The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne, Lauren, Leanne’s mate Lenke(?)
Caffy(drugrunnersmoll)Mason,

Never seen so much trash out of a bin before...🥴🤣
Was it being filmed for housewives? That's more than 6 people, what a load of plastic bell ends.

Reactions: 7
Great social distancing there 😳
Leanne doesn't have to social distance, her immune system will fight off Covid 😉
They are all a bunch of bell ends, I'm just happy that I live on the other side of Cheshire that isn't full of those idiots.

Who is Caffy?
Dawn was meeting with Gemma C, her mother and (weirdly) Davina Taylor.
Her best mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Leanne left Wes now? I had a nosey at her instagram and she's put a post up about finding someone who makes you feel alive and that she loves her. I've always believed the rumours that she was his beard, obviously I'm going off football chants about Wes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has Leanne left Wes now? I had a nosey at her instagram and she's put a post up about finding someone who makes you feel alive and that she loves her. I've always believed the rumours that she was his beard, obviously I'm going off football chants about Wes.
There's a rumour upthread she's a lesbian and is with the girl who is always on her stories.

Reactions: 3
Was Leanne into conspiracy theory before covid? It’s all she bangs on about 😴😴

Reactions: 1
I thought she'd be back as a housewife now that Dawn has left, but I'm guessing they don't want her back now she's part of the tin hat brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure. Leanne and Wes were at Tanya's birthday bash

Reactions: 1
The state of Lystra 🤦‍♀️ someone needs to remind her to put some clothes on and get rid of the awful bum and boob implants 🤮

Reactions: 13
I’m sure I saw Wes tagged in someone’s story.....maybe Lystras?
Yes I saw Wes in one of the videos. I’d love for leanne to go back on RH now Dawn has left but I don’t think they would have her now

The state of Lystra 🤦‍♀️ someone needs to remind her to put some clothes on and get rid of the awful bum and boob implants 🤮
God I know doesn’t she look awful 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks to be true enough going by this post lol

What did Nermina call their baby?
I don't think they have announced the name when they did their OK magazine shoot.
I can't get over the fact that Nermina has completely ruined her face with fillers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.