The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a bit of a thing to have names beginning with the same initial, I know 2 families that do it, including the bloody pets!
A mum at school did it and I hadn’t realised as I said I decided against a name I loved for my youngest as it would be the same initial as my eldest and went on to say how I didn’t like the same initial, it was a bit awkward. I’m surprised she didn’t continue with a G initial, unless R is for boys and if she has another baby and a girl her name will start with a G.

Reactions: 1
I maybe completely over thinking this but it could be a tradition from Phil's side of the family. With his name beginning with P then his kids will be R as There isnt really any names you could use for Q. Then their kids especially eldest is assigned S for his kids, 2nd child has to have T and so on......
Sounds crazy but there are people who do this, I have a cousin who married into a family with strong traditions and all their children's names had to begin with R.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I maybe completely over thinking this but it could be a tradition from Phil's side of the family. With his name beginning with P then his kids will be R as There isnt really any names you could use for Q. Then their kids especially eldest is assigned S for his kids, 2nd child has to have T and so on......
Sounds crazy but there are people who do this, I have a cousin who married into a family with strong traditions and all their children's names had to begin with R.
If I'd married into a family that had a tradition Luke that I'd tell them where to go.
What's his covid spreading, fake watch selling brother called?

Reactions: 8
If I'd married into a family that had a tradition Luke that I'd tell them where to go.
What's his covid spreading, fake watch selling brother called?
Josh?..

A mum at school did it and I hadn’t realised as I said I decided against a name I loved for my youngest as it would be the same initial as my eldest and went on to say how I didn’t like the same initial, it was a bit awkward. I’m surprised she didn’t continue with a G initial, unless R is for boys and if she has another baby and a girl her name will start with a G.
maybe it’s me but when we were choosing baby names we went through how they would sound through the ages, when shortened and what initials would spell !!🤷🏻‍♀️🧐🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ha yes - my parents wanted to call me one name but my initials would have been VD (hey it was the 80s) so they steered clear bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya tags her brother in law all the time I noticed. I just find that slightly odd.

Reactions: 10
Is it real though?? As lovely as it is, I do have some doubts on the bags they have recently. There was a pic of Tanya and her mum with matching Chanels that look a bit iffy to me…I’m not sure they’re ALL genuine! I think I’ve says it before, but the outfits and their bags don’t seem as fancy or high end as they were at the start of the show. They all wear either FU or Tanya’s label.
Don’t know about the hideous Chanel bags but WTAF is that fluffing awful jacket
They all dress like tit

It reminds me of Samantha and her ‘fake’ Fendi 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
she’s had a bit from the end of her nose removed - she had it on her stories about a fortnight ago
She did have a my little pony nose before, to be fair 🤣

I can’t believe she’s only 45, she looks so matronly. The awful frumpy clothes don’t help
Yes, I think they all look older than they should with their awful dated dress sense. Seema should know better, and she gives them freebies all the time which look awful. Not one of them looked nice in their awful pageant dresses either.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That doesn't mean anything

maybe not b
She did have a my little pony nose before, to be fair 🤣

Yes, I think they all look older than they should with their awful dated dress sense. Seema should know better, and she gives them freebies all the time which look awful. Not one of them looked nice in their awful pageant dresses either.

Seema is probably giving them the very old stock from the basement that has 2 inches of dust on,as long as it's a freebie im sure they dont mind

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.