The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she can’t wear a mask because of her anxiety in one of the RHOC recent episodes.
🙄 urgh. We don’t have mask exceptions in my country for anyone. You either wear a mask or don’t go outside.
Am I in the minority for loving Hanna 🤣 Shes my favourite housewife

Reactions: 10
She said she can’t wear a mask because of her anxiety in one of the RHOC recent episodes.
What a load of bull tit, she's a selfish twit. I think she's like her mate Leanne, but has slightly more sense to not come out as a tin hat freak

🙄 urgh. We don’t have mask exceptions in my country for anyone. You either wear a mask or don’t go outside.
Am I in the minority for loving Hanna 🤣 Shes my favourite housewife
I think you might be, I can't stand her, her voice grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a load of bull tit, she's a selfish twit. I think she's like her mate Leanne, but has slightly more sense to not come out as a tin hat freak

I think you might be, I can't stand her, her voice grates on me.
Me too!! Cannot stand her speaking

Reactions: 2
So she won’t be having any holidays abroad, you have to wear a mask on flights. Let’s just see......
She went to Dubai around Dec/Jan with Lystra didn’t she? Except it was all covert so we didn’t get to see them wearing masks on the plane.

Reactions: 3
She went to Dubai around Dec/Jan with Lystra didn’t she? Except it was all covert so we didn’t get to see them wearing masks on the plane.
Was it a private plane? I wondered if you had to wear a mask on them?
It seems like the two most common cast members have become besties.

Was it a private plane? I wondered if you had to wear a mask on them?
It seems like the two most common cast members have become besties.
No idea! They didn’t broadcast the fact they were on holiday, IIRC they were spotted on some Dubai restaurants stories! It was just as we were going from Tiers to lockdown, so they knew they had to keep it under wraps. Are these two in the league of private jets? I know they might be in their own heads 😂

• Haha
No idea! They didn’t broadcast the fact they were on holiday, IIRC they were spotted on some Dubai restaurants stories! It was just as we were going from Tiers to lockdown, so they knew they had to keep it under wraps. Are these two in the league of private jets? I know they might be in their own heads 😂
It wasn’t a private plane, they’re just selfish ignorant chavs and didn’t wear masks.

Reactions: 6
Ha, probably not, but they think they are. Ah, so she was another one who flew out then she wasn't allowed, we went into tier 4 on NYE. I can't believe I used to think that Tanya was ok and the best housewife, she's vile and so common.

I see the new housewife has a puppy from that Tiffanyspuppies where Molly Mae’s poor little dog was from. Promoting a cruel puppy farm is a great start isn’t it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did Christine and Tanya fall out? That was another one who’s arse she was so far up. No birthday post for her which is a bit weird?? Or did I miss it? Especially for the big 4-0!

Did Christine and Tanya fall out? That was another one who’s arse she was so far up. No birthday post for her which is a bit weird?? Or did I miss it? Especially for the big 4-0!
Maybe Christine has realised what a twit she is. I don't think Tanya is a good friend, bit of a user. I think she sees Lystra as someone who is better than a friend than an enemy, plus they both seem shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.