The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that original pic 😱😱😱😱

I think if Dawn changed her hair, eased down the make up, stop dressing like she's 25 she would look 1000 times better. She's still rough as tit inside which you can't change
She looks rough 😳
This should be on an add for "Don't let just anyone pump filler and botox into your face"

Reactions: 5
All the comments on Tanya’s post, clearly been deleting unless all her followers are deluded!

Reactions: 7
All the comments on Tanya’s post, clearly been deleting unless all her followers are deluded!
she has..
I responded to the guy saying she’s not been in Dubai with the DM article but it’s been deleted...🤔

• Angry
I swear Esther forgot she had a child up until the last few months & why am i so shocked that shes had a massive tattoo done? I’m covered in tattoos myself but i just never expected Esther to get one! Then again she does now match her man

I swear Esther forgot she had a child up until the last few months & why am i so shocked that shes had a massive tattoo done? I’m covered in tattoos myself but i just never expected Esther to get one! Then again she does now match her man
Bless her, someone needs to have a quiet word with whoever is caring for Ester’s daughter. She seems a lovely, cheerful little girl but is worryingly heavy.

Reactions: 8
Just seen something on Tanya’s fitness IG story about having a chest infection?..🤔👀🤔

Oh dear..... what a pity.... never mind..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it's quite comical Tanya having a body goal page and it's full of fitness and healthy eating when we all know she got liposuction.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find that Joe Sealey so cringy? He makes my vagina shrivel up 😂 I don’t know I followed him but he’s doing a Q&A he literally does them every other week for attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else find that Joe Sealey so cringy? He makes my vagina shrivel up 😂 I don’t know I followed him but he’s doing a Q&A he literally does them every other week for attention!
Same. I really feel like he pushed Nicole to appear on RHOC so he could be on tv himself. I could see them having a spin off show.

Reactions: 9
Same. I really feel like he pushed Nicole to appear on RHOC so he could be on tv himself. I could see them having a spin off show.
Yes he definitely pushed her to go on the show - I think Nicole can do so much better! He’s another one that’s in the closet aswell

• Haha
I watch some proper shite but a spin off show with that vicious witch and her horrible husband would be the straw that broke the camel's back!

• Haha
I don’t buy them as a couple AT ALL. People who go on about how much sex they have are blatantly not getting any

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lystra looks freezing stupid and tacky👏👏👏Bet she can’t remember why she’s standing in 2ft of snow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is DW for real???
Is she really that dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️ the whole of the UAE is on the red list , yes she would have to come home via another country , but it seems more and more of these potential ‘options’ are closing there borders everyday .
This wouldn’t seem so bad if in the past they hadn’t raved how much they do for Ashley’s parents ... the min Covid hit , Maureen in a care home & Terry dumped back at his house .

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Is she really that dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️ the whole of the UAE is on the red list , yes she would have to come home via another country , but it seems more and more of these potential ‘options’ are closing there borders everyday .
This wouldn’t seem so bad if in the past they hadn’t raved how much they do for Ashley’s parents ... the min Covid hit , Maureen in a care home & Terry dumped back at his house .
It’s just the attitude that they can do whatever the f they want. A few comments calling her out on the post, but a lot of idiots obviously living through Dawn, backing her up. She’s so thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.