The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that filming is allowed. However, their entire series is based around their social lives and interaction, which isn’t allowed. Or is it as I suspect, that all the social interactions are mainly acting and they’re not mates at all. 😂

Reactions: 8
I understand that filming is allowed. However, their entire series is based around their social lives and interaction, which isn’t allowed. Or is it as I suspect, that all the social interactions are mainly acting and they’re not mates at all. 😂
And it just didn’t flow very well last series, did it? Just wait until restrictions are relaxed FFS, it’ll make (hopefully) better viewing!

Reactions: 7
I watched about 4 episodes lpff the last series, it was awful. I'm not Dawn's biggest fan, but I'm not sure how it will work without her, she makes good viewing with all the Argent's she causes. They need a shake up of housewives.

Reactions: 7
I watched about 4 episodes lpff the last series, it was awful. I'm not Dawn's biggest fan, but I'm not sure how it will work without her, she makes good viewing with all the Argent's she causes. They need a shake up of housewives.
Totally agree.

Definitely needs a shake up. I'm not sure Lystra really adds much although it was the worst possible point to join.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree.

Definitely needs a shake up. I'm not sure Lystra really adds much although it was the worst possible point to join.
I wasn't keen on her from what I've seen. I've not liked any of the new housewives, can't stand Hannah ( I guess she's not new now), the Essex one (can't remember her name) and Lystra.
I'd love some of the original housewives to come back, like Magali and Ampika.

Reactions: 9
I really hope nick and Royston aren’t on the new series but somehow think they will be given how last series ended 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Looks like they’ve started filming again..
But why drag them to Listeria’s restaurant in Liverpool to make a storyline in Lockdown?..
Listeria... I love it!... as for her having a restaurant... it’s more like a glorified youth club that happens to sell food.... just flaming awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope nick and Royston aren’t on the new series but somehow think they will be given how last series ended 🤦🏼‍♀️
How did it end? I couldn't watch the whole series? I noticed they were all over Lystra, but I thought they were 'Dawn's bff's.'

Reactions: 2
How did it end? I couldn't watch the whole series? I noticed they were all over Lystra, but I thought they were 'Dawn's bff's.'
Lystra’s extreme ‘femininity’ appeals to a pair of old queens like Nick and Royston...it’s attention grabbing and she’s vacuous... the poison pair still report back to Cruella.

Lystra’s extreme ‘femininity’ appeals to a pair of old queens like Nick and Royston...it’s attention grabbing and she’s vacuous... the poison pair still report back to Cruella.
This. They are a vicious pair of misogynists who like the fact she’s made herself look like a blow up doll - the epitome of the basic witch male gaze.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They were Dawn's lapdogs but I expect they saw the writing on the wall for her on the programme, so they thought, given that they've fucked off everybody else, they'd better hang themselves on to another ridiculous creature to keep themselves relevant.

So leanne brown is banging on about COVID being bullshit it again and wants to make mask wearing illegal. I wonder when she wants to travel abroad for her dose of sunshine this year will she be wearing a mask in the country that she’s visiting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.