The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so sad that of all the classy, successful black women in Cheshire/manchester THEY CHOSE THIS woman to represent the black community. itv is trash for doing that.
A woman who has Zero to do with Cheshire as she lives in Staffordshire and has business in Manchester & Liverpool.

Fake all round

Reactions: 16
She's a disgrace, who would aspire to look like that. She looks like she's shoved 2 balloons with peanuts attached to her dress. Who takes her seriously as a "business" woman?

Reactions: 8
Why are tanya and lystra allowed in the same car ..I've not seen family for ages 🤬
I'm guessing for filming, although they don't follow the rules anyway. They'll have some excuse that they've been tested and have a negative covid result.
I think Tanya is an anti masker twit

Reactions: 8
We’re heading for thread #3 on this.... any ideas on names?..
“The 2nd rate wives of some knob we’ve never heard of”?..

Reactions: 4
The
Wes cheats on her regularly and openly! No shame. I assume staying together and not splitting is more convenience rather than having to endure the media frenzy of it being dragged through the courts
Leanne and Wes have just came out of a 3 way relationship and now have split, Leanne is staying with the very young girl and is a full lesbian, any one no why they moved out of that amazing barn house and she’s now living in a rental that a major downgrade

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The

Leanne and Wes have just came out of a 3 way relationship and now have split, Leanne is staying with the very young girl and is a full lesbian, any one no why they moved out of that amazing barn house and she’s now living in a rental that a major downgrade
What? Is this true? Ha

Reactions: 1
The

Wondered who the girl was on her insta story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.