The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread peeps!

So far:

Following the RHOC from season 1 to the current season on ITV Be.

From the early days with Magali, Leanne and Ampika to the current set of Cheshire spouses. Wives remaining from the first season are Tanya, Lauren and Dawn.
Dawn continues to behave ‘erratically’ to put it politely, but now she’s got ‘er ‘ormones sorted, she seems to have calmed down - for now.
Hannah has gone from victim to annoying - she’s expecting - don’t you know??
Tanya has launched a clothing line to rival Wigan market, Seema needs not to worry just yet.
Rachel is looking fabulous now she has ditched her creepy husband and is on ‘classy’ dating sites.
Also recent newbies Nicole and Lystra ...the jury is out.
Enter stage left: The Daughters. Let’s hope we see less of them, Mrs McGuiness and also panto dames Nick and Royston.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Today's episode was really hard work with just the 3 of them.

Finding Lystra boring as all she does is twerk and bounce her boobs about.

Nick & Royston need to stop appearing in every episode 🙄

Reactions: 23
Why is every conflict rehashed 8,000 f@cking times
Just draw a line under it and mooooooooove on it’s boring
Hannah and Tanya
Hannah and Dawn
Now Hannah and Lystra 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m amazed the St Pancras hotel let them twit about, but I guess there was a fat location fee. Bet they loved Tanya saying her room was like a shed 🥺

Reactions: 21
I think its awful the way they talk about lystras bottom op. So many women have died having that done and plastic surgeons have said they refuse to do them as theyre so dangerous yet its sort of being advertised on rhoc. Also as they were isolating as theyd been near lauren then i hope dawn also was as she was at the same lunch - i bet she wasnt as shed only just got back into circulation.

Reactions: 10
I had to stop watching the newest episode from London , it was absolutely painful, what on earth possessed Hannah to go to down to London to meet two housewives she isn’t close to ( one whose daughter had covid recently) while pregnant? also
the body painting part was pure cringe it wasn’t even like it was for a photo shoot and Lystra on the London eye alone what was that all about? Has she got anything other than twerking to bring to the table? Bring back Ampika to breathe some life into the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hannah's definitely having a boy, her dental nurse made the slip and corrected himself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Tanya why don’t you wear a mask?” “well I have panic attacks and anxiety so I sometimes wear one under my chin“ makes no sense to me 😷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think its awful the way they talk about lystras bottom op. So many women have died having that done and plastic surgeons have said they refuse to do them as theyre so dangerous yet its sort of being advertised on rhoc. Also as they were isolating as theyd been near lauren then i hope dawn also was as she was at the same lunch - i bet she wasnt as shed only just got back into circulation.
I just find it bizarre anyone would want an arse that big, I've spent half my life trying to halve the size of mine ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That arse is completely horrendous. It’s not even in proportion. Also gravity doesn’t seem to affect so what will it be like in older age? It’s a very dangerous procedure to have (buttock augmentation) and also massive risk of infection as poo comes out there near the stitches. So much so that reputable UK Plastic surgeons refuse to do it. It’s banned by the professional body.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nickandroyston just crack me up. They are becoming identical.
Like actual Little Britain characters come to life!

I wish Lystra didnt have to say everything is "fabulous. Like me!" :mad:

Reactions: 13
Nickandroyston just crack me up. They are becoming identical.
Like actual Little Britain characters come to life!

I wish Lystra didnt have to say everything is "fabulous. Like me!" :mad:
Lystra really annoys me. There's nothing to her other than twerking, bouncing her silicone around and fluttering those godawful eyelashes.

I also think all of their talking heads are getting worse - what is with the constant roaming eyes, waving arms and head tics?!! Just speak like a normal person!

Reactions: 19
I’m only on season 2 and it just seems to be arguments for the sake of content, don't get me wrong im clearly going to watch ever last episode 😂

but Leanne crawls out of Dawns ass??? whaaaat, I thought she was lodged up there for life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leanne crawls out of Dawns ass??? whaaaat, I thought she was lodged up there for life
Oh just you wait 😈

To be fair, from memory they don’t ever actually get into the nitty gritty of the actual money/loan itself, they just argue about loads of other stuff but you know it’s all about the money really 😂

Oh just you wait 😈

To be fair, from memory they don’t ever actually get into the nitty gritty of the actual money/loan itself, they just argue about loads of other stuff but you know it’s all about the money really 😂
I’m so far behind 😂😂
it just seems to be a lot of Dawn being an annoying, gobby, irritating fucker,
Leanne lodged up her ass, amplifier talking about her ex and Magali shouting 😐

the rest are just various levels of new money chav.

I finished Potomac and went to the U.K. 🤣

• Haha
I’m so far behind 😂😂
it just seems to be a lot of Dawn being an annoying, gobby, irritating fucker,
Leanne lodged up her ass, amplifier talking about her ex and Magali shouting 😐

the rest are just various levels of new money chav.

I finished Potomac and went to the U.K. 🤣
Amplifier 🤣🤣🤣 too short

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.