The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.
oh really she always seems to be happy with phil,lol coke it wouldnt surprise me

I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.
we need more details:D:D

Reactions: 5
oh really she always seems to be happy with phil,lol coke it wouldnt surprise me
Well, she would be, he's given her this life. She always goes on about how she had no money and was a single parent, etc and then claims she made.it herself, when we all know it was down to snagging a footballer.

Reactions: 10
I hadn't realised how much she looks like Dawn.
View attachment 642328
Same surgeons too no doubt! 😉

Is it real though?? As lovely as it is, I do have some doubts on the bags they have recently. There was a pic of Tanya and her mum with matching Chanels that look a bit iffy to me…I’m not sure they’re ALL genuine! I think I’ve says it before, but the outfits and their bags don’t seem as fancy or high end as they were at the start of the show. They all wear either FU or Tanya’s label.
Agree, those Chanel bags definitely look dodgy as hell. But I do believe if someone like Lystra ( esp as it’s not her hard earned cash but someone else‘s ) buys you a bag for your BD, it probably IS real.

That would explain a LOT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, she would be, he's given her this life. She always goes on about how she had no money and was a single parent, etc and then claims she made.it herself, when we all know it was down to snagging a footballer.
She 100% wasn’t on the breadline either. It really fucks me off when she goes on like that because it’s far from the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've been saying on here for weeks that something is wrong in Tanya's personal life. She has looked frazzled in the first few episodes this season, has missed a few girlie outings, and then all the God talk ... stopped drinking and claiming yet another MH issue ... it was reeking of her covering up for problems in her personal life. Also the clinging to Listeria when they have nothing in common. I get a sense of her latching onto a woman who's just come out of a long relationship in an effort to find a kindred spirit. Listeria's few references to her sugar daddy seem barely disguised resentment and I think he kicked her to the kerb. Maybe Tanya wants reassurance that there is life after a long term relationship breaks down.
Then BOOM! Last week she started drinking again. Which I was delighted to see because she is a nasty drunk and kicks off (good TV), and right on cue this week she was hitting the bottle and sniping and bitching. Definitely, she has problems at home.

Reactions: 17
She 100% wasn’t on the breadline either. It really fucks me off when she goes on like that because it’s far from the truth.
Do you know her? I have always wondered about that, as she seems close to her parents and I'd have thought they'd have helped her out as much as they could.

Reactions: 7
Do you know her? I have always wondered about that, as she seems close to her parents and I'd have thought they'd have helped her out as much as they could.
Yeah I do - lots of tea to spill but worried that my previous posts would expose my identity.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah I do - lots of tea to spill but worried that my previous posts would expose my identity.
What you are saying really makes sense, as imo Tanya has gone a bit mad, and your previous post explains the possible cause.
They will both end up getting the boot from RHOC if any drug scandal comes ro light.
I always think that it is rare for a footballer husband to stay faithful as they have far too many opportunities not to be. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, but not many. That’s why Taylor Ward will probably be in for a bumpy ride with her new beau. Also, can she love anyone else as much as she loves herself? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only watchable person in the show is Tanya!! I doubt very much that her hubby is cheating and a slur like that can be damaging especially to someone with MH issues
I miss Dawn as for listiren she's ruined the show Darling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leanne was in some of Tanya's 40th pics.

What's the deal with Tanya and Christine McGuiness? Are they still friends?

Reactions: 3
Haven't been well and my consultant at the hospital has put me on a high dose of steroids.
I have been very careful not to overeat (they increase your appetite) and doing exercise so I don't turn into too much of a blob.
Waist and hips ok.
But my boobs have gone up at least a cup size and I am scared that I am turning into Lystra!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leanne was in some of Tanya's 40th pics.

What's the deal with Tanya and Christine McGuiness? Are they still friends?
Now that she’s not on the show, I doubt Tanya bothers with her anymore. Tanya needs Christine more than Christine needs Tanya.

Reactions: 6
I actually could not stand her so glad she's gone. I've never seen someone love themselves SO much for being bang average at best. She needs to ditch the blonde hair and sort out the make up that makes her look like she has a constant 'tache.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.