The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that surprised me, I thought it must be something serious though as it really doesn’t seem like the son spends anytime with anyone other than Kendall or her family

Kendall’s family are pretty well off too
Kendal’s parents had a groundwork’s firm (no longer operating) and have a lovely place on the outskirts of Bolton (not a million miles from where DW met Ashley)..
She and Darby are clones of each other..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, but can't stand her now because of all her tin hat conspiracy theories. I don't understand why instagram hasn't banned her, it makes me angry that these people with a platform a sprouting this nonsense.
She might not be banned but when I tried to find her I couldn’t. What’s her username?

Kendal’s parents had a groundwork’s firm (no longer operating) and have a lovely place on the outskirts of Bolton (not a million miles from where DW met Ashley)..
Oh my gosh - aren’t they just!!!

She might not be banned but when I tried to find her I couldn’t. What’s her username?

Oh my gosh - aren’t they just!!!
I found her by going on Wes' Instagram profile and looked at who he follows, I think someone mentioned she has been shadow banned (a new term to me).

I found her by going on Wes' Instagram profile and looked at who he follows, I think someone mentioned she has been shadow banned (a new term to me).
I found her the same way. I have no idea what shadow banned is

Thanks. I found her - no wonder she’s shadow banned!!!!! She’s absolutely nuts!

Reactions: 3
Thanks. I found her - no wonder she’s shadow banned!!!!! She’s absolutely nuts!
I dont get it
on one hand she’s talking about
“ what is the true meaning of happiness material wealth or the wealth of love”
she’s then pictured leaning against a brand new Mercedes ( a prize in a competition she’s promoting ) dressed to the nines in designer gear 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Don't know what they see in him.

Reactions: 2
I was completely underwhelmed when I first saw him... Tanya was all teeth and botched boobs and her Phil was just....he looks like he works in Kwik Fit..... What you said makes absolute sense.... Tanya’s mission to get a footballer worked... her glamour modelling career wasn’t working out ... she had a Plan B....and now she has ‘celebrity’ status too...
Phil still looks and talks like a local salford scally

Reactions: 9
Yes, I remember this from following her a few years ago. She seems to spend the majority of her time in Monaco with her new partner and baby and the little boy with Mr Whippy seems to live over here with her family. Never a mention of him seeing the little boy and it seems that he now refers to Kendal’s new partner as ‘dad’
It’ll be interesting if they refer to his son in their magazine article

It’ll be interesting if they refer to his son in their magazine article
It says a lot about a man that keeps quiet about other kids. Or doesn’t see them .... for whatever reason not mentioning it is weird and not a redeeming feature of someone you’d want to have children with.

Reactions: 17
It says a lot about a man that keeps quiet about other kids. Or doesn’t see them .... for whatever reason not mentioning it is weird and not a redeeming feature of someone you’d want to have children with.
100%. I wouldn’t touch someone who had a child but no relationship with them with a 10ft barge pole.

Reactions: 14
100%. I wouldn’t touch someone who had a child but no relationship with them with a 10ft barge pole.
it’s funny that I’ve stumbled on this thread. One of my good friends has been with her fella for about 7 years now. He has a child from a previous relationship that never sees or speaks about. In fact when the relationship broke down he moved away which is how he met my friend and it was all a little sketchy. When I first met him I really liked him but as time has gone on, I have seen another side to him and I still can’t quite get over how he can just switch off from his former life.

Reactions: 12
it’s funny that I’ve stumbled on this thread. One of my good friends has been with her fella for about 7 years now. He has a child from a previous relationship that never sees or speaks about. In fact when the relationship broke down he moved away which is how he met my friend and it was all a little sketchy. When I first met him I really liked him but as time has gone on, I have seen another side to him and I still can’t quite get over how he can just switch off from his former life.
Let’s hope he doesn’t get your friend pregnant then ditch her baby

Reactions: 3
FFS. She’s really going down in my estimations. I used to like Tanya.
She's a bell end. I think she's the worst one and that's saying something when she's in the same show as Dawn Ward

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.