The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here but theres an article about psychic Debbie on a site called Badpsychics but its in her old name of DebbieHiggins
Screenshot_20210624-234900_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
😂😂 not too bad. I always find it shocking when people whose parents have paid through the nose for their education have awful grammar 😂

I noticed this 😟 I caught up today. i bet she was gutted when she couldn’t squeeze out a few more tears for the cameras so had to fake it. I also couldn’t stand the way she was prancing about doing strange Bo Selecta style noises and ruining the moment with the butterflies. I’ve noticed she makes those strange wretching noises a lot and it’s really quite revolting. People don’t want to hear you pretending to vom Tanya! To put it bluntly, she is the opposite of cool and she makes me cringe.
Which neatly brings me on to Lystra... she’s not for me.. the loud abrasiveness, the booming, self promotional announcements every five minutes. The constant references to her booty. Always reaffirming that she’s loud and she likes pink 🙄 Then to top it off, she thinks she can tell people to apologise to her coat and she points her finger and shouts almost immediately at the first sign of conflict. I’m glad Hanna told her to wind her neck in 😂 then she marched off because she can’t have a rational discussion like a normal adult, with Tanya scurrying alongside (who had the gall to weigh in and tell Hanna not to point 🤷🏻‍♀️ Errrrr. Rewind 10 seconds and look at Lystra!). It’s embarrassing to witness. She and Tanya are both registering high on my cringe scales, sorry 😬
They are both absolutely vile. And Lystra is so unashamedly a gold digger, then tries to make out she is a strong independent woman. She also makes out she doesn’t give a damn about peoples opinion of her, when very clearly she does.
I used to like Tanya, but think she has lost the plot these days. I wonder how her marriage will survive once hubby is no longer earning the big bucks in football?
Can’t rely on her business ( joke ) earnings.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if Mahrez is wondering what he's got himself into ? But late now though .
Well going by that engagement/ring pic, this is doomed!! If that’s the best picture they have of the happy moment….. bloody hell!! I don’t claim to be a body language expert but their bodies don’t even touch and the way he’s grabbing her wrist…… this will end before it’s begun!!

Reactions: 18
Anyone see Taylor ward Insta story? Apparently she beat someone up. Like mother like daughter lol. If anyone has the video please drop it here

On this girls story
Saw this. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and all that.

Just watched the girls video and you can clearly see Taylor being held back by a group of the Motley crew.
She pushes them off and breaks away. Running straight at the girl.
Then the video stops.
The video shows a very different looking Taylor totally unfilled.

Now back to a gloomy Manchester and into self isolation the Motley crew go.

Absolutely fabulous entertainment I have so enjoyed the Wards holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see that she’s putting the health of her unborn child first, getting into fist fights. Jesus Christ.
His ex-wife must be delighted at the thought of her child spending time with his new stepmum and family 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can imagine Taylor and her lot started the fight. I can see them calling the other girls, they think they are better than anyone else.
This holiday is better than the last couple of seasons of housewives.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the girls video and you can clearly see Taylor being held back by a group of the Motley crew.
She pushes them off and breaks away. Running straight at the girl.
Then the video stops.
The video shows a very different looking Taylor totally unfilled.

Now back to a gloomy Manchester and into self isolation the Motley crew go.

Absolutely fabulous entertainment I have so enjoyed the Wards holiday.
I agree, it’s been a blast watching that lot! I always knew there was a flip side to all those Happy Happy pics, and there it is in all it’s glory! Love it. The cherry on the cake.
They are basically a trash family with absolutely no class, trying to make out they are something they are not.
Any offspring of gobby Dawn won’t have a chance. As Ash is clearly brainwashed and under the thumb.
Thanks for the memories of your holiday guys 🤣🤣🤣

I’d rather be poor but with class and a kind heart, than have all the money and act like right Trevor tramps in a holiday resort!!
Money can’t buy class. Their holiday shows in all it’s glory how the other half “ don’t “ live. Sitting round a table filming constantly, enjoy the holiday! Stop being so bloody narcissistic
Money can’t buy class. Their holiday shows in all it’s glory how the other half “ don’t “ live. Sitting round a table filming constantly, enjoy the holiday! Stop being so bloody narcissistic! Whatever happened to quality time together? it was all one big holiday show off. But the only thing the viewers will now remember, is the Taylor brawl 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh so smug. Definitely wining at life.
She sure is her mother's daughter showing her true colours.
Absolutely no class whatsoever.
Be interesting to see the homely posts from all the Wards quarantining at their homes. Yeah right bet they dont

Tanya is a B proper dick these days
I can’t stand her now. I used to think she was ok, but how she behaved through the height of the pandemic really wound me up, she’s a selfish twit. Tanya needs to lay off the surgery, she looks awful and the adhd diagnosis just screams bullshit to me, just to get her attention,

Reactions: 24
I can’t stand her now. I used to think she was ok, but how she behaved through the height of the pandemic really wound me up, she’s a selfish twit. Tanya needs to lay off the surgery, she looks awful and the adhd diagnosis just screams bullshit to me, just to get her attention,
I remember when Dawn called her “Big Teeth” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.