Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissE

Rachel’s new man is vile. Surprised noone has sold stories on him.

sleeping with young girls he works with whilst his wife had cancer... going to the Maldives with Rachel when it’s his kids first Christmas without their mother. Disgusting man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

QueenT93

Literally so glad I’ve found this thread :ROFLMAO:
Been a fan of the show since the first season as I was living in Wilmslow at the time. Ampika was always so lovely whenever I saw her in town but I’m sad she’s turned to OF.
I also went to Tanya’s launch day at her Shop & she was absolutely gorgeous and friendly. Always remembered me when I went in etc.
Now let’s talk about Dawn. I mentioned on Twitter once how I noticed she had 11 businesses on companies house & how insane that is (as in wow, eleven businesses what a woman. I don’t even have one)... but she completely flipped out on me, let her thousands of followers ambush me; I got death threats, insults about my appearance. It got to the point where I had to deactivate my social media accounts because I was so upset. Never received an apology and I’ve never liked her since. She’s vile and 100% an alcoholic as well as a drug user. There’s no excuse for that behaviour.
lystra seems to be in the show to promote her new cafe things - she’ll be gone next season or the one after. I do love her confidence though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really hope they’re not bumping those two wax works up to regulars on the show. I don’t think I’ll be bothering with it if they do.
I watched the season after dawn had been fired left to concentrate on her court case family,
and from the start they were clearly lining listeria up as their new connection, I assume knowing dawn was out on her ass at that point they needed a way to keep them in, and it wasn’t going to be any of the other girls.

I applaud the diversity.

black housewife ✔
gay couple ✔
gold digger ✔
single mum ✔
desperate female ✔
first pregnant woman in the history of the world ✔
BTEC comedian ✔
thief ✔
racist ✔
drug addict ✔

well, we’re down 3 next season 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32

shushnow

Long time lurker, first post. I’ve just read it’s common knowledge in the area she has been sacked and L has had her daughters removed from her care for alcohol and substance abuse. Classy bitches. 🥴

• Wow
Tanya used to go out with a builder, nice lad but didn't earn enough for the lifestyle she wanted. Anyway, she split with him and made it her aim to bag a footballer and would go to the same clubs where they hungout. I worked in one of the clubs where she'd be every week. This story about how Phil chased her is ridiculous. She hunted him down like prey until she got him. She's also been with Paul Gascoigne (eeuugghh I just couldn't!) and Steven Taylor who used to play for Newcastle in her quest to bag a player. Laugh my head off at her self help shit she spews. Open your legs for anyone who kicks a football more like.

• Haha
  • Sick

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I'm just catching up on last week's and this week's episodes. Nicole really is an arse, spitefully damaging the cake because she announced her baby at the vow renewal. Then Lauren the tacky chav throwing the cake around. These women can't hide their true trashy personalities. Nicole and Lauren truly are classless.
Surely not. Nicole has plenty of class. She tells us at the start of each episode, despite sounding and acting like a character out of a Martina Cole novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dannie

Chatty Member
Seema going on and on and moaning about the doctors saying they won’t operate - yep we are in a middle of a pandemic and unless It’s a emergency it’s not happening. They have deemed it not a emergency so dip into your purse and go private seema. Think of the poor sods who are in pain and can’t afford to go private and have to suck it up and wait for the NHS.
Tanya is playing a smart game. Staying the fuck away from Dawn. Dawn is trying her best to not argue or upset anyone and saying it’s because she has sorted out her hormones...... Nah it’s because the judge in her upcoming trial is closely watching. Nicole I think is struggling with insecurity. She is very temperamental and I think maybe she feels she is not as attractive as the others hence losing more weight and always trying to be centre of attention. Underneath it all I feel she is a lost girl struggling with showing her true self within the group instead of the person she thinks she should be. Hannah i have no thoughts on really. I like how she did wait before she jumped on Lystra to get the full story first. The only person to do that.
Rachel I do like but can be overpowering at times and it’s always her voice we hear over the other girls when they are all together. Her taste in men though 🤢

As for Lystra and Lauren - all I’ll say is Vile and classless. I disliked Christine but if I had known we would be getting Lystra instead this season - I would not of moaned about her. Lystra makes Christine look like a Nun. Nick and Roysten are completely toxic and need a health warning. Id rather pull my pubes out with a tweezer then go anywhere near them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I don’t think Dawn’s daughters like her at all.

Phil Bardsley was briefly on loan at my team (Rangers) a few years back, never heard much about him, but then he’s a footballer so I’d be in no way surprised if he had done the dirty. Got to laugh at Tanya banging on about the positive thinking getting her from single mum to businesswoman. No love, you married a footballer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is hanna claiming shes sharing her gender reveal with her best mates when said best mates weren't invited to her wedding

Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I did laugh in yesterday's episode when 'Ashleh' was going on about how kind and supportive Dawn is (apart from when she's gakked up and screaming antisemitic abuse at strangers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Duck1234

I do think Nicole is an odd ball, not warmed to her at all but hanna saying she knows what multiple rounds of failed IVF feels like because she tried to get pregnant for 6 months is an insult.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Maracas

I don’t watch this show but some ☕ on Phil Bardsley (not really tea just an insight!)

I was in his class at school and he was an awful person, he never tried and was always in trouble and the school just enabled it because he was a talented footballer and that was what he was going to do (was playing for Man Utd from a young age).

I told him to fuck off once because he was calling one of the girls in class fat and ugly, he got up and threw a chair across the room at us and started screaming in our faces. Sickening to think how much money he earns now in comparison to the rest of us who behaved and did well at school!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Belleboo

VIP Member
I do think Nicole is an odd ball, not warmed to her at all but hanna saying she knows what multiple rounds of failed IVF feels like because she tried to get pregnant for 6 months is an insult.
I came here to say that, it was just awful of Hanna and I can’t believe no one else pulled her up on it. Multiple rounds of IVF is horrific especially with nothing to show for it at the end. 6 months of trying is nothing, you can’t even go to the doctors until double that! She’s a very selfish little madam sometimes.

Reactions: 27

Pinkblush

VIP Member
No doubt sacked for her violent drug fuelled racist outburst that resulted in her being arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

wiganuser

VIP Member
Have Tanya and Dawn refused to film together? Don't think there's been any scenes with them together

The whole messages thing was hilarious but did feel like it had been set up by the producers.

Seema has been in the public eye for a good few years so she must've have been aware of the possibility of it being a fake account, etc.

I think it's time for Seema to leave. From rewatching old episodes she was much more vibrant when she first came and Stacey was on the show too. Last few series she just sits on the fence constantly and doesn't look like she enjoys being on the show.
Seema has always been dull as shit, and no fucker buys forever unique anymore were not in 2011. Its a vanity project for her just like VB.

Hanna definately needs to go she actually grates on me so much, pretending to be so ladylike...do what you want Hanna but we all know your fella is as gay as the day is long and you attach yourself to him like a leech

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Weighing up what’s been the worse thing about 2020.

⚫ Pandemic
(with no end in sight)
⚫ Watching 10 seasons in a row of this shit 😕
(Will no plans to stop)

• Haha
  • Wow