The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil always looks aggressive and like he doesnt give a tit about her or the kids and she’s always moaning about those boys, another loaded self important twerp who doesn’t know how lucky she is ( financially that is) and don’t get me started on that over entitled daughter of hers with a face like a slapped arse

The daughter who is now modelling🙄 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dirty mare - she said she was excempt due to anxiety
‘Its Me anxiety innit’ *behaves like a gong*

The daughter who is now modelling🙄 🙄🙄
Silly little spoilt brat couldn’t model a duvet. Council Phil who leech Tanya attaches herself to and then claims ‘it’s positive visualisation’

yeah get your tits out and bag a dumb footballer. She is like bleeping Cinderella

Got any gear Dawn?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am only on series 4 but I can’t believe how much work they have all done since it started, don’t even recognise them! Dawn especially saw a clip of the recent series and I wouldn’t have said it was her!

Reactions: 9
Watching the episode where Dawn holds a pride event in her garden and lystra is there I think doing pretty much what she flies now, shaking and twerking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started watching from start and spotted Lystra make a cameo at one of Dawn’s events in season 6 & Marin in season 7 when he did that weird thread face surgery for Lauren!
( apologies if anyone has already pointed this out! ) 🙂
Fuckin state of Martin there.. hope Hanna has sorted them tomb stone teeth out for him 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Martin's scared shitless stupid expression when Lauren barged in to start the 'hilarious' cake throwing game!
Definitely set up by the producers.
What kind of fools are Hannah and Martin to allow such embarrassing behaviour at their toothpaste launch??

Reactions: 11
I started watching from start and spotted Lystra make a cameo at one of Dawn’s events in season 6 & Marin in season 7 when he did that weird thread face surgery for Lauren!
( apologies if anyone has already pointed this out! ) 🙂
Fuckin state of Martin there.. hope Hanna has sorted them tomb stone teeth out for him 😭🤣🤣
Holy tit, the state of them teeth. Looks like he's just been washing down 90% cocoa dark chocolate with a triple espresso!

I would imagine Hanna was itching to rip the whole set of teeth out to give him implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg martin's hair!!
His teeth look different too!

Watching the episode where Dawn holds a pride event in her garden and lystra is there I think doing pretty much what she flies now, shaking and twerking
Twerking is the only thing Lystra seems to do - oh and the roller skating scene with her daughter was one of those boring filler scenes they used to do with Esta and her mum .

Reactions: 19
Holy tit, the state of them teeth. Looks like he's just been washing down 90% cocoa dark chocolate with a triple espresso!

I would imagine Hanna was itching to rip the whole set of teeth out to give him implants.
Wow i remember the episodes when martin was putting those wires in laurens face but didnt realise he was such a state i think her pinocchio wires distracted me too much - id never seen anything like that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read online that J is their daughter and is 19 and that they were together for just over 20 years. Maybe he adopted her then.

I think Nicole may have a strain of dwarfism. I'm not being nasty here but her arms and hands are tiny in proportion to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.