The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo. She’s such a weird shape
She really is, but I can’t work out whether her head is massively big or her arms are very short?! Either way though, it’s all made so much worse because of her fake wooden personality - she’s stiff as a board, probably the most unnatural character on there! I cringe in awkwardness every time she’s on screen! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What with the antisemitistic drug user Ward being cancelled now, I wonder if the housewives are all vying for the role of ‘bad guy’ for future series 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What with the antisemitistic drug user Ward being cancelled now, I wonder if the housewives are all vying for the role of ‘bad guy’ for future series 🤔
The jersey one starts soon, maybe they will eclipse the Cheshire set with their big budget amazingness..

Reactions: 5
Shes out with the sealeys having a meal thought you weren't supposed to mix indoors 😡😡
You’re not. I went out for a meal last night and had to confirm I was from the same household as my husband and son. How are they getting in restaurants?

You’re not. I went out for a meal last night and had to confirm I was from the same household as my husband and son. How are they getting in restaurants?
Arghhhh this makes me so angry! My father in law died from Covid a few weeks ago, it’s the most horrendous and lonely way to die - if only they could see the reality of their behaviour!
I never understand how all these celebs aware getting away with socially mixing - I guess they’ve told the restaurants how much they’ll spend and that they’ll promote them on social media, the lure of income must be too much for the restaurant?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wait until you see tonight's episode.

Back to the arguing over the dinner table that we all know and love!

• Haha
I see Rachel and her new man have a business on companies house ‘Rachel Lugo interiors’ with him listed as a director set up in October.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Hmmm Rachel lugo used to ‘advertise’ for an interiors company
Yes they did sell home decor but the people behind were full on conmen, money launderers and drug dealers
Which there is no way in the world she did not know about
But seemed quite happy to take the cash
When they went under she was claiming it was nothing to do with her and she was just ‘the face’ of the business but whilst advertising she was more than happy to portray it was her business to encourage the sales
Customers lost so much money
Running into hundreds and hundreds of thousands
I would say it would have been over two million to be honest, lots of customers didn’t complain as they were threatened by these guys and their henchmen
Tanya was also involved at the start but she must be a tad more clever than Rachel or didn’t need the cash as much as she soon buggered off
Even Esther was involved and even she stopped
All encouraged and recruited through GO PR
Who also was involved

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hmmm Rachel lugo used to ‘advertise’ for an interiors company
Yes they did sell home decor but the people behind were full on conmen, money launderers and drug dealers
Which there is no way in the world she did not know about
But seemed quite happy to take the cash
When they went under she was claiming it was nothing to do with her and she was just ‘the face’ of the business but whilst advertising she was more than happy to portray it was her business to encourage the sales
Customers lost so much money
Running into hundreds and hundreds of thousands
I would say it would have been over two million to be honest, lots of customers didn’t complain as they were threatened by these guys and their henchmen
Tanya was also involved at the start but she must be a tad more clever than Rachel or didn’t need the cash as much as she soon buggered off
Even Esther was involved and even she stopped
All encouraged and recruited through GO PR
Who also was involved
What was the name of the company?

Reactions: 2
That was quick! I really dont like Dawn Wards kids- think theyre right little madams
How disinterested did they look about their dads 50th it was like they were celebrating the birthday of an old uncle they don’t see very often 🙄

Reactions: 17
Tonight’s dinner party bit
I must admit I liked Lystra’s green chiffon gown thingy
Rachel looked fed up but that red dress was lovely
Nicole too fussily overdressed like a tablecloth 😬 I go from sometimes liking her to thinking “ SHUT THE duck UP” I’d say wind your neck in but it seems non existent and like Lauren said she can give it but she can’t take it
Lauren didn’t really say much did she except get Nicole all wound up before they went in
Hannah tit stirring as usual
Seema 🙄 she’s getting on my tits
Tanya - clearly somethings up I don’t believe all this Covid tit it’s ridiculous

Dawn and action mans 50th
Dawn making up for the fact the kids looked like they didn’t give a tit one way or another
And don’t get me started on the blonde older daughter at home - what is it with some children ( tanyas daughter, dawns older girls) thinking they are something special 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dinner party was ridiculous. I'm not a fan of Nicole but why is there this clique around Lystra? Swearing at someone across a table isn't acceptable even if you have a valid point

It was back to the Real Housewives we know and love ... Drunk and arguing across a dinner table.

• Haha
Lystra wasn’t in the wrong, Nicole is such a joke and needed telling! like finallyyy somebody has said it

Reactions: 12
What was the name of the company?
Had various names
Mystique interiors ( initially bought the company off someone and it was called this, Emma Greenwood from big brother ‘ran’ this with her then husband)
Cheshire home interiors
Sleep tight limited
British interiors
Lots is aliases....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.