The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nermina looks like the corpse bride in that picture, not the skin tone but the face shape/lips etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya used to go out with a builder, nice lad but didn't earn enough for the lifestyle she wanted. Anyway, she split with him and made it her aim to bag a footballer and would go to the same clubs where they hungout. I worked in one of the clubs where she'd be every week. This story about how Phil chased her is ridiculous. She hunted him down like prey until she got him. She's also been with Paul Gascoigne (eeuugghh I just couldn't!) and Steven Taylor who used to play for Newcastle in her quest to bag a player. Laugh my head off at her self help tit she spews. Open your legs for anyone who kicks a football more like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
explains this then 👍🏼 No wonder they got Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🤢🤮🤬
It's no wonder. I think she's a conspiracy theorist from some of the posts she's shared on Instagram in the past. I stopped following her at Christmas. I think she's one of the worst housewives at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Yep Baby Kinsella is here
Just got to wait for OK or Hello magazine to publish the 1st photos. Can't remember which magazine they did the pregnancy announcement with 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yep Baby Kinsella is here
Just got to wait for OK or Hello magazine to publish the 1st photos. Can't remember which magazine they did the pregnancy announcement with 🤔
What did they have? I don't follow her as I can't stand her.

• Haha
What's the gossip on his brother. I know he spread covid round east Cheshire and I've heard he sells dodgy watches or is trying to be an agent? I've always thought he seemed very close to Tanya.
I had a friend who went on a couple of dates with the brother, Josh I think his name is - she said he rang Tanya while they were having dinner just to say Hi etc and that it was very odd, don’t know much else it soon fizzled out she said he was very dodgy! 🤷‍♀️

I had a friend who went on a couple of dates with the brother, Josh I think his name is - she said he rang Tanya while they were having dinner just to say Hi etc and that it was very odd, don’t know much else it soon fizzled out she said he was very dodgy! 🤷‍♀️
It seems like he lives off his brother's name. That is strange ringing her.

Reactions: 2
I noticed Leanne has been shadow banned on Instagram! Didn’t even know that was a thing but it seems you only see her posts/stories if you go on her page. I knew she’d been spouting conspiracy theories etc and I was noseying at the other housewives and thought oh haven’t seen anything from Leanne for a while I’ll go and look! Anyway what a load of rubbish she posts!! I wonder if she’d feel the same if she caught it and got seriously ill?

Reactions: 11
He already is he has a son with an instagrammed called Kendal O’Reilly but it’s all dead hush hush for some reason
Yes, I remember this from following her a few years ago. She seems to spend the majority of her time in Monaco with her new partner and baby and the little boy with Mr Whippy seems to live over here with her family. Never a mention of him seeing the little boy and it seems that he now refers to Kendal’s new partner as ‘dad’

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I noticed Leanne has been shadow banned on Instagram! Didn’t even know that was a thing but it seems you only see her posts/stories if you go on her page. I knew she’d been spouting conspiracy theories etc and I was noseying at the other housewives and thought oh haven’t seen anything from Leanne for a while I’ll go and look! Anyway what a load of rubbish she posts!! I wonder if she’d feel the same if she caught it and got seriously ill?
Wes cheats on her regularly and openly! No shame. I assume staying together and not splitting is more convenience rather than having to endure the media frenzy of it being dragged through the courts

• Wow
  • Sad
Wes cheats on her regularly and openly! No shame. I assume staying together and not splitting is more convenience rather than having to endure the media frenzy of it being dragged through the courts
With men or women?

• Haha
  • Wow
I actually always got the impression that she genuinely really loves Wes.
I heard that her convincing Wes to lend Dawn and Ashley Ward that money- which they never paid back put a huge strain on their marriage and finances, which Leanne blames herself for.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t watch this show but some ☕ on Phil Bardsley (not really tea just an insight!)

I was in his class at school and he was an awful person, he never tried and was always in trouble and the school just enabled it because he was a talented footballer and that was what he was going to do (was playing for Man Utd from a young age).

I told him to duck off once because he was calling one of the girls in class fat and ugly, he got up and threw a chair across the room at us and started screaming in our faces. Sickening to think how much money he earns now in comparison to the rest of us who behaved and did well at school!
I was completely underwhelmed when I first saw him... Tanya was all teeth and botched boobs and her Phil was just....he looks like he works in Kwik Fit..... What you said makes absolute sense.... Tanya’s mission to get a footballer worked... her glamour modelling career wasn’t working out ... she had a Plan B....and now she has ‘celebrity’ status too...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she ‘visualised’ Phil and got him and I always wondered if it was specifically Phil or a wealthy man

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.