The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooo, me dears have you watched Taylors stories.
It all kicked off big time. Obviously it was nothing absolutely nothing to do with the Wards and the Motley crew. Haha.

I will just leave this here for ya all.
Love the Desperate Fame Hungry part. Haha
And as we all know the Wards ( especially gobby Dawn ), I doubt for one mili second they were innocent in all this. Funny how this sort of thing doesn’t happen to “ normal “ people 😂

Oooh what’s happened? I can’t find a video!
The fact that Taylor has shown the tiniest bit of THAT video tells me, she wanted the bits they were involved in unseen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched most recent episode. Who has a private fun run? Really how much money would they have raised? Secondly why does Lystra lose her tit so quickly? She needs to chill the hell out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched most recent episode. Who has a private fun run? Really how much money would they have raised? Secondly why does Lystra lose her tit so quickly? She needs to chill the hell out

It was wake park at Delamere and private as they are knobs 😂

And as we all know the Wards ( especially gobby Dawn ), I doubt for one mili second they were innocent in all this. Funny how this sort of thing doesn’t happen to “ normal “ people 😂

The fact that Taylor has shown the tiniest bit of THAT video tells me, she wanted the bits they were involved in unseen.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Common as muck, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Private education went to good use
That’s exactly what I was thinking! I think they need to ask the school for a refund! Also, all that money on a good education, just to go and bag yourself a footballer and a wealthy businessman!
Good for you Darby and Taylor 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Taylor go private and Darbeh state school? I seem to remember something in the earlier seasons regarding their younger kids not wanting/wanting to go and I’m sure one had been and the other hadn’t.

Reactions: 5
Did Taylor go private and Darbeh state school? I seem to remember something in the earlier seasons regarding their younger kids not wanting/wanting to go and I’m sure one had been and the other hadn’t.
Well, Darbeh is a bit more grounded than Taylor, so that would explain a lot.

Reactions: 6
Taylor went to boarding school and one of the younger ones wanted to go, but Dawn was against it.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 632677View attachment 632680View attachment 632681

Would be interesting to see the video ‘circulating’ that Taylor mentions..

Wonder if Mahrez is wondering what he's got himself into ? But late now though .

Reactions: 8
I’m quite impressed with her grammar! Correct use of they’re/their/there ✅

Scrap that. Incorrect use of ‘were’🙄
😂😂 not too bad. I always find it shocking when people whose parents have paid through the nose for their education have awful grammar 😂

Tanya fake crying at the memorial 🥲
I noticed this 😟 I caught up today. i bet she was gutted when she couldn’t squeeze out a few more tears for the cameras so had to fake it. I also couldn’t stand the way she was prancing about doing strange Bo Selecta style noises and ruining the moment with the butterflies. I’ve noticed she makes those strange wretching noises a lot and it’s really quite revolting. People don’t want to hear you pretending to vom Tanya! To put it bluntly, she is the opposite of cool and she makes me cringe.
Which neatly brings me on to Lystra... she’s not for me.. the loud abrasiveness, the booming, self promotional announcements every five minutes. The constant references to her booty. Always reaffirming that she’s loud and she likes pink 🙄 Then to top it off, she thinks she can tell people to apologise to her coat and she points her finger and shouts almost immediately at the first sign of conflict. I’m glad Hanna told her to wind her neck in 😂 then she marched off because she can’t have a rational discussion like a normal adult, with Tanya scurrying alongside (who had the gall to weigh in and tell Hanna not to point 🤷🏻‍♀️ Errrrr. Rewind 10 seconds and look at Lystra!). It’s embarrassing to witness. She and Tanya are both registering high on my cringe scales, sorry 😬

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.