The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ester said on one of her posts she would be back in this series.
This is the ‘series finale’ - pageant theme - note the ‘miss’ sash on Ester...

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know if I can be bothered to watch this new series! I can’t stand Lystra, and even though I wasn’t a big Dawn Ward fan I think it’ll be strange without her! 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s all so staged and fake now! I mean I know it always has been, but some of the drama used to be real - like Magali’s arguments and the Dawn/Leanne fall out! Also if bloody Nick & Royston are back then I definitely will not be watching, they are vile!!

Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t know if I can be bothered to watch this new series! I can’t stand Lystra, and even though I wasn’t a big Dawn Ward fan I think it’ll be strange without her! 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s all so staged and fake now! I mean I know it always has been, but some of the drama used to be real - like Magali’s arguments and the Dawn/Leanne fall out! Also if bloody Nick & Royston are back then I definitely will not be watching, they are vile!!
I stopped watching after a few episodes of the last series. I couldn't stand Lystra and Nick and Royston being in it. I can't see it being the same without Dawn. I think they should have tried to get Ampika or Magali back, they were great housewives and could have filled the Dawn gap.
I'm not a big Dawn fan, bit she was a good housewife, she brought the drama.

Reactions: 19
I can’t bear Nick and Royston, hope they’re not in this series.
Lystra is annoying too - why does she think she’s Queen Bee?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seema, Lystra and Lauren all sat in a house together, eating sushi and sharing a shisha. How do the rules not apply to them? My Mum came round last week and we sat with blankets, freezing in the back garden. 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.