The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually could not stand her so glad she's gone. I've never seen someone love themselves SO much for being bang average at best. She needs to ditch the blonde hair and sort out the make up that makes her look like she has a constant 'tache.
Totally agree, a self absorbed, non drinking bore who am amazed Paddy puts up with, as he has a personality. Only so many tits and arse a man can deal with 🤣🤣🤣

The only watchable person in the show is Tanya!! I doubt very much that her hubby is cheating and a slur like that can be damaging especially to someone with MH issues
I miss Dawn as for listiren she's ruined the show Darling
Is Tanya your mate?

Am sorry, but it’s a bit too easy to throw MH issues into the fold. People like Tanya and Lystra are absolute witches who hide behind the MH label when it suits them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The mental health narrative is very popular for celebrities at the moment. I can't stand the way people use by way of defence to ward of criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree, a self absorbed, non drinking bore who am amazed Paddy puts up with, as he has a personality. Only so many tits and arse a man can deal with 🤣🤣🤣

Is Tanya your mate?

Am sorry, but it’s a bit too easy to throw MH issues into the fold. People like Tanya and Lystra are absolute witches who hide behind the MH label when it suits them.
I mean I get why Paddy is with her for obvious reasons, but he must get bored by her, she is as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 9
I mean I get why Paddy is with her for obvious reasons, but he must get bored by her, she is as dull as dishwater.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so bland on tv - her pap walks in skimpy 90s workout gear are so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.
If you look at people Tanya hangs out with then…

Google Catherine mason cocaine

It’s tanyas mate caffy mason on insta

All those girls rough as and very stuck up

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Haven't been well and my consultant at the hospital has put me on a high dose of steroids.
I have been very careful not to overeat (they increase your appetite) and doing exercise so I don't turn into too much of a blob.
Waist and hips ok.
But my boobs have gone up at least a cup size and I am scared that I am turning into Lystra!!!!
When you start talking about yourself in the third person, then you need to start worrying!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look at people Tanya hangs out with then…

Google Catherine mason cocaine

It’s tanyas mate caffy mason on insta

All those girls rough as and very stuck up
She's proper rough, hanging around with someone who was (probably still is) in a drug gang. She probably provides Tanya and all those pretentious twats with their drugs

Reactions: 7
I think they are called Rocco, Renz and Ralphi? I’ve never heard the name Renz before, is it short for something? Not a fan 😂
Ralph is an ok name, but Ralphi? I've not heard the name Renz and I wonder why they all have to have names starting with the same initial.

I think they are called Rocco, Renz and Ralphi? I’ve never heard the name Renz before, is it short for something? Not a fan 😂
I presume it would be short for Lorenzo officially, but that wouldn’t fit with her special R names theme would it! 🤣

• Haha
Ralph is an ok name, but Ralphi? I've not heard the name Renz and I wonder why they all have to have names starting with the same initial.
I think it’s a bit of a thing to have names beginning with the same initial, I know 2 families that do it, including the bloody pets!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.