The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again!!!
Supposed to be outside but they will use the ‘filming’ excuse!!😡🤬

Reactions: 4
ex WAG Misse Beqiri stole my friends small business clothes and never promoted them. She asked for a ton of clothes to be sent to her in return for tagging and posting them, took the clothes and never promoted and ignored all communications. Horrible and nasty human being

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
ex WAG Misse Beqiri stole my friends small business clothes and never promoted them. She asked for a ton of clothes to be sent to her in return for tagging and posting them, took the clothes and never promoted and ignored all communications. Horrible and nasty human being
I can believe that, she didn't come across as a very nice person. I don't get the Jake Hall attraction.

Reactions: 17
I hate this. Seems to happen all to frequently with these with a following, what happened to goodwill?? As if she needs free clothes!

Reactions: 8
I can believe that, she didn't come across as a very nice person. I don't get the Jake Hall attraction.
I didn't like her either - she seemed cold and self-absorbed. Her ex-husband seemed so lovely and if my memory serves me correctly, they split because she didn't want more kids ... yet off she went to have one with her next partner.

Reactions: 18
What the actual f**k Lashes by Lystra?? Who in their right mind would want to buy lashes like hers they’re the longest most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen!! Tanya needs to crawl out of her arse as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What the actual f**k Lashes by Lystra?? Who in their right mind would want to buy lashes like hers they’re the longest most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen!! Tanya needs to crawl out of her arse as well.
Tanya has to the biggest twit going!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those lashes are awful. What is Lystra going to bring out next, attachable bum implants ?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following Tanya last year, but just had a nosey at her Instagram and is she now one of those anti-mask idiots?

Reactions: 1
I stopped following Tanya last year, but just had a nosey at her Instagram and is she now one of those anti-mask idiots?
She said she can’t wear a mask because of her anxiety in one of the RHOC recent episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.