The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was completely underwhelmed when I first saw him... Tanya was all teeth and botched boobs and her Phil was just....he looks like he works in Kwik Fit..... What you said makes absolute sense.... Tanya’s mission to get a footballer worked... her glamour modelling career wasn’t working out ... she had a Plan B....and now she has ‘celebrity’ status too...
Works in Kwik Fit!! I am creased!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, I remember this from following her a few years ago. She seems to spend the majority of her time in Monaco with her new partner and baby and the little boy with Mr Whippy seems to live over here with her family. Never a mention of him seeing the little boy and it seems that he now refers to Kendal’s new partner as ‘dad’
Micheal isn’t allowed to see the little boy because of domestic violence towards the mum. There are still pictures out there which aren’t mine to share of him with his son. It’s an open secret in the town we live. The Wards know too, what BS he’s spun to them for them not to care I don’t know

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Micheal isn’t allowed to see the little boy because of domestic violence towards the mum. There are still pictures out there which aren’t mine to share of him with his son. It’s an open secret in the town we live. The Wards know too, what BS he’s spun to them for them not to care I don’t know
If this is known to agencies (police/social care) then they hear a knock at the door from social services.

Reactions: 1
If this is known to agencies (police/social care) then they hear a knock at the door from social services.
i don’t know how far it was taken in regards to pressing charges, if at all. I don’t know her personally but everyone knew about it around here. She’s is also veryyyy similar looking to darby. It looks like he went for a younger version of what he’d had. I always got creepy vibes from him though. He was older than Kendal and he’s even older than darcy.. let’s also not forget, he met Darby whilst ‘looking out for her’ for her dad. They may be consenting adults but it doesn’t stop it being a bit creepy

Reactions: 9
Allegedly Tanya slept with Paul Gascoigne.... no wonder her nerves are bad... I’d be in a padded cell if that was in my memory bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i don’t know how far it was taken in regards to pressing charges, if at all. I don’t know her personally but everyone knew about it around here. She’s is also veryyyy similar looking to darby. It looks like he went for a younger version of what he’d had. I always got creepy vibes from him though. He was older than Kendal and he’s even older than darcy.. let’s also not forget, he met Darby whilst ‘looking out for her’ for her dad. They may be consenting adults but it doesn’t stop it being a bit creepy
What, so Ashley asked him to keep an eye on his daughter? That's very Phil Mitchell. Keanu was doing the same for Louise and impregnated her too!

Reactions: 2
What, so Ashley asked him to keep an eye on his daughter? That's very Phil Mitchell. Keanu was doing the same for Louise and impregnated her too!
Yep. It’s even documented on RHOC on one of the first episodes he was introduced. They joke about how he was gym buddies with Ashley and he told him my daughters are going to Dubai can you show them round/look after them.. words to that effect

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh my Lordy!! That isn’t good at all. Personally feel he downgraded with Darby as his ex is absolutely gorgeous! She seems to have done very well with her current millionaire partner. Bet Darby is hoping to follow in the same footsteps. It’s all very interlinked though as Kendall is good friends with John Caudwell as is Dawn and family! Surely paths must cross at times...

Reactions: 6
Wow that surprised me, I thought it must be something serious though as it really doesn’t seem like the son spends anytime with anyone other than Kendall or her family

Oh my Lordy!! That isn’t good at all. Personally feel he downgraded with Darby as his ex is absolutely gorgeous! She seems to have done very well with her current millionaire partner. Bet Darby is hoping to follow in the same footsteps. It’s all very interlinked though as Kendall is good friends with John Caudwell as is Dawn and family! Surely paths must cross at times...
Kendall’s family are pretty well off too

Reactions: 1
Wow that surprised me, I thought it must be something serious though as it really doesn’t seem like the son spends anytime with anyone other than Kendall or her family

I think she was doing financially well on her own tbh. Her family seem really supportive but it is 100% only that side that bother. I think he’s just a bad person. Makes me feel ill how he’s paraded round like a clueless love sick puppy. He knows what he’s doing

Reactions: 4

The man has a type. The spoilt Princesses of wealthy families. I doubt John Caldwell gives a toss who his acquaintances kids snog or marry. He is THE big fish in that goldfish bowl. As for Michael and that dumb wouldn’t hurt a fly act... it just got interesting..☹

Reactions: 3
I’ve been looking at Leannes insta, my god she’s a crackpot. Today’s gems include respiratory illness and damage to brain development in young people in response to kids wearing masks at school.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been looking at Leannes insta, my god she’s a crackpot. Today’s gems include respiratory illness and damage to brain development in young people in response to kids wearing masks at school.
I used to like her, but can't stand her now because of all her tin hat conspiracy theories. I don't understand why instagram hasn't banned her, it makes me angry that these people with a platform a sprouting this nonsense.

Reactions: 9
Is she much older than Wes? She seems to have aged a fair bit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.