The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that is the most repulsive picture. It’s like he’s displaying a possession rather than celebrating that the woman he loves said yes 😦 there’s no warmth or togetherness. Their arms aren’t around each other, they’re just staring in to the camera with smug smiles as he shoves her hand to the camera in a vice like grip. 😩

Oh my bad. His right arm is loosely bent around her back 🙃
And she’s like “yas, bagged a footballer. Spend spend spend”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanya has always been one of my favourite housewives but recently she’s been going from 0-100 in less time than Lystra.

Reactions: 16
The Tanya-Lystra best friends thing is very odd, lots being made of it. I wonder if they're teeing it up for a massive fall out at the end of the series?

Think this series has been really bitchy, pretty much all of them are at it!

The Tanya-Lystra best friends thing is very odd, lots being made of it. I wonder if they're teeing it up for a massive fall out at the end of the series?

Think this series has been really bitchy, pretty much all of them are at it!
I watched the latest episode last night, and have to admit felt really uncomfortable with the level of bitchiness at the pageant/ meal. Tanya and Lystra are like school bullies, and just constantly spoiling for a fight. I think Debbie has also formed an alliance with them, so the pageant was all about those three. Lystra winning for twerking that big fat arse!? Tanya getting second prize from Lystra for her crap/ bitchy puppet act!!!? CMON 😫.
As much as Hannah and Nicole annoy me, they do come out a damn site more mature than the other three. Can’t stand any of those three, all insecure with unresolved anger issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched the latest episode last night, and have to admit felt really uncomfortable with the level of bitchiness at the pageant/ meal. Tanya and Lystra are like school bullies, and just constantly spoiling for a fight. I think Debbie has also formed an alliance with them, so the pageant was all about those three. Lystra winning for twerking that big fat arse!? Tanya getting second prize from Lystra for her crap/ bitchy puppet act!!!? CMON 😫.
As much as Hannah and Nicole annoy me, they do come out a damn site more mature than the other three. Can’t stand any of them, all insecure with unresolved anger issues.
Used to like Tanya until she hit out with positive thinking turned her life around, nothing to do with marrying a footballer. She’s definitely got worse, there’s a real nastiness to her.

Reactions: 13
Used to like Tanya until she hit out with positive thinking turned her life around, nothing to do with marrying a footballer. She’s definitely got worse, there’s a real nastiness to her.
I used to like her as well, but I think her true self is coming out now and she's not a nice person.

I think the reason Tanya and Lystra have bonded so quickly is firstly they are like the the playground bullies ( subconsciously connected over their personalities ) and I can’t help but think Tanya is loving all the freebies and connected with Lystras money, and lifestyle ( funded by uber old ex sugar Daddy ). They do seem to be spending money like water together. Let’s face it, when Tanya’s hubby is no longer earning big bucks, the money will dry up pretty quickly. Tanya needs to make as many wealthy connections as poss right now. Plus Lystra is already looking for another millionaire mug to fund her life.
For the record, the bag is Balenciaga at £1,450 😳. I’ll be her BFF for one of those!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the reason Tanya and Lystra have bonded so quickly is firstly they are like the the playground bullies ( subconsciously connected over their personalities ) and I can’t help but think Tanya is loving all the freebies and connected with Lystras money, and lifestyle ( funded by uber old ex sugar Daddy ). They do seem to be spending money like water together. Let’s face it, when Tanya’s hubby is no longer earning big bucks, the money will dry up pretty quickly. Tanya needs to make as many wealthy connections as poss right now. Plus Lystra is already looking for another millionaire mug to fund her life.
For the record, the bag is Balenciaga at £1,450 😳. I’ll be her BFF for one of those!
Is it real though?? As lovely as it is, I do have some doubts on the bags they have recently. There was a pic of Tanya and her mum with matching Chanels that look a bit iffy to me…I’m not sure they’re ALL genuine! I think I’ve says it before, but the outfits and their bags don’t seem as fancy or high end as they were at the start of the show. They all wear either FU or Tanya’s label.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Like positive thinking got you that house! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it real though?? As lovely as it is, I do have some doubts on the bags they have recently. There was a pic of Tanya and her mum with matching Chanels that look a bit iffy to me…I’m not sure they’re ALL genuine! I think I’ve says it before, but the outfits and their bags don’t seem as fancy or high end as they were at the start of the show. They all wear either FU or Tanya’s label.
Maybe she's been to Cheetham Hill 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.
I could believe that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.