The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody noticed the picture Dawn put up, on both Charlie is trying to hide her stomach. So sad that she's so young and already feeling like she needs to be stick thin poor girl

Reactions: 7
Has anybody noticed the picture Dawn put up, on both Charlie is trying to hide her stomach. So sad that she's so young and already feeling like she needs to be stick thin poor girl
Anyone who grows up with a cosmetic surgery clinic in the grounds of their house doesn’t really stand a chance 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I encountered Tanya once and she was so stuck up, the common down to earth persona is fake she is stuck up her own arse. I couldn't get over how short Phil was as well, one of my friends who knows one of Tanya's close friends really well said Phil has definately done the dirty on her a few times and she has done a VB and ignored it. I think it's time to pull the plug on the programme now its bleeping unbearable. Literally watching paint dry especially as Lauren is back, she is rough as a dogs arse.
That doesn’t surprise me. He always seems disinterested and like complete grunting man child.

Remember when Dawn did this

Proper scary 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else not think it’s strange that the RHOC social media accounts have been struck dumb in relation to DW leaving?..
Not a dickybird???🤷🏻‍♀️🤔😉

Reactions: 10
If she were leaving there would be lots of gushing comments but she's been sacked for being racist so no surprise people are steering clear.

Reactions: 10
What’s up with Rachel ? Why’s she is hospital and her new chap is writing things in the snow outside her window
awww bless 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes especially Charlie (I think) the second youngest.
I thought so too...Dawn was getting quite cross telling them to sing louder, during the whole episode I thought that Dawn will have trouble with her... Charlie really came across as disliking her own mother...really the girls do not seem to show Dawn respect or really love, I suppose you get what you sow x

I’m watching the first series omg how young & pretty was Darby now she looks at least 40 with dodgy fillers done by a tarot card reader in turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen Dawns story today. There's dawn and aston. Dawn Looks like shes had loads of filler put in her face 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.