The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, it makes me laugh every time I look at it! Cockface has bought a lot of joy to my life since yesterday. 😂
I love all the memes going around. Not to derail, although he is from Chester, so it's not a total derailment, but I can't believe that someone chose to have an affair with him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love all the memes going around. Not to derail, although he is from Chester, so it's not a total derailment, but I can't believe that someone chose to have an affair with him

This is one of my personal faves it cracks me up and I've watched it 30 times since yesterday. I can't believe it either! He's hardly dishy!

On topic: Is Esther back? I didn't mind her too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I just watched Nicole’s stories/posts the new nose looks weird!!!! So turned up at the tip

This is one of my personal faves it cracks me up and I've watched it 30 times since yesterday. I can't believe it either! He's hardly dishy!

On topic: Is Esther back? I didn't mind her too much.
Yes she is back!! She’s been in the last 2 I think

Reactions: 1
She's one of the reasons why I refuse to watch this season. She's so annoying!
Yet another identi kit procedure to look like every other blonde with extensions, fake boobs, the same noses, puffy lips, eyelash extensions, fillers and botox. How original.

Reactions: 5
Yep looks like she’s gone 🤷🏻‍♀️
she had created a back up account but I can’t remember what she called it…🤦🏻‍♀️
I posted this yesterday:- Leilani Dowding said this morning that Leanne's account has been "disabled". She is using leanne_brown_truth 🙂

And now Listeria & Jazzy are in Mykonos, staying at the same place old Wardy’s did by the looks of her IG.. 🥴🤢

• Wow
What have I missed on this thing with Leanne?
What haven't you missed
-She's been spreading antivax bs on SM, even attended protests
-her and wes are in an open marriage
-She's in a lesbian relationship

If I've missed anything,I'm sure someone else can fill u in

Tbh I wish they'd bring her bk now, she 10x more entertaining now than she was when she was first on the show

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What haven't you missed

Tbh I wish they'd bring her bk now, she 10x more entertaining now than she was when she was first on the show
OMG! And to think she used to be one of the “ normal “ housewives!!!
I agree, they need to bring her back now for entertainment value 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What have I missed on this thing with Leanne?
She's part of the tin hat brigade and likes to spout all that nonsense all over instagram

What haven't you missed

She has been his beard throughout her marriage

• Wow
Yet another identi kit procedure to look like every other blonde with extensions, fake boobs, the same noses, puffy lips, eyelash extensions, fillers and botox. How original.
Of all the housewives I really don’t understand Nicole. She’s allegedly a very successful business woman. Why is she making herself look like an identikit WAG? How does anyone take her seriously at business meetings with her tits out and that hair that is just too long and bulky for her head?
I’m not saying business women can’t look sexy, far from it, but her behaviour and overall look is that of an ageing footballers wife, not the CEO of a successful company and I’m really disappointed. When she arrived I was expecting someone with a bit of style that had made her own money and would show the others up but she’s morphed into a Dawn Ward lookalike and behaves like a spoilt child.

Reactions: 19
What haven't you missed

I’m aware of the anti vaccine stuff but the open marriage stuff etc can you fill me in? 🤣

I think with Nicole is the whole Essex vibe so she styles herself that way which is very dated.

Personally all the housewives have no dress sense. I think even Seema is looking very dated. In the confessionals she seems to be wearing a lot of old fashioned granny tops with massive flower prints.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think with Nicole is the whole Essex vibe so she styles herself that way which is very dated.

Personally all the housewives have no dress sense. I think even Seema is looking very dated. In the confessionals she seems to be wearing a lot of old fashioned granny tops with massive flower prints.
I agree, their dress sense is awful. I guess they must be under some pressure to look glam by the producers ( as none have short/ shoulder length hair, and all wear tight figure hugging clothes and massive heels ), but you can look glam and be stylish too. I think also a lot of them wear Seema‘s freebies for publicity for her. Yet, I have never seen one item of clothing on any of the women that made me want to buy it from her website. Who buys these clothes? And don’t even get me started on Lystra‘s clothing monstrosities! 😖
Also, the cost and effort involved in the whole maintenance of their looks must be astronomical. How any of them have enough time ( especially Nicole, Lystra and Dawn ) to run their business's after all their salon and clinic appointments, gawd only knows!

I’m aware of the anti vaccine stuff but the open marriage stuff etc can you fill me in? 🤣
It’s bad enough any idiot spouting off about anti vaccine stuff, but an ex pole dancer, wag and complete bimbo. Who is seriously going to listen to her!? Give me a break!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.