, every conversation she had she made sure she said she was pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a bleeping nightmare. I can't stand her anyway but she's even worse when with child!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum's absolutely convinced Martin is gay and she has been since he came on the show

Reactions: 17
My mum's absolutely convinced Martin is gay and she has been since he came on the show
Yes, I wonder if he is,that would cause a right old stink. He is very feminine the way he talks & acts. I can’t take to him at all xx

Reactions: 1
My sister saw DW earlier today.
It’s been rainy for the last 3 days in dooooobye so she won’t be a happy camper.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Raining or seeded rain? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

But it got mentioned on the Luisa Zissman thread and now I can’t stop thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.