The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seema, Lystra and Lauren all sat in a house together, eating sushi and sharing a shisha. How do the rules not apply to them? My Mum came round last week and we sat with blankets, freezing in the back garden. 😡
They're all a bunch of selfish pricks

Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up on season 11 now. Do we know the specifics of why Lauren went through such a hard time? I know her marriage ended but is there more to
It?

Reactions: 1
I’m just catching up on season 11 now. Do we know the specifics of why Lauren went through such a hard time? I know her marriage ended but is there more to
It?
I think it's mentioned in a previous thread but think there was custody issues with her children and also seems like some allegations of drug/alcohol issues.

Think these were brought up in the custody battle

Reactions: 8
I have just seen tonight's episode (you can watch it on ITV hub) and obviously I won't spoil what went on but i will say that Nick and Royston do make a glam appearance in an upcoming episode - seen a teaser for rest of series.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have just seen tonight's episode (you can watch it on ITV hub) and obviously I won't spoil what went on but i will say that Nick and Royston do make a glam appearance in an upcoming episode - seen a teaser for rest of series.
I’ll be watching later, any other appearances? Mrs McGuiness??

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has Perla split up from her husband?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has Perla split up from her husband?
Yes they have split and she did meet up with her son who she was estranged from. She did spend some time overseas but is back in UK now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes they have split and she did meet up with her son who she was estranged from. She did spend some time overseas but is back in UK now.
Thanks, I saw she'd reconnected with her son, but wasn't sure if she'd split up from her husband. I'd love to have her back on the show

Why did they split? I was shocked when she slapped him around the face in one episode.

I'm not going to be able to watch this series. Way way way too fake. Wtf are they wearing? Lauren is a state in those plastic trousers. As for the one who says she's a psychic they are all con artists!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to be able to watch this series. Way way way too fake. Wtf are they wearing? Lauren is a state in those plastic trousers. As for the one who says she's a psychic they are all con artists!
I’ve still got the series link set for it, but like you I’m really not sure whether I’ll watch it. I only watched up to episode 6 of the last season, then I deleted the rest so I don’t know how that ended! I might try just the first episode to see what it’s like without Dawn in it!

Why did they split? I was shocked when she slapped him around the face in one episode.
They always seemed like a strange couple. It was bizarre that in the space of a few weeks they went from going out with Dawn and Ashley 24/7 to then Perla claiming her husband was having an affair.

That scene where she confronts him was just too odd. Why have that convo on TV?

Reactions: 4
They always seemed like a strange couple. It was bizarre that in the space of a few weeks they went from going out with Dawn and Ashley 24/7 to then Perla claiming her husband was having an affair.

That scene where she confronts him was just too odd. Why have that convo on TV?
I know, the whole thing was really strange and embarrassing to watch!

Lauren had sex with a ghost? She is a vulgar mess. Jesus I would be mortified to be in her company. The psychic one talking to Seema told her nothing new I actually can't stomach it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so I actively stopped following the rhoc thread after last series’ lockdown awfulness but I can feel myself being drawn back in like being unable to stop gawping at a car crash. Man, how I’ve missed the Baybeh Kinsella updates 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a mess she has made of herself
FFS she looks like she's sat in DFS.
Does anyone follow Dawns daughter Darbeh......she's getting her list ready for the baby and things she needs......a cashmere blanket and shawl.....good luck trying to get the baybeh tit out of that love.
Don't think I'll be watching anymore, can't stand Listeria or Nicole.....and I really can't stand the plastic, wig wearing Nic & Royston.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS she looks like she's sat in DFS.
Does anyone follow Dawns daughter Darbeh......she's getting her list ready for the baby and things she needs......a cashmere blanket and shawl.....good luck trying to get the baybeh tit out of that love.
Don't think I'll be watching anymore, can't stand Listeria or Nicole.....and I really can't stand the plastic, wig wearing Nic & Royston.
That made me laugh too 🤣 Probably only posted that list in the hope of getting it all sent to her for free!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.