The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny thinking back to older episodes. Ampika was opening a salon and talking of putting a clinic in it and Dawn was raging because she was doing skulpt.
Seema invests in a clinic that opens beside Martin’s clinic and an eyelid isn’t batted to why Hanna might just have been a little peeved! Got to laugh 😂

I had no idea about the Leanne/Wes thing! I stopped following her when she was posting about not wearing a mask. I started going off her before she left the show. Her voice is as so winey! But looking at her Instagram now it looks as if it’s a new account.
Wasn’t overly keen on Stacey.

Remember when Nermina throw a drink over Ester?! 😂

One of the most cringiest moments has to be when Seema renewed her vows. Dawn taking over the microphone cause she was raging Nermina was asked to sing and not Darby. Lauren throwing the flowers. Behaviour like that would just have been Game Over for me. Why would you want to involve yourself in that unless you weren’t trying sell or promote a business.

I know someone who did some work in ampikas salon, said it was the grottiest place on earth 🤢

Reactions: 5
Ampika is going out with West Ham chairman David Sullivan 🤢 he’s old and ugly just her type 🤣 wonder what attracts her to these men 👀🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ampika is going out with West Ham chairman David Sullivan 🤢 he’s old and ugly just her type 🤣 wonder what attracts her to these men 👀🤑
Honestly, don't know how she's not embarrassed! He might be a nice man but it's pretty obvious what her game is here, she's got form for it!

Reactions: 6
She really is the meaning of baby bore, but she was from when she announced she was pregnant the first time, every conversation she had she made sure she said she was pregnant.
She thinks that because it is a HUGE deal to those two, it is a huge to everyone else too. I used to like her, but she really irritates me now. Plus I think her and her family ( parents and brother ) are very selective as to whom they hob knob with.

My mum's absolutely convinced Martin is gay and she has been since he came on the show
He does seem a little too perfect doesn’t he. He is quite effeminate too and dresses impeccably 🧐

Honestly, don't know how she's not embarrassed! He might be a nice man but it's pretty obvious what her game is here, she's got form for it!
“ Tell me Ampika, what first attracted you to the milionaire David Sullivan? “ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ampika was on that telly programme rich house poor house, where they swap houses & lives for a week. I need to watch it on catch up.

Reactions: 1
Ampika was on that telly programme rich house poor house, where they swap houses & lives for a week. I need to watch it on catch up.
I watched it, she didn't really live in a poor household as such. They had a farm and all the money went into that. The daughter had to work on the farm as well. I think they were frugal and didn't have much fun, if I'm remembering correctly. I would have liked to have seen her swap with a family living on the bread line, her swap was more unglamorous imo.

Reactions: 3
The reason I mentioned the money they got paid, was because I remember some of the Towie characters saying how little they got paid for each show. I know The real Housewives franchise is a bigger thing, so would pay more. But I bet it’s a lot less than we think.
These women don’t need the money, it’s an ego thing for them. But they also get to plug their business ventures, get to dress up with hair and makeup done and go on free trips and lots of parties.
I agree I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that we are unaware of a lot of the times, as some of their arguments seems far bigger than they should be.
According to the reports of Lauren's divorce, it is about £40k per annum to be a housewife, plus extra perks like personal appearances and crappy launches etc. Also, I can't imagine they pay for any of their lovely trips away or the dinners that they put on.

Reactions: 6
According to the reports of Lauren's divorce, it is about £40k per annum to be a housewife, plus extra perks like personal appearances and crappy launches etc. Also, I can't imagine they pay for any of their lovely trips away or the dinners that they put on.
Oh remember Lauren’s husband, has anyone got any gossip on him, or what happened with their divorce. It never really got explained on TV.

Reactions: 4
Oh remember Lauren’s husband, has anyone got any gossip on him, or what happened with their divorce. It never really got explained on TV.
I am re-watching at present and am at series 3 where Lauren and Paul are just starting to split up. I did have a little spy online to see if I could find out any crack about him but nothing other than he has a massive trust fund and that's how Lauren got her £3m settlement (which he completely disputed).

