The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know who Rachel’s husbands mistress is. Fancy messaging Rachael (or was it Rachel’s sister?) a picture of herself half naked and pregnant. Who the actual fffff would be that desperate to snare John?! What a hoe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d love to know who Rachel’s husbands mistress is. Fancy messaging Rachael (or was it Rachel’s sister?) a picture of herself half naked and pregnant. Who the actual fffff would be that desperate to snare John?! What a hoe.
Where is this story I have googled it and can't find it 😣 on another note how pissed was Tanya last night!!! She cld hardly speak 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is this story I have googled it and can't find it 😣 on another note how pissed was Tanya last night!!! She cld hardly speak 🙈🙈🙈

This is the article I read about it. I’ve searched and searched and can’t find any pics of her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tonight’s dinner party bit
I must admit I liked Lystra’s green chiffon gown thingy
Rachel looked fed up but that red dress was lovely
Nicole too fussily overdressed like a tablecloth 😬 I go from sometimes liking her to thinking “ SHUT THE duck UP” I’d say wind your neck in but it seems non existent and like Lauren said she can give it but she can’t take it
Lauren didn’t really say much did she except get Nicole all wound up before they went in
Hannah tit stirring as usual
Seema 🙄 she’s getting on my tits
Tanya - clearly somethings up I don’t believe all this Covid tit it’s ridiculous

Dawn and action mans 50th
Dawn making up for the fact the kids looked like they didn’t give a tit one way or another
And don’t get me started on the blonde older daughter at home - what is it with some children ( tanyas daughter, dawns older girls) thinking they are something special 🙄
haha - literally the only takeaway from the finale was loving Lystra's green pegnoir thing.. she looks so much better when she's not got her boobs n bum hanging out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably because he’s minted and virile - 6 kids!!! - though he’s the sort of guy who’d have most people running for the hills. Everything about him was creepy, even the way he spoke! They’re probs as bad as each other!

Reactions: 16
Rachel’s new man is vile. Surprised noone has sold stories on him.

sleeping with young girls he works with whilst his wife had cancer... going to the Maldives with Rachel when it’s his kids first Christmas without their mother. Disgusting man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

sleeping with young girls he works with whilst his wife had cancer... going to the Maldives with Rachel when it’s his kids first Christmas without their mother. Disgusting man.
major tea alert - where did we find this out??

Reactions: 14

☕ 🚨 come on @MissE

Hang on - you’re not .....Missé??😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That arse is completely horrendous. It’s not even in proportion. Also gravity doesn’t seem to affect so what will it be like in older age? It’s a very dangerous procedure to have (buttock augmentation) and also massive risk of infection as poo comes out there near the stitches. So much so that reputable UK Plastic surgeons refuse to do it. It’s banned by the professional body.
They should publicise photos of that for young impressionable teens to see as well as the KatiePrice ones sans veneers 🙈

835A14D8-627F-475E-8CB7-61D0005AB144.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Tea?????

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s dinner party bit
I must admit I liked Lystra’s green chiffon gown thingy
Rachel looked fed up but that red dress was lovely
Nicole too fussily overdressed like a tablecloth 😬 I go from sometimes liking her to thinking “ SHUT THE duck UP” I’d say wind your neck in but it seems non existent and like Lauren said she can give it but she can’t take it
Lauren didn’t really say much did she except get Nicole all wound up before they went in
Hannah tit stirring as usual
Seema 🙄 she’s getting on my tits
Tanya - clearly somethings up I don’t believe all this Covid tit it’s ridiculous

Dawn and action mans 50th
Dawn making up for the fact the kids looked like they didn’t give a tit one way or another
And don’t get me started on the blonde older daughter at home - what is it with some children ( tanyas daughter, dawns older girls) thinking they are something special 🙄
I’d love to know what Mahrez sees in that Taylor! Miserable cow

Reactions: 10

What??!!! 😮😮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did laugh in yesterday's episode when 'Ashleh' was going on about how kind and supportive Dawn is (apart from when she's gakked up and screaming antisemitic abuse at strangers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Blimey Rachel knows how to pick em doesn't she 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up on last week's and this week's episodes. Nicole really is an arse, spitefully damaging the cake because she announced her baby at the vow renewal. Then Lauren the tacky chav throwing the cake around. These women can't hide their true trashy personalities. Nicole and Lauren truly are classless.

Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up on last week's and this week's episodes. Nicole really is an arse, spitefully damaging the cake because she announced her baby at the vow renewal. Then Lauren the tacky chav throwing the cake around. These women can't hide their true trashy personalities. Nicole and Lauren truly are classless.
Surely not. Nicole has plenty of class. She tells us at the start of each episode, despite sounding and acting like a character out of a Martina Cole novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

He was a director at Premier Estates Management but resigned in march. I wonder if he managed any of Rachels properties?

Reactions: 8
Rachel's current and ex both look like they belong on C wing in a category A prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.