The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember Hanna’s wedding and more specifically those horrid bridesmaid dresses designed by Seema? 😮 Seema has been getting away with it for way too long. I was gutted for the girls. Who were all shapes and sizes and all looked terrible. Fashion designers wear their own clothes... Not Seema ... Balmain....🤔

Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember Hanna’s wedding and more specifically those horrid bridesmaid dresses designed by Seema? 😮 Seema has been getting away with it for way too long. I was gutted for the girls. Who were all shapes and sizes and all looked terrible. Fashion designers wear their own clothes... Not Seema ... Balmain....🤔
Haha definitely. The forever unique stuff is very brash and WAG-y. And so expensive for what it is. Her personal style much nicer I think

Reactions: 8
Haha definitely. The forever unique stuff is very brash and WAG-y. And so expensive for what it is. Her personal style much nicer I think
In general I agree... however there’s hardly stiff competition....Nicole, Lystra, Christine, Lauren...although her boutique opening in Athens saw her wearing a flamenco inspired ensemble... straight from a child’s dressing up box.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hmm, I'm sure this is an ad Nicole, in which case you need to advertise that fact. 🤦‍♀️
If I'm feeling in the mood i may, just may contact the ASA and complain. Not that it would do any good but may make me feel better that these so called "celebs" and i use that term loosely, can get away without declaring their ads.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Hmm, I'm sure this is an ad Nicole, in which case you need to advertise that fact. 🤦‍♀️
If I'm feeling in the mood i may, just may contact the ASA and complain. Not that it would do any good but may make me feel better that these so called "celebs" and i use that term loosely, can get away without declaring their ads.
Could she make it any more of an AD with all those bullet points. Not natural at all. Ha

Reactions: 7
Could she make it any more of an AD with all those bullet points. Not natural at all. Ha
Although to be honest there is nothing remotely natural about Nicole anyway, she’s as stiff as a plank of wood even when trying to be herself! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's quite a bold claim that your bedding can stop you getting split ends :oops:

• Haha
Unbelievable the amount of money she’s worth and she’s accepting freebies! Madness!

Although to be honest there is nothing remotely natural about Nicole anyway, she’s as stiff as a plank of wood even when trying to be herself! 🤣
Haha, so true! She’s so odd 😂

Reactions: 7
Not moody

since when was that in a job description 😂

only room for one moody person in that office and that’s your aggressive Dawn
God almighty, can you imagine working for her? It would be pure torture. You'd have to be the biggest arselicker ever to work with that.

• Haha
The state of that........ i have no words 🤦‍♀️
it's so sad that of all the classy, successful black women in Cheshire/manchester THEY CHOSE THIS woman to represent the black community. itv is trash for doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I understand that filming is allowed. However, their entire series is based around their social lives and interaction, which isn’t allowed. Or is it as I suspect, that all the social interactions are mainly acting and they’re not mates at all. 😂
I thought it was based around cleavages and fighting 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.