The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely not. Nicole has plenty of class. She tells us at the start of each episode, despite sounding and acting like a character out of a Martina Cole novel.
OMG, that is exactly what she sounds like. Fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not from the UK but i find these "ladies" classless. Also watched on a TV channel bodyguards at UK nightclubs. It just showed very drunk, very rough people. Please tell me this is the minority as I have this mental picture of British people being proper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not from the UK but i find these "ladies" classless. Also watched on a TV channel bodyguards at UK nightclubs. It just showed very drunk, very rough people. Please tell me this is the minority as I have this mental picture of British people being proper.
I'm well travelled and have lived abroad and that type of behaviour is not exclusive to british shores.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone hear the way Lauren pronounced Nicole at the dinner party?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like Nicole’s look is a bit dated. Like Only way is Essex circa 2010 😳🤣 Her hair is far too young for her age.

Reactions: 17
I do think Seema always looks 🔥 compared to the rest even though she gets on my tits she’s the one I least dislike 🤣

Reactions: 24
Nicole has very tiny arms for her body. Like a t-Rex.
also her head seems very large. But I think she’s lost weight but one of those people that you still see a large head.
😂.

I think Nicole may have a strain of dwarfism. I'm not being nasty here but her arms and hands are tiny in proportion to her head.
Yes. We said this. Like a blonde t-Rex.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Weighing up what’s been the worse thing about 2020.

⚫ Pandemic
(with no end in sight)
⚫ Watching 10 seasons in a row of this tit 😕
(Will no plans to stop)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Weighing up what’s been the worse thing about 2020.

⚫ Pandemic
(with no end in sight)
⚫ Watching 10 seasons in a row of this tit 😕
(Will no plans to stop)

I only have the last 2 (or 3?) episodes to watch of this season in my planner but I literally cannot be arsed putting myself through it😂 I will power through though!💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see just how much work they have both had done. Dawn is only a couple of years older than me yet looks way older despite trying to achieve the opposite!

Reactions: 7
Ashley was a nice looking man begore the surgery , he should have left his face alone .
What's up with Nicole lately . All she does is moan moan moan and argue . Is she trying to be the new Dawn

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.