Dawn is just licking up to Misse now after her slagging off her beauty spot. It's pure cringe.

Just looked up Ampika's salon and it's a training salon now apparently. She's made it look slightly classier and got rid of all of the black paint, and lightened it all up.

Tanya's pregnant and is using her pregnancy hormones as an excuse to be absolutely vile to everybody.

Also, if you street view Forever Unique, there's a brothel and massage parlour about 100m down the road. Not exactly an up and coming street!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am re-watching at present and am at series 3 where Lauren and Paul are just starting to split up. I did have a little spy online to see if I could find out any crack about him but nothing other than he has a massive trust fund and that's how Lauren got her £3m settlement (which he completely disputed).

Dawn is just licking up to Misse now after her slagging off her beauty spot. It's pure cringe.

Just looked up Ampika's salon and it's a training salon now apparently. She's made it look slightly classier and got rid of all of the black paint, and lightened it all up.

Tanya's pregnant and is using her pregnancy hormones as an excuse to be absolutely vile to everybody.

Also, if you street view Forever Unique, there's a brothel and massage parlour about 100m down the road. Not exactly an up and coming street!
Just had a look, it's in Cheetham Hill, utter tit hole and 6 minute walk from strangeways 😂
I wonder if the brothels there for the prisoners when they get released

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a look, it's in Cheetham Hill, utter tit hole and 6 minute walk from strangeways 😂
I wonder if the brothels there for the prisoners when they get released
Wow that isn’t an area I would of thought Seema would have her business, it’s also full of places selling copy designer goods , all in the shadow of the big prison tower, that’s really surprised me I imagined it being in an exclusive area.

Reactions: 5
Wow that isn’t an area I would of thought Seema would have her business, it’s also full of places selling copy designer goods , all in the shadow of the big prison tower, that’s really surprised me I imagined it being in an exclusive area.
I would have as well, with the image she portrays.

I saw Taylor's stories earlier and she said she's already married to Mahrez, they've had Muslim ceremony, but she said not the legal one yet. Taylor said she didn't convert, I thought she had too, but I'm only going off two friends who married Christian men and they had to convert, so I thought they'd l have to do the same

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Taylor Ward's Instagram her family including the two youngest have moved to Dubai permanently. Dawn showed the 2 girls ready for their first day at school this morning . The court case ?

I would have as well, with the image she portrays.

I saw Taylor's stories earlier and she said she's already married to Mahrez, they've had Muslim ceremony, but she said not the legal one yet. Taylor said she didn't convert, I thought she had too, but I'm only going off two friends who married Christian men and they had to convert, so I thought they'd l have to do the same
I was confused. She was asked about converting and said she was already Christian. Is he Christian?

Last edited:

Misse was the only naturally beautiful housewife. The rest have been moderately attractive and then spent tonnes of money on surgery, lipo, extensions and tweakments to improve themselves further. Nemina ( although natural ) looked like a plastic mannequin.
Nicole looks nothing like her former self, neither does Dawn.

Just seen on Taylor Ward's Instagram her family including the two youngest have moved to Dubai permanently. Dawn showed the 2 girls ready for their first day at school this morning . The court case ?

I was confused. She was asked about converting and said she was already Christian. Is he Christian?
Is Taylor still with her footballer fiance? Since their engagement, there has been very little on SM with images of them together. It was never going to work, let’s be honest. She is an uber brat, and he is a footballer who dumped his ex and child at the drop of a hat…what could go wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Misse was the only naturally beautiful housewife. The rest have been moderately attractive and then spent tonnes of money on surgery, lipo, extensions and tweakments to improve themselves further. Nemina ( although natural ) looked like a plastic mannequin.
Nicole looks nothing like her former self, neither does Dawn.

Is Taylor still with her footballer fiance? Since their engagement, there has been very little on SM with images of them together. It was never going to work, let’s be honest. She is an uber brat, and he is a footballer who dumped his ex and child at the drop of a hat…what could go wrong 🤣
She says they're not in a hurry 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.