The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jill never posted the video of her loosing it inside in the restaurant!... throwing flower pots and shrieking like I dunno what 🙄 you are only seeing one side of it... and from what I’ve seen ok the wards aren’t liked... for whatever reason... grand.. I’m not housewives fan I’ve never watched it.... but I do think it’s wrong these onlyfans girls are making a bigger issue of it... or at least trying to!
The Wards are pretty rough. Dawn is going to court for being abusive. Maybe it was a bit of both, but I wouldn't say the Wards were innocent.

Reactions: 14
The Wards are pretty rough. Dawn is going to court for being abusive. Maybe it was a bit of both, but I wouldn't say the Wards were innocent.
I didn’t say anyone was innocent actually ... I said that the “model” was a nasty piece of work as I know from personal experience and all you have to do is scroll back through her tweets for the last 6 months and you’ll know what I’m talking about... and I wasn’t defending the wards... but yer welcoming bunch on this thread all the same 🙄

Reactions: 1
Didn't she also go to court for slapping Sinitta

Reactions: 6
Didn't she also go to court for slapping Sinitta
I think she did, I'd forgotten about that.

I didn’t say anyone was innocent actually ... I said that the “model” was a nasty piece of work as I know from personal experience and all you have to do is scroll back through her tweets for the last 6 months and you’ll know what I’m talking about... and I wasn’t defending the wards... but yer welcoming bunch on this thread all the same 🙄
I wasn't being funny, I was just saying going off what I've seen of the Wards, I could imagine them starting it, maybe both are as bad as each other, who knows?!

Reactions: 4
I think she did, I'd forgotten about that.

I wasn't being funny, I was just saying going off what I've seen of the Wards, I could imagine them starting it, maybe both are as bad as each other, who knows?!
How you are being funny? You got smart as soon as I posted...! Absolutely no need for that at all... this is discussion forum, for people who dislike these clowns... you didn’t read even the comment before you come in accusing me of being dawn!

They are absolutely as bad as each other.. bunch of scumbags the lot of them! I don’t believe for a second, either party was innocent.

I’m just sick of seeing Jill and her mates continuing to post about it on Twitter, and trying to make it out they are innocent victims in it...

I saw her stories before they posted the fight later in the night ... they are hammered drunk and shouting IRA chants and were really rowdy... so to say they were sitting quietly waiting for their takeaway is bullshit. These girls need to stop... and that doesn’t mean I’m defending the Wards either!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello! Very entertaining thread, just caught up.
Leanne Brown's Insta seems to have disappeared?

Reactions: 3
Whoever’ s right and wrong in this brawl, it takes two to tango. So I think the issue was a bit of both, and no one party is innocent in this. But it clearly shows, Taylor with her private education etc, is no shrinking wallflower in all this! She should know better in how to behave coming from an influencer background too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would imagine that the way the Ward entourage conducted themselves on the holiday would have attracted a certain amount of ill feeling, jealousy even.
The girls would probably have been watching Insta etc for days. It probably didn’t take much for it all to go pear shaped. It’s human nature unfortunately.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think the girl is as innocent as she makes out, one of her Instagram stories made me think that she put something about the mum being a racist. So she clearly knew who the wards are and wouldn’t surprise me if she said something

Reactions: 6
I haven't been able to get into this series and haven't watched it since the third episode. Has it got better?

Reactions: 1
I haven't been able to get into this series and haven't watched it since the third episode. Has it got better?
Haha NO. it’s basically various cast being filmed doing something ‘wacky’ then a holiday or dinner being organised where they all say ‘I hope we can just have a great time with no drama’ then it descends into a massive fight 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha NO. it’s basically various cast being filmed doing something ‘wacky’ then a holiday or dinner being organised where they all say ‘I hope we can just have a great time with no drama’ then it descends into a massive fight 🥺
Thank you! I think I will give it a miss this season. I can't stand Lystra and Debbie. I feel embarrassed for them. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.