The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks like Nick and Royston with a wig on now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

They look like waxwork dummies now šŸ˜‚
I think Lystra has a lot of deep seated issues linked to her past, and this larger than life character she has created for herself ( her alter ego ) is like a suit of armour she puts on for protection. On very rare occasions, we see a chink in that armour and the real Lystra, but not enough. So I agree, counselling would probably help her a lot, but that would also mean that she would need to lose her alter ego too ( not sure she would want that? ).
let's not forget even though they say 'reality' show it isn't and scenes are reshot, even when people do documentaries whilst travelling in other countries scenes are reshot due to mistakes or wrong angles and it's the same with real housewives

I do think stuff goes on behind the scenes as that can be the only reason why people are so angry all the time over what seems like really trivial stuff unless that is the role theyve been told to portray in the show šŸ¤·

And the money must be good as who would put up with people like Debbie, Tanya and lystra kicking off at them in real life

It would be great if someone behind the scenes dished what it was really like šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
The difference between ā€˜airbrushedā€™ Wardeh pictures & candid pictures tells it all..šŸ‘€šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Bloody hell šŸ¤£

let's not forget even though they say 'reality' show it isn't and scenes are reshot, even when people do documentaries whilst travelling in other countries scenes are reshot due to mistakes or wrong angles and it's the same with real housewives

I do think stuff goes on behind the scenes as that can be the only reason why people are so angry all the time over what seems like really trivial stuff unless that is the role theyve been told to portray in the show šŸ¤·

And the money must be good as who would put up with people like Debbie, Tanya and lystra kicking off at them in real life

It would be great if someone behind the scenes dished what it was really like šŸ¤”
Agree. I would love a warts n all documentary.
I donā€™t think the money is that good though tbh. I think its more about raising their profiles on social media platforms and in business.

The reason I mentioned the money they got paid, was because I remember some of the Towie characters saying how little they got paid for each show. I know The real Housewives franchise is a bigger thing, so would pay more. But I bet itā€™s a lot less than we think.
These women donā€™t need the money, itā€™s an ego thing for them. But they also get to plug their business ventures, get to dress up with hair and makeup done and go on free trips and lots of parties.
I agree I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that we are unaware of a lot of the times, as some of their arguments seems far bigger than they should be.

Reactions: 9
All this reunion has showed me that Hannah is a raaaacciiissssttttttt nasty nasty woman. Itā€™s not fair that nobody ever holds Hannah or Rachel accountable. Why did Debbie have to apologise for her retaliation when Rachel was nasty first, I donā€™t get it
I said this (to my Mum) from the very first time Lystra walked in that night!
That nasty facial expression she always makes gave her away a hundred times before she started with her opinionated big gob! šŸ˜·
I think Hanna is disgusting tbh.And has/would never like Lystra.
Her ā€œattitudeā€ at the reunion (I only watched last night) was her true nasty colours and who she really is šŸ¤¢
I respect Lystra for holding back and not retaliating to all the vile tit coming out of her rude mouth because sheā€™s pregnant.

And I agree with u about Debbie,Rachel ALSO made a below the belt comment- FIRST,Difference is she can only dish it and canā€™t take it!

• Heart
I said this (to my Mum) from the very first time Lystra walked in that night!
That nasty facial expression she always makes gave her away a hundred times before she started with her opinionated big gob! šŸ˜·
I think Hanna is disgusting tbh.And has/would never like Lystra.
Her ā€œattitudeā€ at the reunion (I only watched last night) was her true nasty colours and who she really is šŸ¤¢
I respect Lystra for holding back and not retaliating to all the vile tit coming out of her rude mouth because sheā€™s pregnant.

And I agree with u about Debbie,Rachel ALSO made a below the belt comment- FIRST,Difference is she can only dish it and canā€™t take it!
Youā€™ve got that spot on there lovely šŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah sorry her comment about lystra being smelly and dirty is a racist micro aggression. Enjoy your echo chamber.
How is it? I call lots of people smelly and dirty, lots of people the same race as me, so your comment makes no sense. Hannah is a twit, Lystra's a twit. You're ridiculous, accusing anyone who doesn't like Lystra as being racist, you need to get a grip. It's boring now.

Reactions: 20
Yeah sorry her comment about lystra being smelly and dirty is a racist micro aggression. Enjoy your echo chamber.
The comment was about the crude long vile nails that Listeria wears and are de-rigour with chavs in the UK atm.
As a nail tech - unless she is constantly wearing gloves, they WILL become a breeding ground for germs etcā€¦

Reactions: 18
Hannahs insta pics drive me insane, we know you're pregnant, you don't need to cup your belly in every single photo. Is this the new law for every pregnant woman now? I'm picking on her but the rest of the spawning ladies are the same!

Reactions: 10
The reason I mentioned the money they got paid, was because I remember some of the Towie characters saying how little they got paid for each show. I know The real Housewives franchise is a bigger thing, so would pay more. But I bet itā€™s a lot less than we think.
These women donā€™t need the money, itā€™s an ego thing for them. But they also get to plug their business ventures, get to dress up with hair and makeup done and go on free trips and lots of parties.
I agree I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that we are unaware of a lot of the times, as some of their arguments seems far bigger than they should be.
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll get paid a lot. A few hundred a episode probably. As you say they get the free meal and days out from it too. The main reason is to plug businesses.
Ampika used to plug her salon so itā€™s been like that from the start

more recently you have seemaā€™s clothing line, Martin and hannaā€™s dental and beauty stuff and now her book, one of them had a perfume out I think? Lystraā€™s bar, the other bar two of them own seems and Stacey I think? Dawnā€™s beauty businesses and promotion for her annual party and daughters singing ā€˜careersā€™,

Reactions: 5
How is it? I call lots of people smelly and dirty, lots of people the same race as me, so your comment makes no sense. Hannah is a twit, Lystra's a twit. You're ridiculous, accusing anyone who doesn't like Lystra as being racist, you need to get a grip. It's boring now.
Donā€™t react to her as thatā€™s what she wants. Itā€™s people like her who deliberately stir up racist issues when there isnā€™t any. Ignore her and she will get bored and crawl back off under the nearest rock. šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll get paid a lot. A few hundred a episode probably. As you say they get the free meal and days out from it too. The main reason is to plug businesses.

more recently you have seemaā€™s clothing line, Martin and hannaā€™s dental and beauty stuff and now her book, one of them had a perfume out I think? Lystraā€™s bar, the other bar two of them own seems and Stacey I think? Dawnā€™s beauty businesses and promotion for her annual party and daughters singing ā€˜careersā€™,
I drove past one of the Boujee bars in Manchester yesterday. It jumped out at me as this bright pink monstrosity in a sea of classy buildings šŸ¤£

I agree. Itā€™s a great platform to promote their businesses. Seema is always giving clothes to the other women to wear on the shows. They do look bloody awful though, and I wouldnā€™t dare have a naked flame near most of the fabrics she uses. I wonder how much the show allows them to spend on a promotional party for their businesses. They probably put some money in, and the rest they fund themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.