The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not liking this new mean girl act from Tanya. She has always been one of my favourites but this nastiness, bitchiness and complete arse licking of Lystra is putting me right off her. She always came across as the funny, down to earth one but now I wondering if the “down to earth” was the act and she was always been a nasty witch because she’s doing it with ease...
I think now Dawn has gone there’s no one to hold her accountable for her actions and then throw in the mental health card she’s beginning to think she’s untouchable

Reactions: 11
I am not liking this new mean girl act from Tanya. She has always been one of my favourites but this nastiness, bitchiness and complete arse licking of Lystra is putting me right off her. She always came across as the funny, down to earth one but now I wondering if the “down to earth” was the act and she was always been a nasty witch because she’s doing it with ease...
Over previous seasons Tanya has definitely shown she's capable of being a bully. I've no idea how her and Lystra have become so close. Interesting that the other cast members are starting to comment on it too.

i think she has always bean sly and mean,she got lucky end of;);)

lystra really annoys me.she has such a high opinion of herself,she is gross in many ways

Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest episode…
Lystra - waving your arse around like that is not a talent.
Over previous seasons Tanya has definitely shown she's capable of being a bully. I've no idea how her and Lystra have become so close. Interesting that the other cast members are starting to comment on it too.
I agree, that whole series with Leanne and Dawn arguing, Tanys showed her true colours then

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest episode…
Lystra - waving your arse around like that is not a talent.

I agree, that whole series with Leanne and Dawn arguing, Tanys showed her true colours then
I think Tanya was right in that instance actually, she was looking out for her friend Leanne. She knew Dawn and Ashley were refusing to pay back the money, Leanne clearly was having a nervous breakdown over it and the consequent strain it was putting on her marriage was horrible to watch IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have gone through phases with Tanya over the years, depending on her level of funny or bitchy. But I think she definitely is the roughest and nastiest of the housewives ( esp now Dawn has gone ). How she responds to some of her comments on IG, shows her in all her fish wife glory. You can actually image her in a fight ( as also Dawn ), and I bet she has been in a few brawls in her time. Money certainly can’t but class there. 🤣

lystra really annoys me.she has such a high opinion of herself,she is gross in many ways
I think it’s the opposite with Lystra, she has a very low self esteem. But she steps into her role ( like an actress ) as a confident, feisty boss babe. However, have you seen how quickly she flips if anyone scratches below the surface of that, and sees the real Lystra. She hates it.
It’s all a front ( and a VERY large behind 🤣 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god I just watched last nights, and Hanna’s cheer is just probably the most cringe bit of telly I’ve seen in years, probably since george galloway in celeb big brother.

But I kinda love her for not giving a tit and not taking herself too seriously.

• Haha
I’ve just caught up. Tanya post-smear test: “wipe the wet vag!” 🤢🙄
Honestly. It’s like she TRIES to be as unclassy as possible.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually liked Hannah when she first came on but now that she’s become more successful she’s just coming across as such a snob she looks down on others way too much, i hope they don’t renew her contract

I actually liked Hannah when she first came on but now that she’s become more successful she’s just coming across as such a snob she looks down on others way too much, i hope they don’t renew her contract
I wasn't sure when she first joined but absolutely can't stand her now. Her over-exaggerated moves, forced speech and the constant banging on about the baby was enough for me!

We've probably seen them all before but this is how I remember Tanya - high street honeys was something me and my ex used to vote in 😂🤷

View attachment 639779we never voted for Tanya though but she won 😂
She manifested being a top businesswomen though nothing to do with her looks or husband.

just seen she’s going to be on some celeb karaoke thing with Olivia attwood early July

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

The thing Hannah said was sort of reasonable
If you are mates with someone and you don’t like someone else and your friend is having issues with that person as well then it’s not unreasonable to imagine them slagging that person off

All they had to do was calmly say “ we didn’t say anything to Debbie”
end of. But that’s not how the programme works it’s all drama, drama, drama

Seema is playing a dangerous game trying to have a foot in both camps, that usually ends up with both sides turning against you

I thought she was like that from the beginning.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was like that from the beginning.
I just thought before she was saying I worked hard at uni and became a dentist so you don’t need to sexualise yourself to get far etc because she was being empowering but she’s actually just a head isn’t she

I see Taylor has got engaged to the boyfriend! Haven’t they only been together 2 minutes and he’s already been hardly married and divorced with a young child. She’s so young to get tied into all that. Footballer though, so a good catch in Dawn’s eyes, no doubt been pushing it along the whole time…
Just saw this on Insta. Someone’s photoshopped a more appropriate outfit onto Taylor!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Psychic Debbie Davies who appears on RHOC gives her predictions, including the death of Prince Philip..

Umm.....he was a few weeks sort of his100th birthday and not in the best of health

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw this on Insta. Someone’s photoshopped a more appropriate outfit onto Taylor!
I have to say that is the most repulsive picture. It’s like he’s displaying a possession rather than celebrating that the woman he loves said yes 😦 there’s no warmth or togetherness. Their arms aren’t around each other, they’re just staring in to the camera with smug smiles as he shoves her hand to the camera in a vice like grip. 😩

Oh my bad. His right arm is loosely bent around her back 🙃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.