The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched tonight’s one on the hub. I zoned out halfway through. It’s all got so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else die of cringe watching Hannah’s cheer dance ..I couldn’t look directly at the tv 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched tonight episode........ nothing changes, still plenty of arguements. Just wish Seema would get the splinters out of her arse as she's always sitting on the fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched it at lunchtime zzzz the pageant party was the most tenuous thing I've ever see! HannARGHHHH's little dance :oops:

Reactions: 3
I think they have got fiery Lystra in to replace Dawn’s explosive temper, but it just doesn’t work ( she’s way too in your face and unlikable ) and needs far more than this to spice things up imo. If Nick and Royston like you, that shows how awful she is. Those bitchy queens have awful judgment of character.
Seema is just too ( boring ) nice, Tanya has gone nuts ( but not in a TV gold kinda way ) and Hannah is just fingers down the throat ( boring ) gushing about how amazing her life is all the time. It’s become one big bore fest. Bring back Leanne I say!!! 💪🤣🤪

Reactions: 13
I think they have got fiery Lystra in to replace Dawn’s explosive temper, but it just doesn’t work ( she’s way too in your face and unlikable ) and needs far more than this to spice things up imo. If Nick and Royston like you, that shows how awful she is. Those bitchy queens have awful judgment of character.
Seema is just too ( boring ) nice, Tanya has gone nuts ( but not in a TV gold kinda way ) and Hannah is just fingers down the throat ( boring ) gushing about how amazing her life is all the time. It’s become one big bore fest. Bring back Leanne I say!!! 💪🤣🤪
Bring back Ampika and Magali too 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually thought this episode was one of the better ones! It actually managed to hold my attention for longer than 2 minutes

Reactions: 1
I’ve been following Lystra on insta (don’t ask why, it’s like watching a car crash) and I’ve noticed for all her twerking in her restaurant, champagne drinking and plates of sushi being brought out and partying life, more often than not, she is sat on her own in a booth filming everyone else having a good time. I’ve noticed it a lot recently and when you see it it’s very obvious and a bit sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
i do laugh when they go on about being independent woman most though not all have used men to get ahead (no pun intended)
something off about Debbie

Reactions: 14
I’ve been following Lystra on insta (don’t ask why, it’s like watching a car crash) and I’ve noticed for all her twerking in her restaurant, champagne drinking and plates of sushi being brought out and partying life, more often than not, she is sat on her own in a booth filming everyone else having a good time. I’ve noticed it a lot recently and when you see it it’s very obvious and a bit sad.
It’s normally the ones that flaunt it most that are hiding deep seated insecurity. It’s an extreme defence mechanism in Lystra, it’s clear to see.

I know this will sound mean but i think Nicoles nose looks piggy
Miss Piggy, same hair too! 😉

Debbie used to be a model? … What for balaclavas and gloves 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No, shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dawn has just retweeted a tweet somebody wrote about Tanya making the ADHD up to gain fans but she’s now deleted it! 🤣 bet she’s stalking the RHOC hashtag every Monday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot STAND debbie!! All that bleeping fake crying is doing my head in!
She may not be a “fame hungry bleep” but she’s definitely a fame bleep,she lives for that attention

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn has just retweeted a tweet somebody wrote about Tanya making the ADHD up to gain fans but she’s now deleted it! 🤣 bet she’s stalking the RHOC hashtag every Monday!
Ha, ha, you could see her making it up though, she's the biggest attention seeker on the show and surprisingly slightly rougher than Dawn.

Reactions: 12
I am not liking this new mean girl act from Tanya. She has always been one of my favourites but this nastiness, bitchiness and complete arse licking of Lystra is putting me right off her. She always came across as the funny, down to earth one but now I wondering if the “down to earth” was the act and she was always been a nasty witch because she’s doing it with ease...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.